Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Olofa Of Ofa Defies Igboho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olofa Of Ofa Defies Igboho (3309 Views)

Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa / Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) / Buhari Battles Saraki In Ofa Pool Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olofa Of Ofa Defies Igboho by Charmingrascal(m): 6:13am On Jun 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
STOP MISINFORMING PEOPLE SAMMYangry KWARA STATE IS A CONQUERED TERRITORY BY THE BOROROS, I CAN ONLY ADVISE OLOYE IGBOHO OSHA TO FOCUS ON THE REMAINING SIX YORUBA STATES CUZ FROM WHAT WE ARE SEEING NOW, IT’S LIKELY THAT OYO STATE WILL BE CAPTURED BY THE BOROROS TOOsad

You seem to be the one misinforming people here
Re: Olofa Of Ofa Defies Igboho by orisa37: 6:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Let us play some Politics. Is Of a not the Ancestral Home of AFONJA?
Re: Olofa Of Ofa Defies Igboho by IJOBA11: 6:30am On Jun 18, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Oyo state will take them forever to capture. Thats where Sunday Ighoho is from.
Do you even think they can change the title from Alaafin of Oyo to Emir of Oyo like they did in some states already? I dontthink so
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, ATLEAST IT HAPPENED IN KWARA STATE. DO THEY HAVE OBA OR EMIR IN ILORIN

1 Like

Re: Olofa Of Ofa Defies Igboho by delpee(f): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2021
As far as I know, no one is driving Fulanis out of the towns and cities. Even those known in the villages over the years are safe. The many Sabos are still at peace. Idi Araba, Agege et al are okay. I believe that Sunday Igboho was talking about the miscreants pretending to be herders in the bush. Afterall he lives in Ibadan and hasn't gone to Sabo or anywhere else to attack anyone.
Re: Olofa Of Ofa Defies Igboho by Elliotwaveforec: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
STOP MISINFORMING PEOPLE SAMMYangry KWARA STATE IS A CONQUERED TERRITORY BY THE BOROROS, I CAN ONLY ADVISE OLOYE IGBOHO OSHA TO FOCUS ON THE REMAINING SIX YORUBA STATES CUZ FROM WHAT WE ARE SEEING NOW, IT’S LIKELY THAT OYO STATE WILL BE CAPTURED BY THE BOROROS TOOsad

I suspect you to be Fulani from Ilorin, because you sound defeatist because if a place is conquered, what needs to be done is to reclaim it.

You just want emirship to continue in Ilorin. You don't want Igboho to come near Ilorin.

Ilorin is a Yorubaland and must be taken back from the Gambaris. They can practise their Islam but not to be ruled by foreigners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus / IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu / 2023 PRESIDENCY: Jonathan Makes U-turn On APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.