Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan (2334 Views)

CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists / Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University / Trailer Fell From Iwo Road Bridge In Ibadan Yesterday Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by Kandeed: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Coldshisha:

Perhaps you don't know what NURTW earns is Local Government Authority revenue, Hackney permit, and park land use fees... Even Dubai taxi would transfer Government toll to your charges

Anyways that not the subject..... Who in Oshodi had complained that MC Oluomo physically attacked them?! Or any registered uniformed driver or conductor attacked them

Now you call the foolish Auxiliary beating people up with his thugs stealing and comiting crime in 2021 "Politics"

Dude that's pathetic.... Even Baba Adedibu was not this power drunk

Auxiliary is not beating and committing crime guy..... this thuggery fight did not start today it's been there since Akala's time and what it's all bout is unlike Lagos that we have only Mc oluomo incharge of Nurtw in Ibadan there are bout two if not more so the fight for supremacy of Nurtw boss in ibadan happens over time. The other faction are annoyed with seyi Makinde for bringing auxiliary and that has always brought fight and will continue to bring fight in Ibadan. Seyi unlike Ajimobi do not have the federal backing to silence any opposition thug
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by Kandeed: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
olaks4real:

If you say neither soldier or police was there , what is operation burst.

twas 1nigeriamyfoot who said so not me
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by MT: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
It is a shame that Ibadan has been turned to slaughter slab by this so-called NURTW Chairman. This was the man that killed OAU final year student at Iwo Road during a mayhem, he was arraigned and jailed, only for this current Governor - Seyi Makinde - to ignore all calls and put an ex convict as the NURTW Chairman in Oyo State.

Ajimobi of blessed memory ensured that the NURTW did not hold the state captive during his reign, the security has been reversed during this current dispensation. Shame!
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by obembet(f): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by Jostoman: 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
APC OP your mumu na follow come, you guys want to try the same tactics you and sponsor use for Saraki in ilorin before 2019 election just because you guys want to win Oyo state back in 2023.
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by Jostoman: 12:03am On Jun 17, 2021
obembet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Ja8CnW5sg

APC man who is bankrolling you?
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by carbony4red(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Kandeed:

This story Is as good as fake and pure lies.....which auxiliary came with thugs and what shooting has been for hours without police at sight. Do you even have tangible to do with ur time aside wasting ur life spreading false news undecided

If u are not there to witness it, don't refer to it as false news, d whole place was like hell today but I'm only sure of 1 death which is the son of the owner of the complex

Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by Yemike(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Some people just madt. Auxillary came and started shooting? very funny.
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by Yemike(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2021
carbony4red:

If u are not there to witness it, don't refer to it as false news, d whole was like hell today but I only sure of 1 death which is the son of the owner of the complex
Might be fake. Check the pix Wella.
Heard no one was killed.
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by zabuur: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2021
Kandeed:

This story Is as good as fake and pure lies.....which auxiliary came with thugs and what shooting has been for hours without police at sight. Do you even have tangible to do with ur time aside wasting ur life spreading false news undecided

Haaaaa. Is it a fake news?
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by Teetee777: 5:07am On Jun 17, 2021
This is not fake news, the government failed in securing life and properties in Ibadan. Every body now turn to Vigilantes in their various Street because of hoodlums may God save us in this country, not only oyo state alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyqu7qpanPs
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by carbony4red(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2021
Yemike:

Might be fake. Check the pix Wella.
Heard no one was killed.

Its not fake, I was there myself, everything happens in my own presence live and direct
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2021
Jostoman:
APC OP your mumu na follow come, you guys want to try the same tactics you and sponsor use for Saraki in ilorin before 2019 election just because you guys want to win Oyo state back in 2023.

U r just foaming in the mouth

Check all my previous post on nairaland to know who I am

I voted for Seyi during 2019 election and didn't voted for any candidate as president just because non of the 2 main candidate worth my vote

I am not a party person because no party pays my bills

This is not about party but happenings in Ibadan

These NURTW thugs has so much power with the help of Seyi Makinde

Imagine driving gently on the road where your tax was used to construct and thugs started chasing you off road to give way for ordinary thug to pass
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2021
carbony4red:

Its not fake, I was there myself, everything happens in my own presence live and direct

Don't mind those mumu
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by Kandeed: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2021
zabuur:

Haaaaa. Is it a fake news?

it's true that there was violence but the operation without police presence Was The lie and that auxiliary came with thugs killing and shooting sporadically
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by nestkojex(m): 2:06am On Jun 21, 2021
You are just an idiot. This was not what happened. I live at Iwo Road area Ibadan.
A phone seller was actually killed and a thug too was killed.

So a total of 2 and not 3.

Why call them Seyi's thug? You are a stupid APC lout trying to feed on a little misfortune.

You are an idiot.

1nigeriamyfoot:
There's on going murder at Iwo road by Seyi makindes thug.

It was learnt that NURTW boys bought a phone from a vendor at iwo road but after leaving the spot and used the phone, he realized the phone is faulty. The NURTW boy later go back to claim refund but the phone vendor said maybe the NURTW thug has damaged the phone that he can't refund the money. The NURTW guy left and reinforce with other urchins, they certainly with gun and started shooting thereby killed 2 people on the spot

Few minutes ago, Mukaila Lamidi aka auxillary came with another set of thugs and they started shooting thereby gunned down another innocent person making it 3 people gunned so far

This sporadic shooting has been going on for over an hour and no policemen at sight to calm the situation

People should stay away from Iwo Road under bridge presently as Seyi Makindes Thug has totally taken over the place
Re: Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
nestkojex:
You are just an idiot. This was not what happened. I love at Iwo Road area Ibadan.
A phone seller was actually killed and a though too was killed.

So a total of 2 and not 3.

Why call them Seyi's thug? You are a stupid APC lout trying to feed on a little misfortune.

You are an idiot.

Tell me why Seyi Makinde appointed a known killer as head of Park Managers

You gat nothing upstairs like your father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Hangs Outside Train For 15 Km After Failed Phone Snatch Attempt / Cultists Strike In Ilorin Killing A Rival Cult Member / Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.