Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Took The Covid 19 Vaccine And Wasn't Prepared For What Happened Next - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Took The Covid 19 Vaccine And Wasn't Prepared For What Happened Next (264 Views)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Took The Covid 19 Vaccine And Wasn't Prepared For What Happened Next by OfficialDlh(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
I took the Covid 19 vaccine and wasn't prepared for what happened next After much contemplation, I decided to take the Covid 19 vaccine not minding the news going on about how dangerous the vaccine is. The shock I wasn't ready for was the reaction that came after. In this video, I documented how everything went down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLACDkCUztw
Re: I Took The Covid 19 Vaccine And Wasn't Prepared For What Happened Next by mrZENographer: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
You'll find many empirical evidence that Covid "vaccine" is deadly. Will give you adverse reactions short-term and in the long term shorten your life to at most 5 years.

t (dot) me/covid19vaccinefatalies
Re: I Took The Covid 19 Vaccine And Wasn't Prepared For What Happened Next by mrZENographer: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Although some people die a few days, weeks or months after the jab, the covid vaccines are designed to kill in the long-term.

Immunologists and virologists are contending between 2 -5years lifespan.
Ofcourse they're been censored agreessively by mainstream and social media giants. (The Globalists)

(1) (Reply)

Ghostwriters Needed For Health-Related Website / Buy easy-to-use all-in-one Hospital Management System in Nigeria / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola And Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.