Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] (880 Views)

Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi / Is Abia State Cursed Or We The Indigenes Caused It- PICTURES / Is Rivers State Cursed Or Are We The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Zionmdde: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2021
nsiba:

Myfather and all my worthless miserable fools have dealts with the infinite problems bedeviling you criminals socially, economically, environmental and all what nought but i DARE to open my filthy mouths and question others
Thunder strike my cursed souls

Fixed
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Zionmdde: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2021
nsiba:

Thunder gonna fix me real good anytime soon
Fixed
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by nsiba: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2021
Zionmdde:

Fixed

Pri-ck
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Zionmdde: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2021
nsiba:

I am Pri-ck
Fixed
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2021
nsiba:

Crude may be a curse but you lots are a curse to humanity.
Jobless, attaches mentality, never minding their gutter biznesses, wretched souls good only in lamentation
Are you mad? Continue crying more than the bereaved useless pri-ck
brother..i dey enjoy yur vibes... help me deal with those minus in life.. they are not useful in anything..
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Why is the Igbo man naturally jealous..

jealous of what?
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
so have you not heard we have been fighting for the two since 2001?

resources control is almost equal to republic...
our number 1 demand is resources control...but it doesnt mean we forget ourselves in nigeria...we also have our republic set..

lol..coconut oyel head,you no go school,how is resource control the same as having your own country
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Zionmdde:
They go too far in apportioning blames. If d amount of money paid for the development of these communities are used properly those communities won't be crying this way. Oil companies pay their host communities, NDDC is there, but guess wat, their very owneaders sit on those funds and embezzle them. If u see a chief from the so called suffering communities and the wealth they command u will weep.
Most of their youths are also lazy, they only talk about oil money, they don't want to go to school which will give them upper hand in working for these oil companies.
D problems of the oil producing communities are rooted in their people, the chiefs, the leaders that's why cultism thrive there, they always fight for who will control the larger amount of money. We complain about the North using oil money to develop their land, yes its true but if the money is still brought to these communities it won't make any impact

Resource control is still d best even though I know it won't change anything in these communities, their leaders are greedy and most of their youths just want free money

they are cursed forever and cant be like Dubai in a million years
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
trash... this your long write up is out of ignorance...

i dont know where to pick out in your ignorancy write up to comment..

when you see video or something you never know about, you asked question so that those who mastered it will educated you...instead you just turn to ogogoro motivational speaker..

which rich men sponsor bunkery?? chai, ignorant bad o...
bunkery wey small small children sef dey do...

bunkery pass bunkery oboy,na rich men day sponsor am,ok..am not dull like you
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The sad truth is if you can't manage N1000000 you can never ever manage N1000000000. If Niger Delta is given 13% of the money derived from their oil, plus monthly allocations plus NDDC yet they can't manage it. Even if you give them 100% of the money it would still be the same thing..

They claim the North is using oil money to develop themselves which is true.. But it doesn't change the fact the Niger Delta receives the lion share coupled with the fact they have smaller land mass which should enable them develop at a faster pace yet they're underdeveloped.

it is the crude oil curse
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
nsiba:

my father and my people are all worthless and miserable fools have dealts with the infinite problems bedeviling you criminals socially, economically, environmental and all what nought but you DARE to open your filthy mouths and question others
Thunder strike our cursed souls

fixed for you..lol
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Perfectbeing(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
fozapi:

it is the crude oil curse
It is the people that are foolish. Crude oil isn't a curse..
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Perfectbeing:
It is the people that are foolish. Crude oil isn't a curse..

lol
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Zionmdde: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
fozapi:

they are cursed forever and cant be like Dubai in a million years
They are not cursed
Its only a matter of good leaders
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
oil is what holding this nigeria together as one...taking it control away from federal government means to them destroying the nigeria..
i know you have listen to cownu brainless broadcast for too long so you cant reason this line...

then do it,you people are annoying,stop crying at nddc gate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen. Dino Melaye Supports Sunday Igboho As He Blasts Buhari Over Yoruba Nation / Young Girl Caught In Oyi Anambra State Selling Mpkurummiri ( Meth) And Igboo. / Hushpuppi Saga:IG Orders Review Of Information On DCP Kyari’s Alleged Indictment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.