Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu At 54 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu At 54 (2605 Views)

Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 / DSS Disrespected Igbo Kings As They Came In Support Of NNAMDI KANU At Abuja / Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
BabaOneChance:

Loool!

How do you do this? Been trying to.

Just go to google images , type in ' gif images' and search. Right click on the image you want to use, select 'copy image link' and paste it in the image container as shown below.

[img][/img]
[img].https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/17/9b/8c179b0a05f578a7e05c7902af6932af.gif[/img]'

Try and see .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by dallasi: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
owner of this country:
IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by tutudesz: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
BabaOneChance:

Na the only thing wey him sabi be that.

Well, he has enough energy reserve since he neither clubs nor parties. grin
grin energy no dey waste O
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by BabaOneChance: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by BabaOneChance: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Just go to google images , type in ' gif images' and search. Right click on the image you want to use, select 'copy image link' and paste it in the image container as shown below.

'

Try and see .

Ok, I'll try. Thanks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by BabaOneChance: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mekaboy has come with his alternate 'Ojiofor' to reply himself. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by mekaboy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
More

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by Elliot2(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Coldshisha:
He is a fraudster, with zero Economic impact to his immediate state Abia not to talk of Ibo land
Did you know that 1+1=2?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by Elliot2(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
mekaboy:
Lets list the achievements.
After A is B.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by Ojiofor: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
BabaOneChance:
Mekaboy has come with his alternate 'Ojiofor' to reply himself. grin

Mekaboy is doing a great job trying to redeem brainwashed IPOBians grin.
But I am afraid they are irredeemable.MNK don chop una sense teytey.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by mekaboy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by mekaboy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2021

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by mekaboy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
ok

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by mekaboy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
The greatest igboman alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ_xU3LJYSo

Tell this little ikonso's child that his father died for kanu, while kanu's own son has a father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss4AjyJ7NxE

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by mekaboy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Greatest employer of labour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKTCptAzYgA

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by BabaOneChance: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
Ojiofor:

Mekaboy is doing a great job trying to redeem brainwashed IPOBians grin.
But I am afraid they are irredeemable.MNK don chop una sense teytey.
[/s]
Talk to your boss.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by BabaOneChance: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2021

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by mekaboy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by donjahsy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
But I prefer Ronaldo to Messi but in the end I love Messi smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by mekaboy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Highest employer in igboland. See his factory and employees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMAUtlUxDgE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v0t2iPJ4Ew

They said its his destiny to destroy igbo youths and igboland for personal gains.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by oilyngbati(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
owobokiri:
Ignore!
Don't engage!!
Op is a renowned Unity Beggar!!!
Death will befall you and all Ipob soon. See una ipooos lives below:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by oilyngbati(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
OP may God continue to bless you for exposing evil and the terrorists organization called ipob and may the spirits of the innocent Igbo youths never rest until nnamdi cownu and all his supporters online and offline are dead.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by oilyngbati(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
The only solution is to continue to kill all Ipob and their devilish supporters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by mekaboy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Remeber, those igbo men i listed started with nothern. Could not afford to travel abroad.

Kanu did not make it in Nigeria, he did not make it abroad. What did he bring back to his family, igbo youths and igboland? DEATH and destruction. The one that will build a wonderful country for igbos. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by flamingREED(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Those guys on the front page have excess sense.
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
mekaboy:
Some call him OHAMADIKE NDIGBO( Crowd knows a warrior) Some call him a prophet, some call him supreme leader.

They say he is the greatest igboman that ever lived after ojukwu. He has done what no other igboman have ever done.

Who is this great man? His name is MAZI Nnamdi Kanu. Though much can't be found about his business, employment and academics online, we will proceed to look at the achievements of this great man.

Many will be suprised to know that this great mannis 54. Stumbling on this astonishing information, i thought to myself to look for other great igbo men who are in his age bracket.

Three great igbomen who are outstanding for their contribution to igboland and Nigeria are:

1) INNOCENT CHUKWUMA 60YRS.

The owner of innoson vehicle manufacturing company. Providing jobs for several Nigerians within and outside igboland.

2) ALLEN ONYEMA 57YRS

The owner of the popular Air Peace Airline. Providing jobs for many igbos and Nigerians as well.

3) COSMAS MMADUKA 63

the owner of popular Coscharis motors, distrubutor of the popular BMW car brand as well as others. Providing jobs for several igbos and Nigerians.

I picked these men because they all started from a humble beginning. With nothing, yet grew to be a big blessing to Igbos and Nigeria.

While we celebrate their achievements and employment opportunities provided for igbos, these men are nobody compared to Nnamdi Kanu. The supreme leader of the INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB) .

Also the CEO of IPOB WORLDWIDE LIMITED registered in London, United Kingdom.

Note that by the age of 50, these Igbo men listed above have achieved all this greatness and were great employers of labour.

Now lets look at the investments of this great UK based freedom fighter in igboland.

At the age of 54, we will compare the achievements of the greatest igboman, with that of the above listed.

The first picture is innoson plant.

Second is coscharis ford plant lekki

Third is air peace staff

Lol

Nnamdi kanu is just a riff raff. the rat can't even wear ojukwu's shoe, a General for that matter.

But seriously this thread is educating. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At 54 by ablejesus26(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Op you should ask God for forgiveness for infusing the Great Odumegwu Ojukwu,leader of the defunct Eastern region.A selfless War Lord who gave up a better life for Igboland,with mnk who is just an intelligent social media guru, using the failings and shortcomings of this failed country to cash in on the emotions of the gullible ones.
My major displeasure for mnk is why should you always be calling for self destruction when you have never built a thing in Igboland.??.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First / Ademola Adeleke Won Osun On A Christian-christian Ticket. Any Implication? / 2023: Has Reality Begun To Dawn On APC? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.