Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) (3041 Views)

Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by MrCover: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Update From . COM

A man has narrated how a nurse was allegedly stabbed by one-chance operators and he alleges that she cried out to the police for help during the attack but they did nothing, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , He explained that the nurse boarded one of those commercial mini buses from Lekki to the mainland. However, while passing Ikoyi, she realized her fellow passengers were robbers as they brought out knives and threatened to stab her if she doesn't hand over her belongings.

As they passed a police checkpoint along Dolphin Estate road, she is said to have screamed for help but the police allegedly did nothing, Learnt.

After she was robbed, stabbed, and tossed out of the bus, she went to the nearest police station to report the robbery. According to her, the police officers at the first station said they had closed. She also claimed that she went to another police station but was being questioned on why she would be using two phones.

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by Kriss216: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2021
After she was robbed, stabbed, and tossed out of the bus, she went to the nearest police station to report the robbery. According to her, the police officers at the first station said they had closed. She also claimed that she went to another police station but was being questioned on why she would be using two phones.

Nothing will ever make me go file a case in any Nigeria police station. If I can't handle any issue on my own or through street way, I'll let it slide.

I rather run towards armed robbers than to seek for police help!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by Ever8090: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2021
How some people came to this world to become problem to others beats my imagination...
Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2021
Be careful people. There are plenty of human monsters out there. I have met a few.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by epondudu: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2021
This is why I don't pity thieves.
Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by delzbaba(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2021
What is the Dpo in that axis doing, its becoming too much nowadays.
Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by adecz: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2021
❗️❗️〰️Nigerian police...☠️☠️☠️

Tufiakwa❌❎❎❌

She should thank God she
wasn't even killed & her organs
harvested ☹️☹️
Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by doggedfighter(f): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Did the police really asked why she's using two phones? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2021
doggedfighter:
Nigerian police are the most senseless on this Earth

1 Like

Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by cassidy1996(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Dis country self
Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by wittyt98(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
MrCover:
the police officers at the first station said they had closed. she went to another police station but was being questioned on why she would be using two phones.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by armadeo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
doggedfighter:

You never see question before. As one guy aptly put, I'll cut my losses and hug My big L than involve the police in any matter

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by talk2hb1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Glad she is Okay,
Hope they (Police) didn't ask her why she was robbed
Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by causewahala: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
As bad as it may sound, she is actually lucky. Some are not even alive to tell the story. We've normalized all sorts of evil in naija.
Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by shameonyou(m): 12:08am On Jun 18, 2021
and those bastard police will paid with tax money yet they wont do there work...
Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by Olawalenvironme: 5:55am On Jun 18, 2021
This is getting too much in Lagos nowadays
Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by beautyhd: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Her fellow passengers were all robbers. shocked shocked

Public transportation apart from BRT is another sure way to be robbed so risky.

You enter a vehicle sees one or two ladies amongst men you feel relaxed not knowing that women are now deadlier than men in robbery Industry.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Robbed And Stabbed On Bus By One-chance Operators In Lagos (Graphic) by gambia(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2021
The society has gone to the dogs.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Ondo Female Student Stabbed To Death In Her Room / Netherlands Close Eight Prisons Due To Lack Of Criminals / Top Ten Armed Robbers That Nigerians Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.