Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,381 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

You Still Haven't Made Your First Sale In Affiliate Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Still Haven't Made Your First Sale In Affiliate Marketing? (214 Views)

Haven't Made Any Money Online? This Is For You! / J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / 6 Steps To Become Very Successful In Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Still Haven't Made Your First Sale In Affiliate Marketing? by MarriagesThatWo: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2021
You still haven't made your first sale in affiliate marketing?

Hi, my name is Uche Okonkwo and i am an affiliate marketer.

Today, you can make your first affiliate sale with what I am about to show you

Or maybe you are making sales but it is not just consistent and you want more,

Maybe that is not you but you want advanced strategy on what currently works, (but this one will be later on)

...then you can also join the moving train too

(By the way, affiliate marketing means you are selling the product or service of another person and that person gives you a part of the money from every sale you make - they call it commission)

Understand this please: when it comes to affiliate marketing or any other marketing for that matter...

First thing first.

There are particular group of people who want to satisfy a burning desire - first, find these people.

Only then should you find a product that they will most likely want to buy.

Then, you as the affiliate marketer must put this (likely) product right in the face of those who want to buy

....nothing else

and you have to do it the way they want you to do, it not the way you want to do it.

Yes, there is a way your likely buyers wants to be spoken to....just like a hot lady.

This is just one piece, there are more.

I did not even go into enough detail with this first and foundational point.

Now, I have more juicy info to dish out as far as making your first income in affiliate marketing, and even making it on a consistent basis.

If you want it, save my WhatsApp number 08102714748. I will let you into the nitty gritty of what you need to know to make that first sale and indeed your first income in your affiliate marketing journey.

You will get access to what currently works for me and my other affiliate marketer friends

And..

It does not matter if you just started or you been around this thing for a while - there is something for you.

Or if you don't know anything about this money making machine

And in case you don't know, affiliate marketing is an easier way to make money online and even offline compared to other money making models

*you are not spending your money or time making a product

*the product is not for you

Please know this: I didn't say "easy"

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Weekly On Whatsapp (detailed Thread On How To Go About It) / Secret Behind High Demand For Split System Heating And Cooling System Revealed / Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.