Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Learn Website Design And Be Self-reliant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn Website Design And Be Self-reliant (472 Views)

Be Self-employed And Make Millions / Acquire Skills And Be Self Reliant / Reliant Non Stop Browsing With Ur Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Website Design And Be Self-reliant by webEnergy: 6:40pm On May 05, 2011
Have you ever sat down and asked yourself how websites get online? The truth is that we overlook these things and just keep browsing without thinking. A lot of people just sit at home, sometimes visit friends and waste a whole lot time talking about clubsides, parties, etc. The time you spend visiting friends could be used to do something useful.
I live in Port Harcourt, and there are a great number of people who call themselves contractors in some of these oil servicing companies. They all need websites because the major oil companies have made it mandatory that each contractor should have a website. The market is large and i dont think i can serve everyone of them.
If you are living in Port Harcourt, why not make the most of your time, learning how to design and host websites. We all want to work in companies, submitting CV's when you can actually be sitting right in front of the MD discussing the way forward for his company. Well, if you think this message makes some sense, then i'm willing to take you through something you will never forget.
My numbers-08037356291

(1) (Reply)

English Teacher Required For Project / Unmatchable To Jobs Seekers! / Get Your International Passport In 8hours At The Migration Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.