Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How To Make Money Weekly On Whatsapp (detailed Thread On How To Go About It) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Weekly On Whatsapp (detailed Thread On How To Go About It) (214 Views)

How To Make Money Weekly On Whatsapp (detailed Thread On How To Go About It) / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Weekly On Whatsapp (detailed Thread On How To Go About It) by Bensonon: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Just incase you don’t know that...

...You can make a whole lot of money from WhatsApp. And I’m not talking about few bucks that will mean little or nothing to you. We are talking about getting paid up to six figures every single week.

But here is a disclaimer, you might not be able to make that much in your first few weeks but as time goes on and you become a pro at what I’m about to teach you, making six figures on WhatsApp is something you can start doing conveniently.

Well, I have my own reasons for making the disclaimer and this is because of those who might see this as a get rich quick scheme that doesn’t require putting in some level of efforts.

Now that you have all of these details let’s dive deep into How You Can Start Making on WhatsApp.

First of, you need to understand that to make a penny online you need to sell something. This can either be a product or a skill. To sell a skill, that means you need to spend some little amount of time to acquire the skill before you can begin to sell it for money.

But if you are like me who is interested in making money really fast then your best bet should be selling a product. Because with that, you can start making money within the time you will spend learning a skilll.

Now that you have got that right, what type of product do you even sell to make money because the social media is filled with people selling one product or the other.

Know that you can either sell a physical or a digital product but here is the thing physical products.

Physical products require some level of physical activities. You will need to hold unto the products physically, package it and even make deliveries yourself in some cases.

But for digital products, everything takes place online. A digital product can either be an online video course, an E-book or an online seminar. The products are digital so you have no reason or whatsoever to engage in any physical activity other than pressing your phone or your laptop.

With all that been said, you will agree with me that the easiest most profitable way to make money on WhatsApp is to sell a digital products.

Now you might want to ask. How do you create a digital product or how do you even get to see one that you can sell

Well, I am here to tell you that you don’t need all of that. There are people who have created digital products in different niches. Which they are already selling themselves. what you just need to do is approach one of them and negotiate for a commission on each sale you help them make.

And you can make sales with your WhatsApp status. Attached to this article is a Ebook that will teach you how to go about all of that. The Ebook will teach you everything you need to know to get started
Re: How To Make Money Weekly On Whatsapp (detailed Thread On How To Go About It) by fukNaija(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na eBook u wan sell.. OK o
Re: How To Make Money Weekly On Whatsapp (detailed Thread On How To Go About It) by xfactordv: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
please continue

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! This Mean Alot To Me / Did You Know Any? / How To Write Articles And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.