Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

1.5m To South Africa Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1.5m To South Africa Student Visa (1069 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1.5m To South Africa Student Visa by Euegene100001: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
I have 1.5 m I want to go to South Africa to study and possible make a living can this cover ? Or what country would do? . Pls advice
Those that want to advice to staying in naija avoid this topic Abeg . I be gather almost 3m na una make me Invest for naija waste money and time .

4 Likes

Re: 1.5m To South Africa Student Visa by hakimade(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Whatapp me +27624008335
Re: 1.5m To South Africa Student Visa by Helkayklassic(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Euegene100001:
I have 1.5 m I want to go to South Africa to study and possible make a living can this cover ? Or what country would do? . Pls advice
Those that want to advice to staying in naija avoid this topic Abeg . I be gather almost 3m na una make me Invest for naija waste money and time[b][/b] .

Lmfaoooo
Re: 1.5m To South Africa Student Visa by VEXT: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Euegene100001:
Those that want to advice to staying in naija avoid this topic Abeg . I be gather almost 3m na una make me Invest for naija waste money and time .

Hhhh.. beta mk u enter Dubai huzzle o..this one southafricans hate foreigners like dis.....
Re: 1.5m To South Africa Student Visa by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2021
grin

Euegene100001:

Re: 1.5m To South Africa Student Visa by Grace001: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Euegene100001:

They will still come for you again and advice you not to give up and try another investment. I call these people enemy of progress, they prefer to see other stay and suffer together lol.

Now you don wise, it’s takes less than a years for 2m investment to disappear in Nigeria with the high inflation and unfriendly business environment.

2 Likes

Re: 1.5m To South Africa Student Visa by Euegene100001: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lol thanks I already told u to avoid me.
Grace001:

They will still come for you again and advice you not to give up and try another investment. I call these people enemy of progress, they prefer to see other stay and suffer together lol.

Now you don wise, it’s takes less than a years for 2m investment to disappear in Nigeria with the high inflation and unfriendly business environment.
Re: 1.5m To South Africa Student Visa by Euegene100001: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Them*
Grace001:

Re: 1.5m To South Africa Student Visa by Euegene100001: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ok
hakimade:
Whatapp me +27624008335
Re: 1.5m To South Africa Student Visa by DrOA: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
What program do you want to come for in South Africa?
With that amount you can pursue postgraduate study in any low tuition fee in South Africa.
1. You need to evaluate your certificates from Nigeria before you can apply for admission in SA
2. Visit www.saqa.org.za for more information on this.
3. If your course or program is fortunate to be among those that attract bursaries in SA, lucky you then
4. At the completion of your program, if it's on critical list, you switch from study permit to critical list, and from that to PR. (Though, the PR is on hold for now).
5. While on study, you can access other countries via conferences.
I know some will not agree with my submission. It's my opinion anyway!

2 Likes

Re: 1.5m To South Africa Student Visa by ppforte: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Investment in Nigeria is risky

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Us Student Visa Going For Associate Degree . / USA Tourist Visa / Old Or New Tourist Attraction Centers In Nigeria, Which One Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.