Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra (1709 Views)

Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by Noneroone(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Finland-based Nigerian-Finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra
The appointment was revealed by Mr Ekpa on his official Facebook page, noting it is honour to serve the Biafra nation and a call to serve lovers of freedom.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKJUL 09, 2021

Simon Ekpa, one of the arrowheads of the agitation for the state of Biafra in Finland has been appointed to take over daily broadcast on Radio Biafra following the detention of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

The appointment was revealed by Mr Ekpa on his official Facebook page, noting it is honour to serve the Biafra nation and a call to serve lovers of freedom.

"Our Leader, Mazi Nnamdi on this day, 8th of July 2021 directed that I, Simon Ekpa should start broadcasting from Radio Biafra with immediate effect.

"On this note, it is honour, and at the same time, a call to service, a call to serve Biafra nation, and a call to serve lovers of freedom.

"This task, I will do with everything in me to see that we maintain the momentum and the legacy of our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and IPOB.

"I will serve with everything in me and I will double my effort in media, diplomacy, and otherwise to the best interest of Biafra people.

"I am just a servant and I will serve. Our leader will continue to lead this struggle from wherever he is.

"I am Simon Ekpa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's disciple on Biafra restoration."

Simon Ekpa LL.M (Master of Laws) is a human rights activist and a legal researcher and advisor.

He is a native of Ngbo in the Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State in Southeastern Nigeria.

He is said to be a chief and one of those in line to the throne as the son of the late King Nwangbo (The Ogaba Idu of Ngbo clan).

Simon has been living in Finland for more than a decade. He is a Finnish citizen and a politician. He was recently elected deputy councillor in his municipality.

Radio Biafra stands at the centre of the Biafra agitation struggle since its inception
https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/09/finland-based-nigerian-finnish-citizen-simon-ekpa-takes-over-nnamdi-kanu-radio-biafra

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by Biafrannuke: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Houston20:
This one sef wan get him own share of the money
Biafra is the prize.
We move!

8 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by Houston20(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Houston20:
Is it your money ? Are bandits not getting share of your tax ? Are Boko Haram members not given VIP treatment u can never get from your tax ?

Is buhari not traveling everywhere with your tax ?

12 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by Enduring: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by Commentor: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
At least they know Mazi Nnamidiot Kanu wouldn't be released anytime soon.

Hope he's not already climbing Uchechi Kanu?

2 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by SLAP44: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

Every woman can't be as loose as aisha who has been enduring jubril. grin

12 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by LamidiCownu: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

Same way Fani Kayode was climbing Bianca when Ojukwu was hiding in Abidjan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by Commentor: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
SLAP44:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by SLAP44: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Same way Fani Kayode was climbing Bianca when Ojukwu was hiding in Abidjan grin

Same way Abacha was climbing kudirat and Mrs Diya grin

6 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by NigeriaNawa: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
SLAP44:

Kai, disgusting.
Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by LamidiCownu: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
SLAP44:

Abi the way Nigerians were climbing your hairy chested grandmothers , mothers and sisters between 1967 and 1970 tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by SLAP44: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

grin

That woman is da bomb grin

Whenever you want to use vaseline you will dig up this picture again. grin

You will pour out all your brain matter one day, ontop another man wife pictures? grin

Who did your family offend?
Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by Commentor: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
SLAP44:

That woman is da bomb grin

Whenever you want to use vaseline you will dig up this picture again. grin

You will pour out all your brain matter one day, ontop another man wife pictures? grin

Who did your family offend?

I heard Mr Ekpa is giving her his Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by LamidiCownu: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
SLAP44:

Nah Mr Groundnut aka Ekpa dey manage Uchechi now..lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by Kinematics: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Another one ready to dupe ndi potopoto

3 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by BlueAir: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin the pain and fraustration is real
mrvitalis:

Is it your money ? Are bandits not getting share of your tax ? Are Boko Haram members not given VIP treatment u can never get from your tax ?

Is buhari not traveling everywhere with your tax ?

1 Like

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by SLAP44: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Abi the way Nigerians were climbing your hairy chested grandmothers , mothers and sisters between 1967 and 1970 tongue cheesy

Same way the whole Nigeria is still climbing your young children in IDP camps all over the north for a plate of fura de nunu grin
All the security agents in the north has at least two extra children each. grin

3 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by LamidiCownu: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
SLAP44:

Same way the whole Nigeria is still climbing your young children in IDP camps all over the north for a plate of fura de nunu grin
I don't care grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by SLAP44: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

And your destiny in life is to lament your misfortune grin

5 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by LamidiCownu: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

I heard Lamidi Cownu rioted over ekpa and garri in Kuje last night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by SLAP44: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
LamidiCownu:

I don't care grin

I know you don't, people from your part of the country are in own to be heartless. Even if it's your own daughter, you won't care.

Born troway people grin

1 Like

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by theTranslator: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

cheesy grin grin grin shocked grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by SLAP44: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
LamidiCownu:

I heard Lamidi Cownu rioted over ekpa and garri in Kuje last night

Your nightmare as usual. You now have two nightmares.
I don't envy you.

2 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by LamidiCownu: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
SLAP44:

Same way security agents including the uncircumcised ones from Chad and Niger had at least 2 extra children between 1967 and 1970.. Go figure !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by LamidiCownu: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
SLAP44:

Your nightmare as usual. You now have two nightmares.
I don't envy you.
You better smuggle ekpa to dilector and stop chasing shadows on BIAFRAUDLAND NAIRALAND cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
BlueAir:
grin the pain and fraustration is real
You are just pained that th arrest is meaningless cause the movement is on

Biafra is beyond IPOB even

5 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by SLAP44: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
LamidiCownu:

You better smuggle ekpa to dilector and stop chasing shadows on BIAFRAUDLAND NAIRALAND cheesy

Do you know what buharri means in my language? I know how hollow you are, that's why you will try to use a persons name for what it's not. IPOB has reduced you to a subhuman who has lost all rational thinking capacities.

5 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by SLAP44: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

You are just pained that th arrest is meaningless cause the movement is on

Biafra is beyond IPOB even

They just realized today how meaningless it is to arrest Kanu. There are over a million Kanu out there saying the same things, and they have a right to save their people from the ongoing fulani genocide .

4 Likes

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ekpa is very learned and would be a very good deputy to MNK. I wish him the best as he continues to pilot the affairs of millions of Igbos who are fed up of the rot called Nigeria.
Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by LamidiCownu: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
SLAP44:

Do you know what buharri means in my language? I know how hollow you are, that's why you will try to use a persons name for what it's not. IPOB has reduced you to a subhuman who has lost all rational thinking capacities.
To hell with you and Buhari..
Ipod terrorists are actually neanderthals with single digit IQ.

Lamidi Cownu is craving Ekpa but you are here crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra by techWriter2: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Biafra is the prizewinner We move

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Jubril El-sudani / Is palmpay legit? / Breaking News. Dr. Yusuf Datti Ahmed Emerge Labour Party Vice President Candidat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.