Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) (24416 Views)

Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by zolajpower: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by frizakengineeri: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Scammers are just coward ritualists.

Completely killing the poor without the courage to actually pull a knife on them.

May worse happen to all yahoo boys and yahoo boys sympathisers.
If you're one, please mention me. I get Una time today
Isee!
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Shamelessness
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by frizakengineeri: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
Amen... may all the gods join hands and afflict all those doing yahoo. wicked demons that wont die well
Isee!
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Blacks are just hood rats � that thrive and grow by eating up each other, that’s why the black community anywhere in the world remains a wasteland

4 Likes

Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by tunary(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
FashionCookie:
That's because, they know Nigeriabs are suffering and a lot of people are so desperate to leave.
very true so many people are desperate to leave Nigeria, it's an opportunity for scammers that was why they took advantage of it
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by justifyme(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
please I got admission to study in South Korea!! And they are requesting for my bank statement of account!!! For my visa application, And that I should have a minimum of 6million naira as my closing balance!!! I’m frustrated and tired!!! Dunno what to do
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by Jbuki: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
The only authenticity of everything is Christ,,Jesus is calling us to salvation. Everything we are running after on this Earth will vanish away one day. Where will our eternity be? Let's surrender our lives to Jesus and confess him as our Lord and all. He will make available everything we need without stress or being scammed.Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart,open up for him and you will never remain the same. Fellowship with us at LIVING FAITH CHURCH IGOBA AKURE ONDO STATE.Jesus is Lord
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by lapazi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni calm down.......not your fault.....humans hate what they don't understand
There is no need to insult

The street and hood is no longer funny..See ehnnnn.....if you loose guard them go maga you off line and online...
What you should do is to enlighten and inform your loved ones and friends to be street wise because if them loose guard .....them go maga them

If you’re one of them, just know that one day you’ll account for all the pain you’ve caused

1 Like

Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by justynneke(f): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
nurez305:
Their problem. If not for the foolish government we have who go reason those useless abroad turning people to slave

U r wrong sir
#1m is now $1,951.20
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by Cmanforall: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by Giyeww: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by EngrEgghead: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
TsaTrinity:
I saw and ignored.
I'm wiser now

True. Someone sent it to me too. I simply ignored it.
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by IamGreen1(f): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
TsaTrinity:
I saw and ignored.
I'm wiser now

Someone sent it to me too, I just dey use the person laugh grin.

1 Like

Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by nurez305(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
justynneke:

U r wrong sir
#1m is now $1,951.20
you are right sir / ma'am
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by nextstep(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Before nko? Working visa ko, playing amex ni. grin
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
tunary:
very true so many people are desperate to leave Nigeria, it's an opportunity for scammers that was why they took advantage of it

I swear...na only God fit help person 4 this one chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by Gjmff: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by YinkaGold02: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Scammers everywhere
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by CadetFrancis: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2021
nurez305:
Their problem. If not for the foolish government we have who go reason those useless abroad turning people to slave
God bless u. u spoke my mind
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by HouseRavenclaw: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni calm down.......not your fault.....humans hate what they don't understand
There is no need to insult

The street and hood is no longer funny..See ehnnnn.....if you loose guard them go maga you off line and online...
What you should do is to enlighten and inform your loved ones and friends to be street wise because if them loose guard .....them go maga them

The street and hoods have never been funny. Crime isn't an excuse. No matter how hard things get, if someone uses your family members for organ trafficking will you rationalize it? The way y'all defend fraud that ruins victims lives is insane.

Ironically, you're also the same set of men who fill this site and society with putrid anger towards sex workers for "trying to escape the hood and street". But fraud and cyber robbery are your priorities? Sick thing.
Re: Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) by HouseRavenclaw: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2022
lapazi:

If you’re one of them, just know that one day you’ll account for all the pain you’ve caused

They won't. There is no karma. If there were, the bulk of suffering would go to the white colonialist nations responsible for Nigeria as a concept on its own. Sadly, many commit crimes because they can clearly see there won't be any consequences if they do it "rightly".

Unless you make it your duty to out them as fraudsters lmao. In which case, much more grease to your elbow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA / Tricycle Rams Into Truck In Ibadan, UI Student Dead, Two Injured As (Pics) / Car Plunges Into A River In Katsina. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.