Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Sold - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sold (544 Views)

Ps4 Pro 1 Tb Limited Edition Spiderman For Sale / Ps4 Pro With 2 pads and Fifa 20...100k / How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by Cardoza(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thanks
Re: Sold by gmacnoms(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2021
Cardoza, why do you sound frustrated? What's the issue?

Re: Sold by gameboy727(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Re: Sold by Jskelly11: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2021
LMAO
Re: Sold by Realteeyee123(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2021
gameboy727:
grin

Na scam ooo no pay anything ooo
Re: Sold by AyarmBoye(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2021
Lol can u imagine?? So shipping from abroad warrants you paying ?
Re: Sold by Realteeyee123(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
AyarmBoye:
Lol can u imagine?? So shipping from abroad warrants you paying ?

I'm telling you Lol, that's how one scammee like that in April I paid 10k to him he said he's in Kaduna me I'm in Lagos, I paid the 10k Oga blocked me ooo, till today the money just went like that
Re: Sold by Realteeyee123(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
Realteeyee123:

I'm telling you Lol, that's how one scammee like that in April I paid 10k to him he said he's in Kaduna me I'm in Lagos, I paid the 10k Oga blocked me ooo, till today the money just went like that

Funny thing is he actually send me videos and pictures of the game so imagine he's done that to 10 people in a week that's 100k cashout ooo, and boys are really looking for cheap PS4 because of the outrageous amount they are selling It for in the market , if you go to jiji with 100k you won't see any ps4 phat to buy , if you want a Ps4 hacked with 2 controllers, it starts from 140k and above just crazy something that with 80k 2 yrs back you might see
Re: Sold by Realteeyee123(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
Realteeyee123:

Funny thing is he actually sent me videos and pictures of the game so imagine he's done that to 10 people in a week that's 100k cashout ooo, and boys are really looking for cheap PS4 because of the outrageous amount they are selling It for in the market , if you go to jiji with 100k you won't see any ps4 phat to buy , if you want a Ps4 hacked with 2 controllers, it starts from 140k and above just crazy something that with 80k 2 yrs back you might see
Re: Sold by AyarmBoye(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Realteeyee123:

moral lesson ,, never send money to someone who u don’t know
Re: Sold by AyarmBoye(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Realteeyee123:

Funny thing is he actually sent me videos and pictures of the game so imagine he's done that to 10 people in a week that's 100k cashout ooo, and boys are really looking for cheap PS4 because of the outrageous amount they are selling It for in the market , if you go to jiji with 100k you won't see any ps4 phat to buy , if you want a Ps4 hacked with 2 controllers, it starts from 140k and above just crazy something that with 80k 2 yrs back you might see
very true thanks to our naira
Re: Sold by Cardoza(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wow! Just went through the messages on my post and i just wonder how some people respond to accusations without getting to hear the whole truth.

Some of you just jump into conclusions without even asking or waiting to hear from the other party but it’s all good. Thank y’all for pushing this topic as it caught the attention of a serious buyer and it’s been sold.
Re: Sold by gmacnoms(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cardoza:
Wow! Just went through the messages on my post and i just wonder how some people respond to accusations without getting to hear the whole truth.

Some of you just jump into conclusions without even asking or waiting to hear from the other party but it’s all good. Thank y’all for pushing this topic as it caught the attention of a serious buyer and it’s been sold.

OLE.... What is there to explain?
Re: Sold by Cardoza(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=gmacnoms post=102851581]OLE.... What is there to explain? Not your fault man. But won’t join issues with anyone
Re: Sold by Realteeyee123(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cardoza:

Lol nice try man, I'm no genius but how can you sell a game that you haven't even seen, from your message the game was just shipped from the US and it's still on its way , Lol nice try man, bottomline make your deals more transparent and open otherwise people would label you a scammer and they aren't wrong for doing so
Re: Sold by Realteeyee123(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Realteeyee123:
[/quote]

Lol nice try man, I'm no genius but how can you sell a game that you haven't even seen, from your message the game was just shipped from the US and it's still on its way , Lol nice try man, bottomline make your deals more transparent and open otherwise people would label you a scammer and they aren't wrong for doing so

(1) (Reply)

PS 2 Urgently Needed / Sold / Samsung Plasma TV And Gotv Decoder 4 Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.