Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty (45187 Views)

Defence HQs Declares 19 Terrorists Wanted, Places ₦‎5m Bounty On Each / I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku / Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by pepetua(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Naira has no value this days and I am going to hire the services of foreign intelligence who will be paid in foreign currencies �€ £¥ ,so if they can raise it up to two million Us dollars, I will manage it,but with that peanut bounty, it's a joke and lacking seriousness,
Ordinary Nyesom Nwoke head passed #100,000,000 how much more Ohama dike himself,an international figure for that matter.
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by mrkings84(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
I thought I have heard it all...boom... And now this!!!
How can a known terrorists declare a known freedom fighter wanted and even placed a bounty on his head

1ders shall never end!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by bolacode: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
#100 billion generated from Southern Nigeria.

Awon elerigbigbe

2 Likes

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by tnerro1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
This country na wa
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by tarimax: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bunch of idiots grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by john633(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wetin musa no go see for gate...mumu cow thinking people

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Jonathan39: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
I will destroy them with the truth. --Nnamdi Kanu.
Very soon , they will start comiting suicide grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by oneTIMEman(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Northern part of zoo, always reasoning from their anus
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Otunski: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
In what capacity are they declaring him wanted? Useless cowards that can't declare the Bandits ravaging their Region wanted.
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Oracleforce: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-northern-group-declares-nnamdi-kanu-wanted-places-n100-million-bounty/

Where does the northern forum derive its authority? This country has become sth else ... Declaring wanted as if they are the judiciary authority that issued arrest warrants...

Eni kuure
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by tradepunter: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Penguin2:
You see their priority?

Shekau terrorized the North for more than a decade and these head-slamming idiots never placed a bounty on his head.

ISWAP has taken over from Boko Haram and ISAWP leader has a name, but these fools will not place a bounty on his head.

Bandits are having a field day in the entire Northwest and their leaders have a name but these gworo-chewing uncircumcised bastards will not place a bounty on their heads.

It is Nnamdi Kanu that is their problem.

Zombies what say you lots?

How do you defend this?

Leave the idiots, I use to dislike the kanu guy but the fact is most things he says is materializing.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Peace2love: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Misplaced priority! They should remove the log of wood in their eyes first.

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by marketmouth(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
What a country.... New comedy every day
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Alvino1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
A very stupid comment from another misguided group... Where have the ever caring NCM group been for over a decade now the Boko-Haram has been wasting the lives of innocent Northerners as well as destroying their properties?? I guess the lives and properties of the Northerners never mattered then... Why haven't any bounty been placed on any of the killer herdsmen?? Again I guess the NCM group expect Nigerians to understand the situation on ground... I'm not in anyway in support of any person or group of persons who are in anyway, manner or form involved in the killing and destruction of property in any part of the country... this is really a serious time in our country, not a time for any person, group of persons, group, organization etc to make incitive statements that a capable of causing more damages than we are already facing right now... Let us be properly guided and don't make irrelevant comments or posts for purposes of unnecessary attention... God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Jonathan39: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
It is now obvious he is tormenting them, they will soon be suicidal because of him
doublecross:
i swear! Very anyhow people! I keep wondering if they are they nigerian police to declare somebody wanted
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by kingthreat(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Use this same energy to rid your lands of bandits and kidnappers.
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by olatuns2017: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by captianfreeman(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by fuelsaver: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wicked children of the devil. Fire from heaven consume all of you
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by reality1010: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by MansoryMX(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
These same set of foolish people have never for once condemn the killings be in carried out by Fulani all over Nigeria nor have they thought of removing the log from their eyes ravishing the north with kidnappings and killings. Stupidity at highest order. I am not surprised

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Pennywise(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-northern-group-declares-nnamdi-kanu-wanted-places-n100-million-bounty/

This is not necessary. If they have commonsense they will know that the entire Nigerian military and the Police are working for them and that with this declaration it has drawn Nnamdi Kanu closer to the West and farther from their evil intentions.
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by theforemost: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
How about myettiala killing, raping and kidnapping.
KANU didn't do all these now??
Nigerians,you all know who to kill to get this off

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by valinno(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
This group of Northerners are very stupid, declare kanu wanted as who?.
Which business was destroyed, do you know what business is all about? Terrorists who suppose not to live among the human are vomiting rubbish, stinking dirty fools.
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by shameonyou(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
i don't blame this northers, its our useless brothers over there and our stupid south-eastern governors that i blame for all this insults they are puring on us...what an insult from this uneducated northerner.

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by 1Dray(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Very laughable
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Loveknitting: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The Shekau That had been killing them in hundreds, they didn’t declare him wanted o.

Awon werey

Hahaha,,,I swear these people are big jokes.
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by mauchiz: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
They should declare the bandits that kidnapped students today wanted.
Nnamdi Kanu is not in Nigeria, they should stop disturbing peaceful citizens of Nigeria, we are tired of the north.
They have destroyed Nigeria, they started all these killings, now look at were we are.

Northerners leave us alone!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by FLYFIRE(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
PREMIUM TEARS. THE 'DISUNIONING OF THE UNION' PAIN THIS PEOPLE SO MUCH THAT THEY HAVE NOW GONE MAD. ITS TOO LATE TO UNTURN THE HAND OF GOD. Just today, another set of families that sent their wards to school to better their future are currently crying because they have taken their children captive & a cow group association are saying this rubbish...LUBBISH
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by egoldman(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
dmbb:
The psychopath has caused early death of a lot of his gullible and naive members and fled away. While the remnants resort to indiscriminate killings of law abiding citizens, one useless Party is supporting them behind the scene and blame the federal government in the media, just because of their horrible 2023 ambition

Produce him and collect the 100 million na?
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Restructuring: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Useless northern parasites
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by oilyngbati(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
I support this move by the northern group. In fact, I’m adding 1M to make it a total sum of 101M. The runaway coward hunchback terrorist must be brought back to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.