Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri (48967 Views)

Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Signing The Electoral Bill Into Law, Mocks Tinubu / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Johel(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2021
Biodun556:
grin

Den go bow last last

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/285699060002206/

Reno is not bias like many of y'all.... he's not the type that sees green and call it lemon.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Doubleoh7: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2021
Because you guys thoughts are one dimensional does not mean others don't reason well

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Minjim: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2021
Well, it's only the Judiciary that Buhari can influence a Christian to head. The Legislative is sort of beyond him because of it competitiveness
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Craftmonkey19: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2021
I'm shocked but not surprised
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Dammit...
Could this niccur(Reno) be suffering from bipolar disorder..??
You are the one suffering from a Unipolar Disorder. If you see something good and noteworthy, Give thumbs up.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by colestephan86: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Biodun556:
grin

Den go bow last last

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/285699060002206/
Let's be sincere, when I saw the video of the dot in circle comment by the president, he wasn't refering to the Igbos at all , he was referring to the upon miscreants.
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Emk5556: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2021
2023 is round the corner. Buhari and APC want to deceive the gullible ones. Nigerians, stay focused. Say no to bad governance. Use you PVC wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by LifeCoachAndre: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2021
But he is right, the Jibril, sorry Buhari project has fully matured and ready for full public interaction.
Daveambition:
Dammit...
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Bukden16(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2021
So, mentel illness is actually real..!

Reno, which achievements in the past few weeks..?
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2021
MalcoImX:
No vacancy here!

You will talk more when those Benjamins you reserved for the rainy days are fully exhausted.
mehn see finishing
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by illicit(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Reno mockery

Weyrey
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Danny50: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Reno is not biase at all that's one thing i luv abt him.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by iampeterben(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2021
illicit:
Reno mockery

Weyrey
PMB is doing well make I nor lie!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by hopexter(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2021
So Buhari is no longer jubril
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Goodness10(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2021
I just dey observe the whole matter

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Princedapace(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

Have you received your 30k bmc allowance? grin

Oga, calm down. Buhari had to improve becus of the backlash he got after Twitter made that update of him being the only president who doesn't speak to his people. That was a heavy backlash.
It is good that he is improving. That is what he should have done.

Buhari messed up big time. U don't communicate with ur people. Ur Aids talk anyhow and abuse opponents.
Buhari him self talks anyhow.. I'm sure the recent meeting in France and the Twitter backlash has given them light of what to do.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by tofolo(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Frontail:

For sure angry
campaign starts next year na.....and in Six months time.
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Factfinder1(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Dammit...

Respect the dead stop using that man's pictures as a meme
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by donnie(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2021
He is trying to advice a lion against eating raw meat. grin
Anyways, let continue living in denial and praying.
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
Reno just got his 30k bmc allowance.
Ipob miscreants, how una see am? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Timmi: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by na2016: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Dammit...

Being an opposition doesn't mean your attack everything else you will sound stupid with some of your position. This is not bipolar. I personally feel Reno did well with this letter.[b]
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by NaMe4: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Solsix:
One thing about Buhari critics is that they are honest they praise him when he does something good and criticize him when he fails in his responsibility as the president, but these BMC they don't have an atom of truth left in them

Fact.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Theunbothered: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
If you do good we praise you, you do bad we kill you with mouth grin na naija pattern

That's how things work in saner climes but Nigerians just always find a way to ruin whatever they come across

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by ChoCho54(f): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Dammit...
Bipolar what? You lack understanding. Opposition is not war. Put pressure on your leaders because power belongs to the people, and they will strive to do good.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by PAWG(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
If you do good we praise you, you do bad we kill you with mouth grin na naija pattern

You prefer a blind critic approach?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 18, 2021
RiceProducers:

True. Buhari is more communicative recently and more responsive to public opinions. He is also more visible
I guess the recent bashing and backlash made it happen..

It's a good thing for our nation..

I wonder why some Reno fans hate him for saying the truth!!

Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2021
PAWG:

Is it a lie? The President has been proactive in the last couple of weeks. Speaking of Reno, If you’re sensible enough to criticize a lazy man, be courageous enough to applaud him when you see improvement. Reno doesn’t hate Buhari , he hates that he had been dormant on pressing national issues. I wish both of them well
That guys isn't a constructive critic... Normal emotional critic we get to see on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri by plankyjacky(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2021
I think this is a soft way of pushing his message to the Mr President.
I shout he no look my side
I wail Baba no send
I even go London , I just waste my flight money for nothing
I pray he gets the message this time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) / Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.