Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty (45183 Views)

Defence HQs Declares 19 Terrorists Wanted, Places ₦‎5m Bounty On Each / I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku / Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Akalia(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
FBIBOT:
How do you declare person you know his whereabout wanted grin
Stop taking side with the wrong party, there could be consequences.
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by blowjohn(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
So they have 100 million naira to place a bounty.
But they cannot raise same amount to provide quality education for their exponentially increasing street urchins begging for survival everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by highoctane: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Let's every day, we test our mental health. Information overload and darkness are dangerous to health.

Bade good bye to darkness beyond sambisa forest

www.greenifysolar.com.ng
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by mrksquare: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-northern-group-declares-nnamdi-kanu-wanted-places-n100-million-bounty/

Nigeria is a land filled with clowns who daily entertain us with comical relief.

If Kanu can placed a bounty on the head of Wike, ain't surprised that this group could do same.
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by tunary(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Felixalex:
Hmmmm

Nawa o, what a lawless country. So any group of people can declare whoever they want "wanted" and place a bounty on their head? Nigeria matter tire me mehn, everything tire me
I hate the north with passion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by gidgiddy: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The Shekau That had been killing them in hundreds, they didn’t declare him wanted o.

Awon werey

Thats to show you how foolish they are

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by doublecross(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Who are these goats? Is Nigeria a village or a nation? And on whose authority are they declaring him wanted! On what grounds are the declaring him wanted? Are these nothern concensus sh1t terrorists? What rights do they have tondeclare sombody wanted? Are they the police? Donthey work with any security operative? These people should be declared wanted too by the federal government! It is within once right to declare freedom ig he or she feels he is being maltreated or cheated! If the Nigerian government is for the people, all they should do is call this group to a round table and discuss! You can't hold them hostage.

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Decore: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Has he done more damage than shekau's bokoharam? Shadow chasing if you ask me
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by doublecross(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The Shekau That had been killing them in hundreds, they didn’t declare him wanted o.

Awon werey
i swear! Very anyhow people! I keep wondering if they are they nigerian police to declare somebody wanted
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Safemoon: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Every one want to associate with That powerful name Mazi nnadi kanu. Even cow men. we understand Una sha.

But for now our lordship Mazi is very busy dealing with the zoo.you guys should try some other time.
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by surequality: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Northern Consensus Movement(NCM), when will you guys have common sense?
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by heniford2: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
angry grin angry cheesy grin grin cheesy I told you guys that Muslim are so backward, evil and beast a religion feel with hate .
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by SeriouslySense(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
FBIBOT:
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by doublecross(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
dmbb:
The psychopath has caused early death of a lot of his gullible and naive members and fled away. While the remnants resort to indiscriminate killings of law abiding citizens, one useless Party is supporting them behind the scene and blame the federal government in the media, just because of their horrible 2023 ambition
mallam spotted! So are your nothern concensus the Nigerian police! Your problem is on the left side of your head, there is nothing right and on the right side of your head, there is nothing left
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Josywhyte: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
FBIBOT:

Ask them my brother
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Northerners are mad. Simple
I said what I said
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by SeriouslySense(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
smiley, okay o.

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by kizaronto: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Shadow chasing! invest the money on the education of the alamajiris that litter every street in the north, it will go a long way.
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Josywhyte: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
U see how stupid the fulanis are?

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by FBIBOT(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
davodyguy:

His whereabout known?

Did you just ask me that silly question? Will Nigeria army or the presidency say they don't know the country he is? Or they can't do anything cos there is no strong basis for exraditing him. So he isn't hiding someone hiding won't be tweeting and doing online video
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why are Northerners jittery over this guy ?

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by dreu2fine(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
go to your papa house you’ll find him angry
Okoro like u de would start is extradition processe
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by AfonjaConehead: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fuuuullss caoowsss.....maluoousss

Bacstdddsssss

Did your veg not declare blood of dogs and baboons and she'd blood of southerners?
Have you people not been killing southerners in the past?

You time is now... retrogressive backwards igggoetss

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by constant1960: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Danzysb:

What do love doing,or what can you do effortlessly?
Basically any field of Computer
Or civil work
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by AfonjaConehead: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bloody zoo.....the handwriting is on the wall,to hell eyou people!!!
Fuk u and fuk lugard and fuk that bloody godforsaken 1914 amalgamation..fuk the bloody constitution,flag,all bulshhhyt
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by nnamdidavidson(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Highest joke of the year, Ndi ara
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by bigcasava1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by donprinyo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why do these people reason so dull like this?
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by dmbb: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
doublecross:
mallam spotted! So are your nothern concensus the Nigerian police! Your problem is on the left side of your head, there is nothing right and on the right side of your head, there is nothing left
Look at this fish brain dot in a circle. Can't you hear them saying that they will hand him over to the police?
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Unrated900(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
FBIBOT:

Confused set of peoples
Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Taye4j: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
I swear to God, these abokis/shoe shiners from the North always make me laugh. They have no thinking capacity at all; foolishness is their stock in trade.

I NIGERIA were to break up today, North would be worse than Chad or Somalia.

Haha ! Foolishness on steroids ! Can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Awon werey

Mallams always think money equals brains grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo / Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi / Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.