Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Dlso- The Impact Of Years Gone Bye, And This Present House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dlso- The Impact Of Years Gone Bye, And This Present House (2098 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times? / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dlso- The Impact Of Years Gone Bye, And This Present House by Ezniteadin(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2011
The Deeper Life School’s Outreach (DLSO) is a department or an arm of Deeper Life Bible Church responsible for outreaches to schools.
DLSO was a tool used by God in bringing so many students to the Lord in the early 80’s , 90’s and beyond.
Several young students came to know the saving grace of our Lord and Savior through the meetings held all over the secondary schools in Nigeria and some other countries of Africa.  Some of these Young vibrant Christian got to the various Universities and did exploits for the lord at the DLCF Deeper life campus Fellowship which is another arm of mission to the University community, while others became full time Pastors.
The great result was achieved by God alone through consecrated Prayers and good instruction by some young men called “School Visitors” and their various Leaders at the LTP (Leadership Training Programe) Programmey were allowed to function as Missionary without Legalities and Rules, ultimately, there were little or no supervision once they were found to be truly saved and had the passion for souls.
This was also helped by the free expression and faith in their Leaders in the Main Church. (Deeper Life)
Late Pastor Falore was a man whose spiritual impact affected the DLSO immensely, then Pastor Peter Achoja if you will forgive my spelling of his name, He was also a man whose few days brought so much revival in the handling of the DLSO, before it was handed over to Pastor Shopeju who spent years in the DLSO and until now if I am right, is still overseeing the activities of the department.
I observed that, the ministry of young people is best destroyed in the hands of an administrator, while administration is good; it does not fit the work of the DLSO. It is sad to say that the huge success of the DLSO, has become history with administrative humanness of the present leadership of the Church. When the spirit of God is sideline, what is left is struggle and I believe that accounts for the pretence, Hypocrisy, of most young people.
I will advice that a Pastor should know when to leave the stage and allow other men who are still connected with the holy –spirit to deliver life, there should be no “sit tight” style in the Churches
It is life that brings conversion, when it is absent, we know.
When a Pastor is struggling, we know
God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dlso- The Impact Of Years Gone Bye, And This Present House by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Come, See and be blessed

(1) (Reply)

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four / The Revelation Of Heaven & Hell (A Message To Atheist) / The Resurrection Of The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.