Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? (31106 Views)

Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles / Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium / Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Mikael0407(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2021
All those guys saying they don't like football are actually former Arsenal fans grin
#Fact!
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by LastProphet: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2021
Cholls:
My brother yes you're the only guy

He's not, I understand watching g world cup, Olympics etc, but what's my business watching arsenal from the zoo we live in where you either survive or die?
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by mariahAngel(f): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehehehe.....Okwu ego!.

One lady told me her hubby is boring despite rich...Even on her birthday, she was complaining...lol

So we went somewhere on a business moves, after she drop me for my house, ya si m biko na m wishie ya happy birthday na...grin She never knew I am like her hubby, money discussions.....Not that too boring sha...cheesy

Akwa I wu onye ihere? cheesy
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by gidado14(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Lilpen3758:
My friends are steady bashing me about being anti-social that I don't watch football and I don't play football and I like being on my own too much which is true but the thing is that I enjoy being on my own is that weird?? undecided

check your life cycle, either womanizer or an alcoholic or a big sinner change the way you live

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Gerrard59(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Mine is quite different - I cannot watch a full match of 90 minutes. But I can watch its highlights but not the entire match. I rather read the entire edition of The Economist Magazine for that week than watch a 90-minutes game. This is surprising as more than a decade ago, I was one of the hottest guys in football commentaries and discussions.

So, you're fine.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Abdul240(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2021
You are not the only one i dont play football or watch football i perfer to be only my own nd think on how to make money
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by zeuss: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
aidameoryou:

you are the one to take those,
serious pains indeed grin grin
who care if you knows any teams or field actors how has it affected the saleout of movies and football games
lol delusion at the highest level.. onitsha main market doesnt know that one person did not come to market....
MR THINKER without having thought anything meaningful to the world, if not tell me one,
telling me of how you find joy in helping others,
WHO THE 4UK ASKED YOU THAT grin grin grin

MR THINKER YOU HAD TO MENTION ME 2WICE IN OTHER TO LOOK LIKE YOU WERE MAKING SENSE ONCE MORE grin grin grin, BUT BUT BUT I AM PAINED....delusion personified

lashing and flapping like a headless fowl.
kindly do something about the pains.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Lilpen3758: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
gidado14:

check your life cycle, either womanizer or an alcoholic or a big sinner change the way you live
grin grin you are a mumu man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by aidameoryou: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
zeuss:

lashing and flapping like a headless fowl.
kindly do something about the pains.

meaningless gibber,
MR THINKER you should have been thinking now on how to make billions, or were you merely bullcraping just like i thought.

you are not telling of how you are helping your whole community and how you living your best life again, i wonder what irrelevant bullshit again you will cook up...

MUMU grin grin

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Vlain: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
DEGABA:
clap for yourself, a man like you watching bbn

Yes I do and I am proud of it. Now kill ur self.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Dannowill00: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
You sure you not gay?? ����
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Vlain: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

You're an effeminate man.
How you sit for hours to watch Big brother Nigeria is beyond me. Not that i have never seen an episode but i got bored along the way and fell asleep.
Wait, who do you discuss the content of the show with? Your girlfriend or sister? grin

Yes girlfriends,sisters,brothers,uncle,friends,mother,anybody that is interested in the convo..
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Vlain: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

You're an effeminate man.
How you sit for hours to watch Big brother Nigeria is beyond me. Not that i have never seen an episode but i got bored along the way and fell asleep.
Wait, who do you discuss the content of the show with? Your girlfriend or sister? grin

Guy I use to have that mentality,..always hated that show but since my cousin convinced and coerced me into watching this previous one I became so addicted.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Vlain: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
oluplus:

Wait o, are you telling n me you didn't watch uefa champions league final between Chelsea and man city?
You didn't watch how Germany dismantled Portugal yesterday.

No nahh

My guys dem force me go watch that thing. I just dey force my dey shout up chelsea but deep down I no dey enjoy am.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Vlain: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
DEGABA:
I have never watched that shit and can never do, no one does at my home including my wife. Am happy she hates that too.
That you enjoyed it is none of my business.

That u enjoy football is equally none of any bodies bussiness. That’s the hypocrisy that dude was trying to call u out on.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Vlain: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
saintade01:
We plenty here.

Only during world cup or nation's cup.

Na only during World Cup i dey try watch just to show patriotism but mains dey always dey fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I am doja2000 nice to meet you too
Are you a guy or a lady?? wink
I am a guy. If you're a girl, my number is in my signature. cheesy
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Lilpen3758: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Doja2000:
I am a guy. If you're a girl, my number is in my signature. cheesy
grin grin grin I no get your time joor grin grin
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lilpen3758:
grin grin grin I no get your time joor grin grin
why u dey form for me na? undecided
Fine girl wink
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I never write anyone for you tongue tongue
who u don write for? tongue
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Lilpen3758: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Doja2000:
who u don write for? tongue
Wizkid and ruger grin grin grin na me write bounce grin
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Lilpen3758: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Doja2000:
why u dey form for me na? undecided
Fine girl wink
am not a girl am a guy sad
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Munzy14(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Akwa I wu onye ihere? cheesy
Mba o...Mana awuhu cha m onye PDA...Though I will cope if my Partner wuru onye likiri PDA..cheesy
After all I am a preacher of love, I am not a man of war or fight like Indaboski Odumeje...grin
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by mariahAngel(f): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Mba o...Mana awuhu cha m onye PDA...Though I will cope if my Partner wuru onye likiri PDA..cheesy
After all I am a preacher of love, I am not a man of war or fight like Indaboski Odumeje...grin

OK. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by infini771: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Football is addictive. Avoid it like plague or pretend to like it. Holy spirit must be the one helping you my guy.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lilpen3758:
am not a girl am a guy sad
oh... Sorry about that, bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Wizkid and ruger grin grin grin na me write bounce grin
hehehehe....!!
Ruger must hear about this. grin grin
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Lilpen3758: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Doja2000:
oh... Sorry about that, bro. cheesy
get out joor sad
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Lilpen3758: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Doja2000:
hehehehe....!!
Ruger must hear about this. grin grin
you need his number?? tongue tongue
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Flamemignon1(m): 5:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Dannowill00:
You sure you not gay?? ����
I know gay guys who love football and straight guys who don't. Sexuality has nothing to do with sports
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Flamemignon1(m): 5:16am On Jun 22, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Mr woman, gays do gay stuff which include them watching telemundo instead of soccer game.
Wrong!!! You do realize that there are more masculine gay men than feminine ones, the media shoves the feminine gay guys at our face making you think there are more feminine gay men than masculine ones. Even football was voted the 3rd gayest sport ever. Sexuality has nothing to do with gender mannerisms and sports, I personally know straight guys who hate football and gay guys who would die for it.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by ericmor: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I play sport bet too
But my no lie you e no dey favour me cry cry

Lol. Choose wisely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, Dangote, Others At Dinner For Infantino (Photos). / Virgil Van Dijk, Mohamed Salah & Sadio Mane Named On 2019 Best FIFA Men's Player / Joseph Yobo And His Kids Dazzle In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.