Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) (38923 Views)

Phone Of Missing UNILORIN Professor Adeniyi Found At Lafiagi, Kwara / Update About Missing Unilorin Student!!!!!! / Missing Unilorin Student Found In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Asiseeit: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2021
benjijosh:

I’ll pay you to delete this..

NOT Prof. R.B Adeniyi.

He’s a gentleman and doesn’t engage in such things. You can even tell how reserved he is from the picture.

May he return home safely �

Honestly. He's super reserved and gentle.

4 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Kog45(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Joanney:
Nawa oh
I pray he's still alive.

But wait oo
What if he withdrew the money he'll use to spend the rest of the week with his side chick undecided
Please go and sit down if you don't know what to say...I grew up with this good man as a child and I can tell you that my brother doesn't have time for women talk less of side chick.

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Idabakanta: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:
Of which department, faculty...

Mathematics.. physical science.. he loves me and my wife to a fault

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by abokimallam: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
May the good Lord protect him and bring him back safely to his family IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Joanney: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
benjijosh:

I’ll pay you to delete this..

NOT Prof. R.B Adeniyi.

He’s a gentleman and doesn’t engage in such things. You can even tell how reserved he is from the picture.

May he return home safely �
Okay
Modified.

2 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Idabakanta: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Update.. his phone was found in Lafiagi..
Lets keep praying!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Jullyfunso(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:
Department of mathematics, Faculty of Physical Science
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
iamfromlagos:

So everyone voted him right? sad
You are quilty as eell so enjoy your change
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Successfulone: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
This man is too kind to be in this mess ..A God fearing and easy going lecturer that doesn’t want any of his students fail even though he handles one of the most difficult side of mathematics (Calculus) .. one of my favorite lecturer back in the days in Unilorin..faculty of science (Mathematics) I pray the angel of the Lord be of guide and return him back to his loved ones .... cry

6 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by faceland: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Ok nah

1k would be worthless by 2023
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Successfulone: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
No student would dare do that he is a man of good heart,easy going and God fearing .. he derive pleasure in your Success ..if you are a student and you fail his course at the senior levels then you need to up your game ..he doesn’t want anyone to fail .. I pray he his found soon ..
Romanoff:
Probably some students trying to teach him a lesson.

I hope he's found alive.

3 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Asewata: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:

v

Department of Mathematics

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
stunnert:
If SARS were still in operation they would have begin proper investigation on this and probably locate and confront those responsible be it bandits or kidnappers. But y'all had to open your useless mouth and scream #EndSars.

You think say ordinary person fit confront kidnappers. SARS was the only security outfit those guys feared, now that they have been disbanded the criminals are acting like they own the country angry
you talk shyt like a preacher
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by saajus: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
I think I know I know this man when I was studying Computer Science in UNILORIN many yrs ago. I think he's in the Maths dept and also a Pastor. I think Deeperlife Pastor. I pray they find him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Godliness05(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
So unfortunate I still remember the gentle quiet speaking lecturer back then in 2009, he is so brilliant with fine handwriting on the board, He taught me MAT 115 and 116 in COA in those days... May He be found unhurt in Jesus Name

3 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Godliness05(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Successfulone:
No student would dare do that he is a man of good heart,easy going and God fearing .. he derive pleasure in your Success ..if you are a student and you fail his course at the senior levels then you need to up your game ..he doesn’t want anyone to fail .. I pray he his found soon ..

He is not the type, he hardly can hurt a fly. So gentle and easy going.

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Godliness05(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Successfulone:
This man is too kind to be in this mess ..A God fearing and easy going lecturer that doesn’t want any of his students fail even though he handles one of the most difficult side of mathematics (Calculus) .. one of my favorite lecturer back in the days in Unilorin..faculty of science (Mathematics) I pray the angel of the Lord be of guide and return him back to his loved ones .... cry

I tell you, I even had B in his course, calculus, he taught us in bioscience tgen. puctual, dedicated and more of a teacher than a lecturer. He will explain very well and work out examples

2 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by abibshine: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mathematics
Faculty of physical sciences
illicit:

1 Like

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by prof2007: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:

NAME: Prof Babatunde Raphael Adeniyi.
DEPT: Mathematics.
FACULTY: Physical Sciences.
SPECIALIZATION: An expert on Chebyshev polynomials, a mathematical formula for solving polynomials and approximation functions to detect, analyze and resolve errors.

He is one of Nigeria’s foremost intellectual and moral assets. Let's pray for his safe return to his family.

5 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Idabakanta: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
prof2007:

NAME: Prof Babatunde Raphael Adeniyi.
DEPT: Mathematics.
FACULTY: Physical Sciences.
SPECIALIZATION: An expert on Chebyshev polynomials, a mathematical formula for solving polynomials and approximation functions to detect, analyze and resolve errors.

He is one of Nigeria’s foremost intellectual and moral assets. Let's pray for his safe return to his family.

You forgot to add.
The first 1st class in the Department of Mathematics in Unilorin
The 1st Distinction in Msc mathematics in unilorin..

5 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by prof2007: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Idabakanta:

You forgot to add.
The first 1st class in the Department of Mathematics in Unilorin
The 1st Distinction in Msc mathematics in unilorin..

Thanks. The man is truly an intellectual giant. We pray that God's mercy will guide him back to his loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by iamfromlagos(f): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Drsnives:

You are quilty as eell so enjoy your change
This one is definitely not a normal human being.
Gtfoh!
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by deetayo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
He supervised my undergraduate project back in the days. Such a brilliant and godly man of unimpeachable character. I pray he is found immediately.
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by damuseron(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please any update on Prof?
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by iyimide(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
damuseron:
Please any update on Prof?

Nothing yet
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by Godliness05(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
iyimide:

Nothing yet

Oh my God!
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by MightySparrow: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2022
I just remembered the professor this morning. The dude taught me in 100 Level. Any News about him yet?
Re: Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) by HugeElephant(f): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2023
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNEC Master's Degree Student Slumps, Dies While Jogging In Enugu / Senate Fixes JAMB Application Fee At N2,500, Extends Validity Period To 3 Years / Graduate Slips Into Gutter, Drowns After Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.