Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] (812 Views)

Only Political Jobbers, Ihedioha’s Domestic Staff Left - PDP / Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by fozapi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
I was sitting down just thinking deeply just like I always do as a boy that grew up in Eko, I know the streets and I know you must be tough on the street and have no fear.

Let's think about it for a minute MC Oluomo is even more popular than Sunday Igboho this was before Sunday Igboho came out to fight for his people and I am a supporter and still a supporter of Sunday Igboho because I can relate to what he says and his pain about the killing of his people no shame in saying Sunday Igboho used to be a political thug for the politicians but today he has written his name in gold I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/yoruba-nation-sunday-igboho-have and in history as the man who fought for injustice against his people and he would be forever remembered by every Yoruba sons and daughters and his story would be told like the rest of the Yoruba warriors.

Forget those Yorubas like Tinubu saying they don't want Yoruba nation trust me the Yorubas are tired of the Fulanis, in Lagos you can never see an Igbo man fight and kill a Yoruba man we respect and love each other forget what you see on Nairaland, but we hear about Yoruba and Fulani/Hausa fighting all the time.

This brings me to my point, MC Oluomo missed the golden opportunity to write his name in gold like Sunday Igboho, Sunday Igboho is no longer seen as a political thug but as a warrior that saved his people, MC would go down in history as a man that oppressed his people with the support of the politicians and a man that refused to stand for the truth, in Nigeria we say a good name is better than all the riches in the world.

I know it is not easy to break away from a politician like Tinubu, but we must learn to do it for history and not for what we would eat now.

Imagine the army that mc would command if he decides to fight for the people in fact Tinubu would run away from Lagos and be in exile, the people would support MC and history would remember him, if only politician thugs can use their thuggery to give us a good nation because let's face it the political thugs are the major problems of Nigeria because they enable the politicians to steal the votes and in turn impoverished the country.

I say to every political thug join the Yoruba nation and fight for freedom so history can be kind to you and your generations. remember ODE ILE MA BA ILE LO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCpDE50bNs

https://www.biafranboys.org/yoruba-nation-if-only-political-thugs
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by fozapi(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
onionbandit
tag your fellow boys
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by fozapi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kdon2
Monogamy
Asgard73
seunmsg
epondudu
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Waterysperm: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Well said Dear...as an Omoluabi I say thumbs up. If you Igbos can be reasoning this way, then we can defeat our enemies very very easily. To all Igbos on this forum, we love you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Monogamy: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
They want Igboho to follow the foot steps of Lamidi Cownu so that SW can be in unrest situation..

Awon ajegbodo's dem

OBALOLA55

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by ivolt: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fight who?
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Monogamy: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Waterysperm:
Well said Dear...as an Omoluabi I say thumbs up. If you Igbos can be reasoning this way, then we can defeat our enemies very very easily. To all Igbos on this forum, we love you all.

Chinedu, it's unfair to Alaigbo seh you know..

How can you people be deserting the region and still not be proud of it... Totally unfair to Alaigbo truly

OBALOLA55
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by fozapi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Waterysperm:

nice man,i dont have issues with yorubas at all,i support sunday and i listen and i am addicted to koiki media
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by fozapi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:
They want Igboho to follow the foot step of Lamidi Cownu so that SW can be in unrest situation..

Awon ajegbodo's dem

close mouth before fly enter
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by fozapi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
ivolt:
Fight who?

jamb question
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Monogamy: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
fozapi:

close mouth before fly enter

As you can see, we are always miles ahead of you people's inciting game

OBALOLA55
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Sulele04(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
They want Igboho to follow the foot step of Lamidi Cownu so that SW can be in unrest situation..

Awon ajegbodo's dem
[/s]
You were busted by odudwar.
You were busted by me a few days ago, You don't know oriki cheesygrin.

Stop claiming what you are not, accept your identity.

No matter how long you fake it, you are just another gworo chewing Fulani Bororo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Monogamy: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sulele04:

You were busted by odudwar.
You were busted by me a few days ago, You don't know oriki cheesygrin.

Stop claiming what you are not, accept your identity.

No matter how long you fake it, you are just another gworo chewing Fulani Bororo

Talk to my hand as you have failed to understand the meaning of honor and dignity

OBALOLA55
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Sulele04(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Talk to my hand as if you have failed to understand the meaning of honor and glory
[/s]
Type your oriki, like I did the other day as an omo epe alaro ogunmodede that I am.

If you do this make I bend cheesygrin, you don't know oriki.

Busted cool.

Fulani Bororo feeling funky grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Monogamy: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sulele04:
[s][/s]
Type your oriki, like I did the other day as an omo epe alaro ogunmodede that I am.

If you do this make I bend cheesygrin, you don't know oriki.

Busted cool.

Fulani Bororo feeling funky grin.

Whatever you might have been smoking lately, get to know it's not doing you any good...

Honor and dignity... Read more about it...

Very important

OBALOLA55
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Sulele04(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Whatever you might have been smoking lately, get to know it's not doing you any good...

Very important
Fulani Bororo like you got nothing on me cheesygrin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nice write-up...

But may our loyalty never been tested.

MC is in power and never ready to betray his pay master.

Did you think MC will be where he was without Tinubu? Possible, but I doubt it.

Did you think Sunday Ìgbòho will fight for Yoruba if Ladoja is not supporting him or if they are in power? Please make I laugh a bit

All na politics....

If Ladoja told Sunday tomorrow that you're on your own o, na next flight to UK like Kanu cos he won't last one week alive.
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by AfonjaConehead: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Very important

Shut up and quit trying to sound clever,thank you. grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by fozapi(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
Nice write-up...

Did you think Sunday Ìgbòho will fight for Yoruba if Ladoja is not supporting him or if they are in power? Please make I laugh a bit

All na politics....

If Ladoja told Sunday tomorrow that you're on your own o, na next flight to UK like Kanu cos he won't last one week alive.

sunday have a name to protect now and he cant betray millions that already support him
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by fozapi(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

As you can see, we are always miles ahead of you people's inciting game

fulani boy just stop
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by mccloud224(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
fozapi:
I was sitting down just thinking deeply just like I always do as a boy that grew up in Eko, I know the streets and I know you must be tough on the street and have no fear.

Let's think about it for a minute MC Oluomo is even more popular than Sunday Igboho this was before Sunday Igboho came out to fight for his people and I am a supporter and still a supporter of Sunday Igboho because I can relate to what he says and his pain about the killing of his people no shame in saying Sunday Igboho used to be a political thug for the politicians but today he has written his name in gold I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/yoruba-nation-sunday-igboho-have and in history as the man who fought for injustice against his people and he would be forever remembered by every Yoruba sons and daughters and his story would be told like the rest of the Yoruba warriors.

Forget those Yorubas like Tinubu saying they don't want Yoruba nation trust me the Yorubas are tired of the Fulanis, in Lagos you can never see an Igbo man fight and kill a Yoruba man we respect and love each other forget what you see on Nairaland, but we hear about Yoruba and Fulani/Hausa fighting all the time.

This brings me to my point, MC Oluomo missed the golden opportunity to write his name in gold like Sunday Igboho, Sunday Igboho is no longer seen as a political thug but as a warrior that saved his people, MC would go down in history as a man that oppressed his people with the support of the politicians and a man that refused to stand for the truth, in Nigeria we say a good name is better than all the riches in the world.

I know it is not easy to break away from a politician like Tinubu, but we must learn to do it for history and not for what we would eat now.

Imagine the army that mc would command if he decides to fight for the people in fact Tinubu would run away from Lagos and be in exile, the people would support MC and history would remember him, if only politician thugs can use their thuggery to give us a good nation because let's face it the political thugs are the major problems of Nigeria because they enable the politicians to steal the votes and in turn impoverished the country.

I say to every political thug join the Yoruba nation and fight for freedom so history can be kind to you and your generations. remember ODE ILE MA BA ILE LO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCpDE50bNs

https://www.biafranboys.org/yoruba-nation-if-only-political-thugs

If you know the streets as you claim then you will know there is no honor in the streets. A thug is thug hustling for his own pocket. You expect a frustrated malikush crazed thug to put his life on the line for you when he isn't sure how to feed his family the next day?

Get real hommie!!!!
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
fozapi:

sunday have a name to protect now and he cant betray millions that already support him

Ahahah, you know nothing... Wish name?

Did you think he's better than Kanu?

If not for political supports he'll be 6ft below by now. And nothing will happen.

Small time they'll just bring out his file and that's the end
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by fozapi(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
mccloud224:

If you know the streets as you claim then you will know there is no honor in the streets. A thug is thug hustling for his own pocket. You expect a frustrated malikush crazed thug to put his life on the line for you when he isn't sure how to feed his family the next day?

Get real hommie!!!!

nope sunday cant betray the people,i guess you don see the rallies,yorubas are tired
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by fozapi(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

If not for political supports he'll be 6ft below by now. And nothing will happen.

it still wont stop yoruba nation that is what you people dont understand,kanu is not biafra,kanu is a servant of biafra,biafra is bigger than kanu and ojukwu,ok
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Sulele04(m): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
Oyinlomobambam:

[/s]
Nah by mouth cheesy.

"hE wOUlD hAve BEEn sIX FEet bY nOw iF nOT fOR poLitICaL sUpPorT" -- trashy Bunkum.

He has been attacked by the army twice -- both times they failed their is a reason why.

Akoni, no be by mouth.

Federal government that couldn't kill him, when he was still young in modakeke.

Is it now when he 10x more powerful, and has million of followers. Waste of time.

Go and ask dss how far, and why they have always failed in their attack.

When army attacked his house at soka it was political support that repelled them shay, mumu man.

Why did political support not help Kanu during operation python dance.
Re: Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] by Sulele04(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
Oyinlomobambam:
Nice write-up...

All na politics....

[/s]
"aLl nAH pOlItICs...".

That means you still think it is a joke undecided.

Don't worry only time will tell if it politics or reality.

Tik tok.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos, Abuja Airports Get N1.7bn Mobile Control Towers / Broke Politician? See This Mobile Phone That Adamu Garba Could Not Afford! / Chief Dele Momodu Blasts Buhari Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest & Advice Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.