Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

How Can I Build A Crypto Broker Using Bluehost+wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Build A Crypto Broker Using Bluehost+wordpress (289 Views)

What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? / Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost / Please How Can I Pay For Foreign Web Hosting Like Bluehost From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Build A Crypto Broker Using Bluehost+wordpress by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2021
I also subscribed to Bluehost and have my domain name. The major challenge at the moment is what team to install or how to change the display to fit a good broker.

Pls help me.
Re: How Can I Build A Crypto Broker Using Bluehost+wordpress by Schoogitaal: 1:03am On Jun 18, 2021
You have got to use a script dedicated towards that.... WordPress isn't made for that and even if someone is a skilled developer... Why reinvent the wheels?

Kindly quote me and state the exact features and functionalities you want the broker website to have.
Re: How Can I Build A Crypto Broker Using Bluehost+wordpress by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Schoogitaal:
You have got to use a script dedicated towards that.... WordPress isn't made for that and even if someone is a skilled developer... Why reinvent the wheels?

Kindly quote me and state the exact features and functionalities you want the broker website to have.

Registration and login page
Email verification
Page for invest and withdrawal
Crypto charts
Re: How Can I Build A Crypto Broker Using Bluehost+wordpress by Schoogitaal: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Studentdelta21:

Registration and login page
Email verification
Page for invest and withdrawal
Crypto charts

For this... You can use WordPress as a front end. But for the back end you need crypto trading script for that bro. Drop your numb let me Whatsapp you and see how I can help.
Re: How Can I Build A Crypto Broker Using Bluehost+wordpress by fnep2smooth(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
I can also create one for you... With WordPress or PHP

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm Having Problems Getting Into Clubhouse / How To Increase Your Site DA To 50 Within A Month(money Back Guarantee) / Can I Reload My Sephora Gift Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.