Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) (38906 Views)

Phone Of Missing UNILORIN Professor Adeniyi Found At Lafiagi, Kwara / Update About Missing Unilorin Student!!!!!! / Missing Unilorin Student Found In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by stunnert(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2021
I hate dumb fvcks like you
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by kponkedenge(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
It's a kidnap case, DSS is busy arresting Twitter offenders. It is however scary that since June 9 the kidnappers should have contacted the family by now

If it was a kidnap case, the family would have been notified immediately.... I just hope they haven't killed him and dropped his body somewhere.
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by adekunletosin1: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Hmmmmm.... He is my very good Lecturer of mine... taught me from 100 level 2008 up to masters lever 2015.

Enmity.!!!!!
He has the best handwriting in the department. Committed member of Deeper life. He is an easy going man.#

I pray that God will keep him safely and the Angels will order his steps in Jesus name..

Prof. Adeniyi..
May devil and His cohorts failed over your life

martolux:
This man taught me Mat 115 in 2008. Very gentle a man. May in be found alive in good health

4 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by filleSouriante(f): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2021
May he be found o. He is a good man . He taught me back in the days .
A good Christian.
I pray he comes back home safe and sound . Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Houston17(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:
Of which department, faculty...

Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Physical Sciences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2021
shut up and stop spewing nonsense

even when sars were in operation

when have you seen them going after kidnappers before?

is it not yahoo boys dem go dey chase up and down looking to cashout from them?

stop defending nonsense

kidnapping had been on from time immemorial regardless of any security outfit
stunnert:
If SARS were still in operation they would have begin proper investigation on this and probably locate and confront those responsible be it bandits or kidnappers. But y'all had to open your useless mouth and scream #EndSars.

You think say ordinary person fit confront kidnappers. SARS was the only security outfit those guys feared, now that they have been disbanded the criminals are acting like they own the country angry

2 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by filleSouriante(f): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2021
adekunletosin1:
Hmmmmm.... He is my very good Lecturer of mine... taught me from 100 level 2008 up to masters lever 2015.

Enmity.!!!!!
He has the best handwriting in the department. Committed member of Deeper life. He is an easy going man.#

I pray that God will keep him safely and the Angels will order his steps in Jesus name..

Prof. Adeniyi..
May devil and His cohorts failed over your life

Amen. May he be found. Such a gentle man
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Houston17(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2021
Joanney:
Nawa oh
I pray he's still alive.

But wait oo
What if he withdrew the money he'll use to spend the rest of the week with his side chick undecided

Side chick?? Abi wetin u call am.

I would not want to say men are infallible, but to a very large extent, I can vouch for him. He was my lecturer in 300 and 400 plus he's a stern deeper life pastor if I'm not mistaken. So that one is out of it

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by OmoManU: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Haaa i know this man he's a good man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Houston17(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2021
Romanoff:
Probably some students trying to teach him a lesson.

I hope he's found alive.

Hmm, trust me, it will be very difficult for students to even imagine harming this man. He go teach you for class and no be part of all these wicked lecturers that just wanna taunt student. If you get 100 for him course, you'd get it life and direct.

2 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by OmoManU: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:

Mathematics, a very good man that rarely disturbs students.....this man taught me Topology

2 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Boye33: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Digitiminimi:
Have you seen him?
May God let him return home safely. Amen

Please moderators push to front page.

HAVE YOU SEEN HIM? PROF. RAPHAEL BABATUNDE ADENIYI A LECTURER AT UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, LEFT HOME LOCATED AT TANKE, ILORIN ON WEDNESDAYJUNE 9, 2021 WITHDRAW MONEY AT GTBANK, TANKE JUNCTION BEFORE NOON SINCE THEN, HE HASNT BEEN FOUND.

Please if you have any useful Information concerning his whereabouts, kindly report to the nearest police station or call this contact 08065250697

Really sad to hear this.

I was in his house some years back when he lost his wife to an accident.

He is a professor of mathematics and also a pastor

This migjt Just be the aftermath of the influx of Fulani herdsmen from ibarapa to Kwara.

Gov Abdul Rahman really needs to be proactive on this before the peaceful and serene ilorin is desecrated.
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by stunnert(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2021
Oga stop saying what you don't know you dumbfvck. SARS confronted both kidnappers and armed robbers a lot and its only very few of them that are known for confronting yahoo boys. Wait oo what's so special about these yahoo boys ehn ? Are they not criminals as well, defrauding people of their hard earned money
Seyzcham91:
shut up and stop spewing nonsense

even when sars were in operation

when have you seen them going after kidnappers before?

is it not yahoo boys dem go dey chase up and down looking to cashout from them?

stop defending nonsense

kidnapping had been on from time immemorial regardless of any security outfit
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by edoairways: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2021
stunnert:
If SARS were still in operation they would have begin proper investigation on this and probably locate and confront those responsible be it bandits or kidnappers. But y'all had to open your useless mouth and scream #EndSars.

You think say ordinary person fit confront kidnappers. SARS was the only security outfit those guys feared, now that they have been disbanded the criminals are acting like they own the country angry
Which useless SARS? That entity that has send many to heaven

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Misternas89(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2021
Oh my God, this man taught me MTH115 & MTH 116 (Differential Calculus) in the year 2008 at unilorin.....the good old days mehn. Very brilliant and easy going man. My prayer go be with his family and I pray they find the man oooo, this country nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2021
oga shut up, you still displaying your stupidity

between politicians and yahoo boys na who be the real criminal?

are yahoo boys not the making of our politicians?

you seem to know nothing cuz every right sense Nigerian know that sarz back them, majority of them only go after yahoo boys fof their easy cashapp
you can hardly hear them going after kidnappers or any rescue mission

so shut the Bleep up and go get sense!
stunnert:
Oga stop saying what you don't know you dumbfvck. SARS confronted both kidnappers and armed robbers a lot and its only very few of them that are known for confronting yahoo boys. Wait oo what's so special about these yahoo boys ehn ? Are they not criminals as well, defrauding people of their hard earned money
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by stunnert(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2021
Many of those sent to hell were hardened criminals, go and do your research or visit Lagos SCID for records of arrested criminals and you'll see that most of the arrest were made by SARS operatives
edoairways:

Which useless SARS? That entity that has send many to heaven
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Onelovetayz(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:

Mathematics

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by xreal: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2021
Hope he is found alive and healthy.

I remember this man in unidays, "BLOCK 1 down".
He wasn't a Dr. as at then.
Glad to know he is now a Prof.
He was so so gentle and easy going; we call him 'Pastor'.

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
wetin men do you Dem rape you
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2021
kponkedenge:

If it was a kidnap case, the family would have been notified immediately.... I just hope they haven't killed him and dropped his body somewhere.
You have a point
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Plut01: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2021

This is where we must all voice out and call patami into action. He needs to show us how effective NIN number is in catching kidnappers as claimed.

Any other talk apart from that is rubbish.

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by edoairways: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2021
stunnert:
Many of those sent to hell were hardened criminals, go and do your research or visit Lagos SCID for records of arrested criminals and you'll see that most of the arrest were made by SARS operatives
They weren't because I know many

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by olanikeh: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Very soft spoken professor, I pray he is found alive and healthy Ameen

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by KUNZEH(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by KUNZEH(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2021
May God keep him Safe, he taught me MTH115 & MTH 116 (Calculus) year 2010.
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2021
The man don owe so he wants to pay his debt. Haha
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by richmanrichard: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2021
otosa:
This is Nigeria, look at how we are living now. Please my people, how did we get to this place?
we got here by electing idiots cum terrorists into power
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by benjijosh(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2021
Joanney:
Nawa oh
I pray he's still alive.

But wait oo
What if he withdrew the money he'll use to spend the rest of the week with his side chick undecided

I’ll pay you to delete this..

NOT Prof. R.B Adeniyi.

He’s a gentleman and doesn’t engage in such things. You can even tell how reserved he is from the picture.

May he return home safely �

3 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Kog45(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:

This is my brother for God sake...mathematics professor,very quiet and humble person.

3 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Asiseeit: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:

OH No!
Mathematics, Science.
He taught me '07-'11. Brilliant man!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Senate Fixes JAMB Application Fee At N2,500, Extends Validity Period To 3 Years / 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.