Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping (21711 Views)

Buhari Visit To Zaria: Residents Boo, Destroy Banner And Chanted Bamayi / Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road / Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by Princedapace(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Primitivism @it's peak.

Lolz your race is not a disgrace since @least we still have some people like us that still show critical thinking.

We need young visionary leaders to lead the people right.

@Seniorwriter

But we are few in numbers and we can't win the majority. These people will vote for buhari and even blame their gods instead of their politicians. They are found across all regions of this country. It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by hakym619(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2021
Sir, I'd be so glad if you would reply me.
First, it is a good thing that you have clinged to Christ as your savior. What amuses most users of this forum is the mannerism at which you appraise & recommend Christ. That leads me to ask you this question. Have you had an encounter with Christ whereby he assured you that he's the truth and the light or your in depth knowledge & belief in Christ is born out of what you read in your holy scriptural book without historical referencing ?

God bless you as you reply.

Righteousness2:
Sacrifice 2 Rams??
to who?
Brethern this is a Good move but in a wrong Direction.
It is Good to call on GOD in times of trouble but you don't need sacrifice of Rams, goats or cow.
What is needed to repent from all sins, Wickedness, Iniquity ,Abominations and Call on JESUS Christ.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by RealLordZeus(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2021
Mikecold:
The guy's question didn't ask you for reference he simply asked why those Muslims are doing such

If you don't have an answer or you aren't a Muslim to know why then you move on but no Jews must somehow come into it
Firstly, i apologize for the rude words in my qouted comment, and I've removed that.

The guy i quoted did not ask the question for learning or relevant purpose but to mock Muslims.

Including Jews in my answer is not to ridicule them but to make it clear that such position is normal in religion
Anyway i ve modify that comment also to include a possible reason
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by Bennita911: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Ever8090:
Instead of them to go beg the minister of banditry and kidnapping, Cleric Sheikh Gumi, they decided to waste the life of those two innocent ram...
comments like this shows how stupid you are.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by Seyzcham91(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2021
confirm!
Monogamy:
shocked

That's in 21st century... They are probably saying boko haram, bandits, kidnappers are spiritual cos they always attack spiritually not physically.

You see Northern Nigerians heh, the religion has taken them far back to old ancients... The sponsor, the criminals foot soldiers are people in your community... You can't continue to be harboring/pampering them and be expecting miraculous intervention, No, things doesn't work that way..

Heaven help only those who helped themselves first
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by Seyzcham91(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2021
i tell you
Kriss216:
cheesy cheesy

Northern Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2021
Are the bandits ghosts??
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by JuanDeDios: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1393139/zaria-residents-sacrifice-2-rams-praying-incessant-kidnapping-photos/
After now they will be condemning pagans when animal sacrifice is a pagan sontin.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by AfonjaConehead: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2021
The kidnappers and Thier informants might even be there and they may even be plotting to kidnap someone. grin
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by Tareq1105: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2021
The kidnappers are praying together with them.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by Tareq1105: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2021
The kidnappers are praying together with them.
Na true talk.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by kabillionaire(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2021
See me see trouble!
The bandits and kidnappers are kneeling right there praying for more business, trust me.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by donnie(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

That's in 21st century... They are probably saying boko haram, bandits, kidnappers are spiritual cos they always attack spiritually not physically.

You see Northern Nigerians heh, the religion has taken them far back to old ancients... The sponsor, the criminals foot soldiers are people in your community... You can't continue to be harboring/pampering them and be expecting miraculous intervention, No, things doesn't work that way..

Heaven help only those who helped themselves first

The terrorists are not people in the community but foreigners brought in by their own elite.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by Monogamy: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2021
donnie:

The terrorists are not people in the community but foreigners brought in by their own elite.

So foreigners brought terrorist foreigners into a community without the knowledge of any one from the same community?

Ayam not understanding
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Suya for the bandits, it wont reduce kidnapping sha.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by donnie(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

So foreigners brought terrorist foreigners into a community without the knowledge of any one from the same community?

Ayam not understanding

Read again, this time s l o w l y.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by Xkale1234(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
MajesticKris:
Wait Oh!!!!

The. Ram sef no be my problem... My own be say.. why are they always separating the MEN From The WOMEN When praying...

Is it that.. Allah Hears the men, more than he does than the women??
u can pray with ur wife at home but in the mosque no, u can't make contact with a lady who is not ur wife it's forbidden, mind you don't misquote me some Muslims do fornicate or touch a lady who is not der wife but what Islam said is that, don't touch a lady or guy who is not ur wife or husband
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by YUZARSIF90: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
U re insane
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by Moneyboyz: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Funny enough, bandits and their informants dey among dem dey laugh.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by Moneyboyz: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Xkale1234:
u can pray with ur wife at home but in the mosque no, u can't make contact with a lady who is not ur wife it's forbidden, mind you don't misquote me some Muslims do fornicate or touch a lady who is not der wife but what Islam said is that, don't touch a lady or guy who is not ur wife or husband

Did you see where Saudi Arabia behead someone because he participated in a protest?
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by IMAliyu(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
They wasted two innocent Rams because of their ignorance
Who said it's wasted.
The people are still going to eat the meat.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by IMAliyu(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
kingsmaila:

So you don't believe God can change the bandits/kidnappers/terrorists mind for good. Nothingis above God.
Haven't you heard of the saying "God doesn't change a people without them first changing themselves."
And the saying "tie your camel, then say you leave everything in the hands of God"

So, no I doubt the minds of the kidnappers will change just because of prayers.
And the state/country needs an improvement on it security, first before anything can get better.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by KrazyDave16(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Seriously!

Praying undecided

We truly are our own enemy.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by jerk: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Rams will not solve the problem, vote that thing in Aso rock out so that you guys will be free.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by godlessmind: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1393139/zaria-residents-sacrifice-2-rams-praying-incessant-kidnapping-photos/

Northerners and their stupidity,...if una like make una kill 100 trailers of ram banditry will never end because na una follow dey support Dem.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by aylipple: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kusfa, HQ of jazz in Zaria. If you know, you know.
Re: Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping by udede(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
Sacrifice 2 Rams??
to who?
Brethern this is a Good move but in a wrong Direction.
It is Good to call on GOD in times of trouble but you don't need sacrifice of Rams, goats or cow.
What is needed to repent from all sins, Wickedness, Iniquity ,Abominations and Call on JESUS Christ.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
so God does not take Sacrifice again abi. So yor bible no tell you say all the great men in the Bible from genesis to Malachi offered Sacrifice of ram,goat or cow at one time.. or have God changed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahead Of APC, PDP Primaries: Naira Crashes Further As Aspirants Mop Up Dollars / Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election / Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.