Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (63870 Views)

Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Woman Pushed Onto A Highway By Armed Robbers In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 01, 2022

On Tuesday evening my wife boarded a korope (mini bus) from Sandfill, on entering the bus she sensed something wasn't right, she asked the driver to drop her, he refused but rather increased the speed.

The person seated next to her insisted on closing the door, she refused, she started dragging the door with them and started shouting and was still dragging the door with them.

When the bus got to somewhere around Civic Centre, V.I, they pushed her out of the bus. I want to thank the good Nigerian who rushed to her to Onikan Health centre. I also want to thank the security men, the nurses and doctors at Onikan health centre for giving her first Aid treatment before we arrived.

From Onikan health centre we were transferred to Marina General hospital. I also want to appreciate the nurses and doctors for being kind to us. 

Dear Governor Babajide Sanwoolu please do something about the high level of kidnapping going on in Lagos.

The Police should increase the police monitor team from Ozumba Mbadiwe down to Epe, kidnappers have taken over that route. 

I'm going to be paying over 600k for the treatment my wife sustained in this traumatic event. 

I'm grateful to God my wife is alive, I've thought about all the things that could go wrong if they succeeded, the fact that she didn't hit her head or chest on ground, Thank you my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Ya'll please be careful out there.

https://twitter.com/groovereben/status/1542546359550722048?t=dz3gYYEJzt1i1JJXaSz6Wg&s=08

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Vincyman: 1:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Thanks God for her life

224 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Cyphar(m): 1:51am On Jul 01, 2022
God sad

One reason she is alive is because she is security conscious. Tho it would have be very fatal if she had hit her head or broke her spinal cord due to the push but thank God nothing of such happened. If na some other people dem go don sleep even forget their bustop. grin

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Karlovych: 2:13am On Jul 01, 2022
embarassed This is Tinubu's legacy in Lagos, I hope the rest of the country can see what his urchins have turned into (the nightmare they give hard-working Lagosians) and the plans he has for the country.

Imagine supporting someone who's only manifesto for running for election is "It's my turn".

261 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Stallionhorse: 2:16am On Jul 01, 2022
600k?? Oga no dey lie.. Nigerians always think mentioning huge amount of money there spend makes them look rich. Person go buy shoe 3500 him go say nah 12k must we inflate prices of things to look rich?? Oga I wish your wife full recovery but that 600k part nah lie..

122 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by PlayerMeji: 2:34am On Jul 01, 2022
As we have agberos in Lagos, we have UGM in Anambra.

Only one is more destructive than the other.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Ekpekus(m): 2:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Na wah o.... Thank God for life
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Jajasabali(m): 3:04am On Jul 01, 2022
My cousin was kidnapped in this Lagos yesterday
Nawa oo

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Amara11: 3:11am On Jul 01, 2022
This is serious, I don't know what Lagos is turning into now with the rate of kidnapping. I wish your wife quick recovery o.p.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Fashionista01(f): 3:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Thank God for her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Kingoslo(m): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Lets be concious of our environmnent... Now oga u say 600K for surgery or wetin dat money ve for? abi for first aid treatment... oga fear God nah...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Kizzygentle: 5:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Thank God you are alive to tell the story. Please when u fully recover do thanksgiving...you have no idea what God did to you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Kizzygentle: 5:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Cyphar:
God sad

One reason she is alive is because she is security conscious. Tho it would have be very fatal if she had hit her head or broke her spinal cord due to the push but thank God nothing of such happened. If na some other people dem go don sleep even forget their bustop. grin

She is alive because God saved her. Those that have been kidnapped and killed by bandits and boko and even UGM were not security conscious... Guy e be like u no dey this country...

20 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by jimetagambo: 5:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Saw this earlier today with her dentures wired by dentist to help treat her mouth wounds.

It pray she heals fast.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Moh247: 5:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Evil men everywhere
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:42am On Jul 01, 2022
What is lagoes turning into please ?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by RichDad1(m): 5:42am On Jul 01, 2022
While Sanwo-olu seems to be trying in terms of infrastructures, the security situation in lagos is in comatose.
The CP and the IG needs to do something quick. The police should face their primary core duties instead of chasing yahoo boys up and down.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Tunechi5(m): 5:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Mackie1(m): 5:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
600k?? Oga no dey lie.. Nigerians always think mentioning huge amount of money there spend makes them look rich. Person go buy shoe 3500 him go say nah 12k must we inflate prices of things to look rich?? Oga I wish your wife full recovery but that 600k part nah lie..

So you know how much Scans they've done? How much each scans cost? The tests, drugs, consultation fee, ambulance service etc etc. The quality of the hospital also matters. I pray we don't find ourselves or family in that situation as it seems that's the only time people know how expensive & traumatising all these things are!

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by SmartPolician: 5:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

You can only assume he is lying if you don't know the nature of injury she sustained or have not had one of the hospitals on the island attend to you without HMO cover.

I bought the blue cut lens I use to work today from one hospital at Lekki for over 70k. I felt stupid and embarrassed when a friend showed me the same eyeglass he got for 20k at CMS. That's more than thrice of what I paid

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by blaise26abj(m): 5:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I don’t doubt what he said . If you don’t have health insurance , premium health care will cost a arm and leg . She would probably be admitted , MRI scan done to eliminate brain injury , treatments , tetanus shots , drips etc etc . Ordinary less than a day treatment of my wife , bill was over 70k .

That man should thank God say na only 600k he lose and not his wife . If they succeeded in kidnapping , he will pay ransom in millions and the wife might still be killed .

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by dele1727: 5:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed This is Tinubu's legacy in Lagos, I hope the rest of the country can see what his urchins have turned into (the nightmare they give hard-working Lagosians) and the plans he has for the country.

Imagine supporting someone who's only manifesto for running for election is "It's my turn".

Did you read at all?

When I use to think it's fulani herdsmen that is kidnapping everybody in Nigeria before

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kelechiodo(m): 5:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Thank God for her life

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by RichDad1(m): 5:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Karlovych:

Shut the bleep up. Majority of these hoodlums are from different tribes and ethnicity. They only flood into lagos and take advantage of the huge population and blend in to perpetuate their various crimes.
If you go to agege, Alaba rago, mile 2, majority of these urchins are northerners and others from the SE.
Crime is not exclusive to any tribe. I’m sure those boys that rob at upper iweka are also Tinubu’s fault ?
The police should be chastised to do what they’re being paid for.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by badoh(m): 5:48am On Jul 01, 2022
Karlovych:

You people should just shut up and stop linking Tinubu to every bad news. Instead of you to rack your brain and come up with security initiatives, you're busy looking for opportunity to tag Tinubu bad. You need to grow up please.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by markjay23(m): 5:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Thank God for her

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Tess24: 5:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

We are always good at sighting errors.. You know how expensive things on the Island are.. Don't be a doubting Thomas when you know the truth..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:53am On Jul 01, 2022
This is one of the reasons why mob justice is all justice.

In as much as I do not approve of it, it is essentially a part of African culture.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Fixitt(m): 5:53am On Jul 01, 2022
It’s better she’s not used for pepper soup by all these demonic people

Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by franchasofficia: 5:53am On Jul 01, 2022
They will tell you Tinubu developed Lagos. How?

Lagos that was the capital city of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991, yet these uninformed, gullible Tinubu urchins want Nigerians to believe that Tinubu that only became Lagos state Governor in 1999 transformed Lagos that was a capital city of Nigeria even before they gave birth to Tinubu's mother.

Do they even understand what it means for a city to be the capital of a whole country for many decades?

The positive transformation that started in Lagos started during Buba Marwa regime as Lagos State Military Adminstrator.

Buba Marwa ended Agberos, chased them away from Oshodi under Bridge, Obalende, etc. Marwa sanitized Lagos and brought a high level of sanity in Lagos.

What did Tinubu do to Lagos? He brought back Agberos and empowered them.

Agberos are the architect of high level insecurity in Lagos since 1999. Agberos will do Owomida in the day time and turn to their night job of snatching bags, picking pockets, doing assassination hit jobs, kidnapping people for ritualists, doing political thuggery for deadly politicians like Tinubu during elections, robbing Lagosians and engaging in all manner of crimes without fear because their grandpatron Tinubu owns and controls Lagos.

They claim Lagos is secure, but people are being kidnapped everyday in Lagos, including those foolishly supporting Tinubu in the name of Yoruba interest.

Lagos has become more insecure than even Orlu Imo State during the heat of Unknown Gunmen uprising of 2021.

What makes Lagos insecurity worst than those of other states is the fact that insecurity in Lagos is never reported, you only hear few from individual accounts by lucky survivals on social media. Tinubu has gagged the press from reporting the evils and insecurities in Lagos just to paint a false image of a perfectly secured Lagos State he uses to deceive gullible Nigerians that Lagos is his model to rule Nigeria.

Another thing Tinubu has succeeded in doing in Lagos is increased taxation of people living in Lagos; from Okada riders to bus drivers to taxis to vans, to road side hawkers and traders. What about road users? If not for people's insistence that enough is enough, Tinubu wanted to toll all Lagos roads including the dilapidated roads filled with potholes.

Imagine Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) now collect parking fee per hour. A government hospital for that matter, patients who are not happy they came to hospital are now charged money per hour for coming to hospital, this does not include your exorbitant hospital bill and yet some uninformed, wicked, bigoted Nigerians are drumming support for Tinubu to emerge President in 2023. Lost souls angry

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 5:54am On Jul 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
As we have agberos in Lagos, we have UGM in Anambra.

Only one is more destructive than the other.
You just dey type nonsense...Can't you reason well...

Quick recovery to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos / Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.