Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (571 Views)

+18: It's Raining Here and I Want to Do This [Picture] / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by iLegendd(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
+18 It's Finally Ending Today

The 1k for 1 book promo is ending today at 11:59 PM.

Re: by iLegendd(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Contact the WhatsApp number on my profile and get yours.
Re: by SportsHD: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
embarassed
Re: by blazepascal(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Welldone
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
SportsHD:
embarassed

You seem unhappy. Talk to me. Did you miss the train?
Re: by SportsHD: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:

You seem unhappy. Talk to me. Did you miss the train?
I realized that nothing can change nature.
Not even medical procedure.

Well, except one's a female.

So, getting the book would just be for reading and acquiring new knowledge sake.

Las las, money can't buy happiness.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
SportsHD:

I realized that nothing can change nature.
Not even medical procedure.

Well, except one's a female.

So, getting the book would just be for reading and acquiring new knowledge sake.

Las las, money can't buy happiness.

You're right. Though, sadness worsens when a man is cashless. This is to say: money can liven a man/woman up. Beings happy becomes a thing of mindset.

Some minutes ago, I was snooping on a certain lady's chat. She logged in her FB account with my old phone and whenever I'm feeling lazy and wants some cheap gossip, I go through her chat with her female bestie that works as a receptionist in a hotel and also chats by numerous men wooing her.

I always laugh my ass off at these men. Most of them are just typing hi, hello, how was your night, can we see? Have you eaten, etc. for how many years now.

Most of them, she doesn't reply. Only 3 men out of the hundreds upon hundreds of chats she gets are chatting like men that have read ChatDìcted and she is vibing with them the most.

So, while reading her recent chat with her bestie, she said she was depressed and her bestie replied with, "same too."

I closed the page, brought out GTB app and sent her 6k. Few minutes later, she called and the first thing she said was, "My headache has just disappeared."

It was just 6k, but she was happy. Her mood changed. So, I can confidently say money brings joy, but you owe yourself happiness whether there is money or not.

So, money may not buy 100% happiness, but legit money can buy joy and put smiles on people's faces.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your One Night Stand Experience. Let's Learn From It. / D0nt L0ve Me!!!(not My Fault, She Fell So Hard) / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.