Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Portugal Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His Son As He Clocks 11 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His Son As He Clocks 11 (566 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / 7 Is The Number - Ronaldo Celebrates Man United Jersey In New Picture / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portugal Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His Son As He Clocks 11 by scoredcard247: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2021
- Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. is now 11-years-old as he father sends heart warming message on social media

- The youngster currently plies his trade alongside with his father with Italian giants Juventus

- Ronaldo is presently on duty for Portugal at Euro 2020 and scored a brace in their win over Hungary

Cristiano Ronaldo is one happy parent as his first fruit Ronaldo Jr. is celebrating his 11th birthday and the Portugal striker has sent birthday wishes to his son.

The Juventus forward posted a photo of his son in what looks like the driver's side of his yacht with a heart warming message on Instagram.

"Congratulations, my love! "You are a pride for Papa! 11 years of many joys and smiles! May you always fight for your dreams. "We love you very much." 

The 11-year-old is already making steps to becoming great like his father as several video clips on social media showed his superb brilliant skills on the ball.

Ronaldo Jr. plays for Juventus and in the next six years, the young lad could be invited to play for the Portugal national team at U17 level.

A birthday party might not hold for the young lad until Ronaldo is through with Portugal's Euro 2020 campaign. And things seems to be going according to plan following their 3-0 win over Hungary.

CR7 became the highest scorer in the European Championships after scoring two goals and took his tally to a total of 11.

Before the tournament, Mitchelle Platini had held the record for the most goals (9) in the Euros since his remarkable feat at the 1984 edition in Spain.

SOURCE: Scorecard247.com

https://scorecard247.com/portugal-striker-cristiano-ronaldo-celebrates-his-son-as-he-clocks-11/

Re: Portugal Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His Son As He Clocks 11 by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2021
Rare picture of god and his son
Re: Portugal Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His Son As He Clocks 11 by pyyxxaro: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2021
Our nollywood actresses go don de find how to Woundjure the boy when e don ripe lipsrsealed
Re: Portugal Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His Son As He Clocks 11 by Michaelbjune(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2021
He his indeed a carering father.

1 Like

Re: Portugal Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His Son As He Clocks 11 by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2021
Denied at first
Re: Portugal Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His Son As He Clocks 11 by OJEEMAH(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
I no be your fan but you've always acted like a responsible father & brother to your kids & siblings
Re: Portugal Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His Son As He Clocks 11 by vanida6: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ronaldo my love cool
Re: Portugal Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His Son As He Clocks 11 by Genesiis(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Not everyone can become Jay jay Okocha !
Not everyone can become Kanu Nwankwo !
Read your books !!!

Words from my popsy when I was a kid and loved playing football. Only if parents learn to support the dreams and talents of their kids, if only.

(1) (Reply)

‘i’ve Already Texted Him’ – Jorginho Jokes About Lionel Messi Joining Chelsea FC / Premier League Fixtures / Cristiano Ronaldo's Statistics At Man Utd Shows He Is A Messiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.