Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests (42902 Views)

50 Dead In Anti-Hijab Protests In Iran / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by meccuno: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Teeeecash(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Akell:

Oga Ade, must you defend this act because your barbaric religion is involved? Seems all of you are all Boko Haram �, see as your eye don red. You wan beat up the guy ni àbí wetin?

No be una fault, Abraham for don kill that bastard once and for all. At least, the world would have known a relatively amount of peace now.

A religion that defends their God as if it is powerless. In other climes, its their God that defend His worshippers. A religion that kills because of God and you call that peace?

Go grab a seat and think � well about this thing called Islam.

Take a chill pill and relax oga Ade, where did i defend the act ??

He launched a scathing attack on islam on a topic that never even mentioned islam.

It was stated saudi government and their laws...

You lots at the slightest instant attack Islam here on Nairaland, but i had never seen we Muslims attacking Christianity in the manner you guys do it ..
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Anaerobi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
In Islam, forgiveness is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by ayoka2015(f): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by MJlee31(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
RichBoy247:
These people won't stop shaming me as a Muslim. How do I explain this to my children now?

I am a Muslim

I am not stupid like these stupid idiots that just executed a harmless boy.

Peace be on you..
I qoute u because i think i have something to share with you..
If the news is true it is bad, but do we know if this is truth or just some media fake news.....
We should be very careful what we accept on media, and we should be careful what we say. Because there are laws that guide every country.. it may be babaric to us, but the country's know better......
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by generalwo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by MJlee31(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kubernetes:

Me, I don't support such killing oo.
Hmm, North Korea executed some citizens fews years back for similar offences. Also Chinese have such penalties for corruption and treasonable offence etc, you guys did not accuse their Bhudist religion. Or are u not educated enough that demonstrating against the state in most of these cummunists countries is punishable by death? So why aren't u attacking the religions in such countries? I expect you attack the saudi gvt and not the religion bro. Look, when your mind is demented in hating a religion, its a sickness which is bad.
Sire you are wise, knowledgeable and very logical.. we need people of ur mindset to make the world a better place
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Ganbite: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2021/06/man26-beheaded-in-saudi-arabia-for-taking-part-in-anti-government-protests-when-he-was-17/

This is what Buhari is trying to impose on all of us, but we re too wise and upgrader for his analog upgrade .
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Ranameer: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
The two pictures posted looks like different people. More so, it happened in Saudi but the news in only on nairaland. We shouldn't be quick to believe what ever we come across on social media.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by pacespot(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is the kind of government Sharia will bring to Africa.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by babajero(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
This is bad... This can't happen in Nigeria... Na everybody get him own for body.
It is already happening, and you say it can't happen or is it because they don't put on news?
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by hotseat: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Religion of persecution or of peace?

If this is the definition of peace, then I'm at a loss!

Chai!

See me see Saudi!

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Gamesmart: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fccking irrational, backwards and heartless bastards!!!

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Akell(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Teeeecash:

He launched a scathing attack on islam on a topic that never even mentioned islam.

You lots at the slightest instant attack Islam here on Nairaland, but i had never seen we Muslims attacking Christianity in the manner you guys do it ..

So, Saudi is a Buddhist country abi? Is that the only instance? Ain't you aware of Boko Haram in Nigeria? Or the teacher that was beheaded in France? Or the singer that was killed in Kano and his family house burnt all in the name of Islam? Saudi Arabia based their laws on the Koran just the way the North base theirs on the Sharia. Or ain't you aware of the killings that trailed the pictorial representation of Mohammed few years back?

Give an instance where Christians have been this evil? Do not isolate a man - just give an instance where they all go out like a herd to defend nonsense.

PS: You don't become a religion of peace by simply saying, 'As-Salaam-Alaikum'. It goes beyond that.

2 Likes

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by ajl: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Evil people! Same way they ordered the butchering of a journalist in their embassy in Turkey. And this is where millions of people flock to every year in the name of Islam pilgrimage. It's apparent that these people are not worshiping God. Who would execute a young person for an act that occurred when he was a child, especially if what he did wasn't a crime. I guess this is what Boko Haram and their comrades in Nigeria's government want to turn this country. Well hold on to your north and we move and keep to our part of the south.

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Akell(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
MJlee31:

Peace be on you..
I qoute u because i think i have something to share with you..
If the news is true it is bad, but do we know if this is truth or just some media fake news.....
We should be very careful what we accept on media, and we should be careful what we say. Because there are laws that guide every country.. it may be babaric to us, but the country's know better......

Where is your humanity? If you can defend this gruesome act, then you can also do same. We should be humane. No humane culture, law, or custom should support this. Have you thought to yourself what his offence was? He protested when he was a teenager and his sins were meted out much later. That's a most gruesome way to die sir.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by caye(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
engrchykae:
Having skyscrapers doesn't automatically translate to being civilized.
Yoruba and Igbo are more civilized than most of these so called developed nations.
True meaning of being civilized is recognizing the right to life of every living thing.
USA claims to be civilized but plants terrorism world over so that they will be able to sell their toys,how can a wise man see this a being civilized?
Saudi is just deceiving themselves because they have skyscrapers,they think they are civilized.
In the Igbo society,power is decentralized but our haters think we are not civilized,they say we never formed empires,I laugh,you can't form empire if you have attained a high level of civilization because you will see the brotherhood of humanity when you become wise,this you will turn your Tanks into Tractors.

Dr Henrik Clarke, an African-American historian of very high level intellect and sophistication said,:' No person ever brought civilisation to another person.
Civilisation means to become peaceful.An the so- called civilisations of Europe and Arabia brought nothing but pain and suffer Adeixa

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by NOwazobia: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is what this fulani government want to turn Nigeria to.

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
This is bad... This can't happen in Nigeria... Na everybody get him own for body.
Even though the worst has happened.... But this particular one can't
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by ajl: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Teeeecash:

What level of education do you have? Primary school of high school? Go retake English comprehension. Or should we just say "grammar no be your language".
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Actor212: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Make thunder kill them all rubbish Sharia law..... Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Chiffy: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2021/06/man26-beheaded-in-saudi-arabia-for-taking-part-in-anti-government-protests-when-he-was-17/

This is the reason why people like me conclude that Islam is a violent religion.

I will probably be attacked if I went to a public place and insisted on this notion. But it will only just prove me right that that the religion is violent. No Christian, Buddhist, Juddahist will attack you for abusing their religion or saying something egative about their God.

And for the muslims that may try to defend or attack my opinion. I refer you this Headline from a debate on Euronews "All Muslims are not Terrorists, but why are all Terrorists are Muslims?".

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by engrchykae(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
caye:

Dr Henrik Clarke, an African-American historian of very high level intellect and sophistication said,:' No person ever brought civilisation to another person.
Civilisation means to become peaceful.An the so- called civilisations of Europe and Arabia brought nothing but pain and suffer Adeixa
both of them are barbaric.
Look at the West, always developing weapons of mass destruction.
Check out MOAB,FOAB and other weapons that threaten our collective existence.
The money and effort these guys are channeling into weapons research and development would have stopped cancer.
They even weaponise diseases.
Africa especially Igbo and Yoruba are more civilized.
It is wise people that speak to themselves in proverbs as Igbo and Yoruba often do.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
This kinda news will start giving Buhari ideas.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by ade4real2016: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Map1:
That is the Holy land our people go every year and carry head nack for ground say dem dey pray, you go hear them dey shout Allahu Akbar,lailai ilalai Mohamed Buhari's I mean Mohamed rohim.what a nonsense
May your ignorance n evil utterances never send you to where you least expect...Do you think you live normal life like you should?.. Have you asked why every sector in your shithole zoological garden tagged"Nigeria"is degraded/dilapidated to this extentHave you put your brain in d gear as in is this how your forefathers lived their livesYou should ponder where your own generations yet unborn will find themselves....Nobody is saying taking ones precious life gruesomely like this is acceptable..... Nigeria/Nigerians will never be Saudi/Saudis till eternity....
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Judybash93(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
thunder74:
Thank God I left Islam to Christ on time. Forgiveness is forbidden. Assuming he is a Christian, they will only tell the lad to go and sìn no more.

From frying pan to fire
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by faceland: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Saudi see Shiat as worst than infidels. A few months ago a civilian beheaded a 9 years old boy because he was Shia. Anything to exterminate that growing minority.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Obipaul77(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
Who told you it can't happen in Nigeria, even the worst had happened. Nigeria is a lawless country.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Babalola0920: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
News editors has no chill for ISLAM but GOD knows best
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Jesus Christ. I was following his story some years back. This is barbaric. May God rest his soul. There are some countries that are not worth living in. Even though you are a citizen. Eg. Saudi Arabia, Nigeria,North korea
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by nnamdi640: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thesame country where millions go and stone devil. Am sure devil is stoning them back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces / Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.