Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] (867 Views)

Is Abia State Cursed Or We The Indigenes Caused It- PICTURES / Is Rivers State Cursed Or Are We The Cause? / Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
I was watching a documentary on vice News about the Niger Delta and while watching it I was getting very very angry, I was saying to myself how did a land so blessed like this become so poor? Did God make a mistake to give these people crude oil? Is crude oil a blessing or a curse? I attached the video below so you can watch it

I saw how the land has been destroyed and the rivers populated and the soil is dead, I saw how people there are living in total poverty, and in fact, Somalia is even better, I was shocked.

I saw how the land has been destroyed and the rivers populated and the soil is dead, I saw how people there are living in total poverty, and in fact, Somalia is even better, I was shocked

Illegal refineries all around the creeks and it is definitely sponsored by the rich because let's face it you need money to be able to operate an illegal refinery so the rich people run them and steal the crude and sell on the black market.

I saw where they sell illegal oil according to the government and I ask when and how did it become illegal to sell what I own? I watched how the useless civil defense led by a Fulanis he name is Haruna, he came with his men and destroyed many barrels of oil and emptied them into the river, I was shocked, I am like is there no other way to destroy them instead of polluting the rivers? are these people mad? Why can't they take it to a northern desert and dump it there, we know nothing grows in the desert anyways.

Many blessed countries in the world today have no oil and they are the best, but the Niger Delta with oil are still suffering after 50yrs, do you think they would ever be like Dubai or Qatar? Nah I don't think so because we have the greedy ones like the traitor that was chased away Alfred Diete Spiff and Edwin Clark and Asari Dokubo and Tompolo all getting money from the Fulanis and remember Asari have almost all his investments in Cotonou.

While I was watching the video I was mad and pissed and I wonder why a region so blessed with crude would be suffering like slaves and the worse part is that these same people prefer to still live as slaves, they are refuse to stand up and fight for their own country, I saw Edwin Clark talking the other day about what Buhari said and I was expecting the 94yr old man to say they want their own country but he never did, in fact, I am getting more pissed typing this let me stop and to me, I think the crude oil is a curse to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H2aOnk6n3M

https://www.biafranboys.org/crude-oil-is-some-part-of-niger-delta

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by tutudesz: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
fozapi:
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
Is Dubai or Qatar sharing the profit from oil sales with about 200 million people
Is Dubai or Qatar marginalizing their oil producing communities
What we are fighting for is Resource control, because we know breaking away from Nigeria is not possible.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
tutudesz:

Is Dubai or Qatar sharing the profit from oil sales with about 200 million people
What we are fighting for is Resource control, because we know breaking away from Nigeria is not possible.

lol.. this is so weak,you are sharing with the north and not the south east because we get oil,ok..you people are too slow you prefer to remain a slave,best way to have resource control is freedom from nigeria,have your ijaw nation

7 Likes

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by djevino(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2021
You will never see that clown called Rissamenti here

3 Likes

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by nlreserve: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2021
tutudesz:

You go fight for resources control tire.

2 Likes

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by fozapi(m): 12:32am On Jun 18, 2021
nlreserve:
You go fight for resources control tire.

lol, i was thinking adaka boro wanted niger delta republic.lol..now it is resource control...adakaboro8 come and see o

2 Likes

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Sufferingboy(f): 2:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Why is the Igbo man naturally jealous..

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by SmartPolician: 3:01am On Jun 18, 2021
fozapi:

lol.. this is so weak,you are sharing with the north and not the south east because we get oil,ok..you people are too slow you prefer to remain a slave,best way to have resource control is freedom from nigeria,have your ijaw nation

Oga, everybody is sharing petrodollars from the Niger Delta region, including the South East. The guy has a point because the north will never allow them break out of Nigeria.

Forget this noise Tompolo and Asari are making online, those guys cannot stand the might of the Nigeria army. If they insist on breaking out of Nigeria, the north-controlled army will destroy the region and every living thing in it.

The best bet for the region is to continue to ask for resource control than seeking secession because they are just a minority and the majority will always have their way.

Most times, I wonder what Nigeria would have become without oil because it's hard to see a progressive black country that does not depend on natural resources to run its country.
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Zionmdde: 3:41am On Jun 18, 2021
They go too far in apportioning blames. If d amount of money paid for the development of these communities are used properly those communities won't be crying this way. Oil companies pay their host communities, NDDC is there, but guess wat, their very owneaders sit on those funds and embezzle them. If u see a chief from the so called suffering communities and the wealth they command u will weep.
Most of their youths are also lazy, they only talk about oil money, they don't want to go to school which will give them upper hand in working for these oil companies.
D problems of the oil producing communities are rooted in their people, the chiefs, the leaders that's why cultism thrive there, they always fight for who will control the larger amount of money. We complain about the North using oil money to develop their land, yes its true but if the money is still brought to these communities it won't make any impact

Resource control is still d best even though I know it won't change anything in these communities, their leaders are greedy and most of their youths just want free money
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:36am On Jun 18, 2021
fozapi:

lol, i was thinking adaka boro wanted niger delta republic.lol..now it is resource control...adakaboro8 come and see o
so have you not heard we have been fighting for the two since 2001?

resources control is almost equal to republic...
our number 1 demand is resources control...but it doesnt mean we forget ourselves in nigeria...we also have our republic set..
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:10am On Jun 18, 2021
fozapi:
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
trash... this your long write up is out of ignorance...

i dont know where to pick out in your ignorancy write up to comment..

when you see video or something you never know about, you asked question so that those who mastered it will educated you...instead you just turn to ogogoro motivational speaker..

which rich men sponsor bunkery?? chai, ignorant bad o...
bunkery wey small small children sef dey do...

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:13am On Jun 18, 2021
Sufferingboy:
jealousy has destroyed igbos life
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by RobbStark(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
trash... this your long write up is out of ignorance...

i dont know where to pick out in your ignorancy write up to comment..

when you see video or something you never know about, you asked question so that those who mastered it will educated you...instead you just turn to ogogoro motivational speaker..

which rich men sponsor bunkery?? chai, ignorant bad o...
bunkery wey small small children sef dey do...

I don't even have time to respond to losers like him.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by tutudesz: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2021
fozapi:

When una discover oil undecided
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Elliot2(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2021
tutudesz:

Coward. Come and get your resource control na, madafaka.

3 Likes

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Elliot2(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Who is jealous of these madness?
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Elliot2(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
so have you not heard we have been fighting for the two since 2001?

resources control is almost equal to republic...
our number 1 demand is resources control...but it doesnt mean we forget ourselves in nigeria...we also have our republic set..
Lol. Adaka idiot boy. From 50% derivative to 13%. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by tutudesz: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Elliot2:
Lol. Adaka idiot boy. From 50% derivative to 13%. Lmao
Just To feed you and your family
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by nsiba: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Zionmdde:
They go too far in apportioning blames. If d amount of money paid for the development of these communities are used properly those communities won't be crying this way. Oil companies pay their host communities, NDDC is there, but guess wat, their very owneaders sit on those funds and embezzle them. If u see a chief from the so called suffering communities and the wealth they command u will weep.
Most of their youths are also lazy, they only talk about oil money, they don't want to go to school which will give them upper hand in working for these oil companies.
D problems of the oil producing communities are rooted in their people, the chiefs, the leaders that's why cultism thrive there, they always fight for who will control the larger amount of money. We complain about the North using oil money to develop their land, yes its true but if the money is still brought to these communities it won't make any impact

Resource control is still d best even though I know it won't change anything in these communities, their leaders are greedy and most of their youths just want free money

CRIMINALS will forever be criminals... Just see the rats that is talking
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Zionmdde: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2021
nsiba:

CRIMINALS will forever be criminals... Just see the rats that is talking
Counter wat I said with facts and stop displaying empty cerebrum
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by tutudesz: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2021
Elliot2:
Coward. Come and get your resource control na, madafaka.
https://www.nairaland.com/4415090/justice-dead#66099553
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Elliot2(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2021
tutudesz:

Just To feed you and your family
Feed who? Lol. My family lands host NIPP, Gbarain Ubie NLNG, Ezekel Modular refinery, and a gas depot, all in Gbarain clan of Bayelsa state.
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by tutudesz: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Elliot2:
Feed who? Lol. My family lands host NIPP, Gbarain Ubie NLNG, Ezekel Modular refinery, and a gas depot, all in Gbarain clan of Bayelsa state.
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Perfectbeing(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2021
The sad truth is if you can't manage N1000000 you can never ever manage N1000000000. If Niger Delta is given 13% of the money derived from their oil, plus monthly allocations plus NDDC yet they can't manage it. Even if you give them 100% of the money it would still be the same thing..

They claim the North is using oil money to develop themselves which is true.. But it doesn't change the fact the Niger Delta receives the lion share coupled with the fact they have smaller land mass which should enable them develop at a faster pace yet they're underdeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Elliot2(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2021
tutudesz:

https://www.nairaland.com/4415090/justice-dead#66099553
Lol. Shey una say I be Igbo na. That is history now, everything is okay.
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by nsiba: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Zionmdde:

Counter wat I said with facts and stop displaying empty cerebrum

You ya father and all you worthless miserable fools have dealts with the infinite problems bedeviling you criminals socially, economically, environmental and all what nought but you DARE to open your filthy mouths and question others
Thunder strike you cursed souls
Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Jealous of an environmental wasteland ?

3 Likes

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
jealousy has destroyed igbos life

Jealous of what exactly ?

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil: Is Some Part Of The Niger Delta Cursed Or Blessed[video] by Zionmdde: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2021
nsiba:

You ya father and all you worthless miserable fools have dealts with the infinite problems bedeviling you criminals socially, economically, environmental and all what nought but you DARE to open your filthy mouths and question others
Thunder strike you cursed souls
Mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fayemi Battle For APC 2023 Presidential Ticket / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Anger As Police Attempt to shoot IPOB Member / Update On IPOB Sit At Home Order In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.