Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

A Plot Of Land At Ibeju-lekki, What Do I Do With It? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Plot Of Land At Ibeju-lekki, What Do I Do With It? (156 Views)

A Plot Of Land Very Close To University of Ibadan is for sale at (#3m) only / A Plot of land is For Sale In Ibadan. Oyo State. / With 150K Monthly You Can Own A Plot At Cedarwood Estate Phase 1,before Eleko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land At Ibeju-lekki, What Do I Do With It? by sojious: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
please I need advice on what investment plan to execute on a plot of land located in Ibeju lekki (Orimedu town to be precise).The land has remained unused for over ten years.With the current pace of development in that area (all thanks to Dangote factory) landed properties have become hot cake.My constraint has always been lack of capital to fund any developmental project on the land;and I do not want to sell it because I know that I'll be better off investing on it.Please advice on other investment options I can explore apart from selling.

(1) (Reply)

#crypto Here's A Thread 4u If You're Looking For Accurate Crypto Trading Signals / Set Your Bakery Business Right... / Investment Solutions: "MR. NIGER D" Money Empowerment Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.