Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,211 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Happened When The White Men Came To Your Village In Seventeenth Century? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Happened When The White Men Came To Your Village In Seventeenth Century? (2073 Views)

What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / When Your Village Witches Are Watching You On 120 Inch 3D Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened When The White Men Came To Your Village In Seventeenth Century? by siofra(f): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
I know what you are talking may be true but many Africans are naturally light skinned because of how diverse Africans are it has nothing to do with European ancestry some Africans can be as pale as Europeans while some look like East Asians but with no genetic ties whatsoever. I know some red skinned Nigerians where I live would you say they have red Indian ancestry?

Tap on the link below.
Re: What Happened When The White Men Came To Your Village In Seventeenth Century? by siofra(f): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
The same Europeans they were scared of 300 years ago because of how pale their skin is are the ones they literally worship today.
Re: What Happened When The White Men Came To Your Village In Seventeenth Century? by ekene101: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
beauty7:
As for those people attacking me,I wish you go back to your village and ask questions and try to find out things.

You cannot stay in your house and conclude that what I am saying is not true.

It is a mark of arrogance and ignorance.

It is mostly in Africa that someone would just wake up and conclude that what he/she is hearing is false without trying to find out first.

Because a statement does not favor you or your tribe, does not make it false.

That a write-up does not favor your ego and belief system does not make it false.

Sometimes it baffles me that someone, out of pride, would just conclude a thing without finding it out.

At least what I have written,I have asked questions from elders, before writing this.

I wish those who are condemning me would do research first before coming here to condemn me.
You don't know Nairaland,they would rather call you archiac and local and backward over something they know nothing about rather than ask questions or do research.
Re: What Happened When The White Men Came To Your Village In Seventeenth Century? by beauty7: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
ekene101:
You don't know Nairaland,they would rather call you archiac and local and backward over something they know nothing about rather than ask questions or do research.
Re: What Happened When The White Men Came To Your Village In Seventeenth Century? by Youngpo413: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2021
beauty7:

Mbong akam mbo ke owo Ikono ikit se nwed emi.
Akpe nsue sueng ntom.
Adiaha,Come enter heaven make I see...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise / Info On Futminna & Futa With Their Cut Off Mark. / Unizik Change Of Course Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.