Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ghostwriters Needed For Health-Related Website - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghostwriters Needed For Health-Related Website (267 Views)

Solve Your Sexual Health Related Issues By Changing Your Diet. / 6 Health-related Uses Of The Popular “Vaselines” Or “Petroleum Jelly” / Monkeypox: Delta State Commissioner For Health Visits Suspected Victims(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghostwriters Needed For Health-Related Website by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 04, 2021
My 2.5-year old health-related (niche will be undisclosed) website needs more writers. I'll give you topics and instructions, you write. No copy and pasting, or lifting of any sort from other websites, as plagiarism software will be used.

To apply:
―Have an excellent command of the English language
―Submit two writing samples to writersforyx@gmail.com
―Have a PayPal account to receive payments
Re: Ghostwriters Needed For Health-Related Website by GeeMeshin1(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Ghostwriters Needed For Health-Related Website by pedo360: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Interested
Re: Ghostwriters Needed For Health-Related Website by flames007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yxwqq:
My 2.5-year old health-related (niche will be undisclosed) website needs more writers. I'll give you topics and instructions, you write. No copy and pasting, or lifting of any sort from other websites, as plagiarism software will be used.

To apply:
―Have an excellent command of the English language
―Submit two writing samples to writersforyx@gmail.com
―Have a PayPal account to receive payments

Re: Ghostwriters Needed For Health-Related Website by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
flames007:
You can open a PayPal account.
Re: Ghostwriters Needed For Health-Related Website by flames007(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Yxwqq:
You can open a PayPal account.
Nigerians can't receive funds through PayPal last i recalled. I've tried the VPN route before, got caught and blocked along the line. Is there a straightforward way to open a PayPal account that receives funds?

(1) (Reply)

How To Select The Best IVF Centre In The Present Day? / Practical Solution To Stroke / Save A Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.