Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

The GREATEST STORY Ever Told; My 1 Year Investment-tourism @ekoli Yeden & Beyond - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The GREATEST STORY Ever Told; My 1 Year Investment-tourism @ekoli Yeden & Beyond (159 Views)

2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) / 'the Worst Love Story Ever Told' New Film Drops Soon / Biggest Lie Ever Told - The North Feeds Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The GREATEST STORY Ever Told; My 1 Year Investment-tourism @ekoli Yeden & Beyond by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ofcourse, alot of people do not know me yet.

So, a brief introduction of Who I AM will go a long way in Encouraging You and Many others to following this Story.

I AM MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua.

I AM The Founder of LifeSolutionsTV and AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) which are Online Platforms which I Personally Developed to Provide Financial Empowerment to Many Nigerians/Afrikans.

I Developed The LifeSolutionsTV platform to provide Societal Solutions to The Various Societal Ills in Nigeria and Afrika at large.

To this effect;
There are already over 100 Societal Solutions embedded within The LifeSolutionsTV platform.

These are Societal Solutions which I've been Priviledged to Initiate and Create all through My Adult Life as a Life-Solutionist.

With The LifeSolutionsTV platform; My AIMS are to provide:

A - AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS,

I - INFORMATION SOLUTIONS,

M - MONEY SOLUTIONS, &

S - SOCIETAL SOLUTIONS.

To This Effect;

I've also built and developed The AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) portal to serve as The First Societal Solution to Contribute to the Betterment of Agriculture by Improving The Financial Empowerment of Afrikan Youth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The GREATEST STORY Ever Told; My 1 Year Investment-tourism @ekoli Yeden & Beyond by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
Ofcourse, alot of people do not know me yet.

So, a brief introduction of Who I AM will go a long way in Encouraging You and Many others to following this Story.

I AM MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua.

I AM The Founder of LifeSolutionsTV and AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) which are Online Platforms which I Personally Developed to Provide Financial Empowerment to Many Nigerians/Afrikans.

I Developed The LifeSolutionsTV platform to provide Societal Solutions to The Various Societal Ills in Nigeria and Afrika at large.

To this effect;
There are already over 100 Societal Solutions embedded within The LifeSolutionsTV platform.

These are Societal Solutions which I've been Priviledged to Initiate and Create all through My Adult Life as a Life-Solutionist.

With The LifeSolutionsTV platform; My AIMS are to provide:

A - AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS,

I - INFORMATION SOLUTIONS,

M - MONEY SOLUTIONS, &

S - SOCIETAL SOLUTIONS.

To This Effect;

I've also built and developed The AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) portal to serve as The First Societal Solution to Contribute to the Betterment of Agriculture by Improving The Financial Empowerment of Afrikan Youth.

Sadly, I won't be able to post links to both websites (LifeSolutionsTV and AGRICULTURAL FOREX) because of The Rules and Anti-link Bots of Nairaland.

However, those who are inquisitive about knowing about LifeSolutionsTV can check it out via the weblink on my BIO.

So, for now - The information provided already should be enough Introduction of who I AM.

Conclusively, I AM THE SAVIOUR Many people have always prayed will return to Bring About POSITIVE CHANGE to Nigeria/Afrika and The Entire World at large.

I AM That Solutionist Whose CALLING is to Provide Personal and Societal Solutions to People of The World.

...And To The Glory of Our ANCESTORS;

My Mission just got POLITICAL.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Funkekeme Urges Church Leaders To Support Okowa’s Stronger Delta Vision With Pra / No Peace, No Progress: A Solution To Nigeria’s Problem / Don't Forget This Name: Peter Daszak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.