Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Sheffield United Striker Gets ₦2.9m Fine For Crashing Lambo Into Other Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sheffield United Striker Gets ₦2.9m Fine For Crashing Lambo Into Other Cars (617 Views)

Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) / Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / Telecom Mast Smashes Benz & 3 Other Cars In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheffield United Striker Gets ₦2.9m Fine For Crashing Lambo Into Other Cars by NaijautoDotCom(m): 4:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Sheffield United FC's striker, Lys Mousset has been banned and fined after being found guilty of crashing his Lamborghini into parked cars. Read more!

Popular French footballer and Sheffield United FC Striker, Lys Mousset was recently banned from driving after he was found guilty of crashing his Lamborghini Aventador into some parked cars in his neighbourhood. Reports claim that Lys Mousset was not only banned from driving for 6 months but also fined a whopping sum of ₦2.9million (£5,000) for the traffic offence committed.

Sheffield United FC Striker, Lys Mousett was recently fined ₦2.9 million and banned from driving for 6 months following his Lamborghini crash

Normally, you would think that the ₦2.9 million fine placed on Lys Mousset must be like a “bad day” for him; well, what is even worse is the fact that his crashed Lamborghini Aventador actually costs ₦199.6 million (£350,000). But in any case, you should bear in mind that the 25-years-old footballer actually earns ₦11.5million (£20,000) per week as wages. So, he should be able to shake off the losses in a very short time when his 6 months ban period is over.

>>> In other news: naijauto.com/market-news/yomi-casual-survives-horrific-crash-8201

In case you are confused about how Lys Mousset crashed his Lambo supercar and ended in this type of “mess”. Well, media sources claim that the incident occurred a few months ago in Lys Mousset’s neighbourhood in Sheffield, England. It was alleged that the young footballer seems to have been driving above government-approved limits when things went wrong and he ended up smashing the supercar into some parked cars on the street.

Unfortunately, he got into more trouble because he fled the scene of the incident and even later tried blaming his cousin as the “driver” of the wrecked Lamborghini. A quick fast-forward to a few days ago, a certain Sheffield court ruled that Lys Mousset was responsible for the crash and was subsequently fined and banned from driving for 6 months.

Below is a press video from a few months ago when this controversial accident occurred in Sheffield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZtcVVQVBO8
PICTURED: Lys Mousset's £300,000 Lamborghini is wrecked after smashing into parked cars

Visit naijauto.com/ every day to read the latest updates about celebrity cars.
Re: Sheffield United Striker Gets ₦2.9m Fine For Crashing Lambo Into Other Cars by alphaNomega: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Like say dem fine am for naira angry

1 Like

Re: Sheffield United Striker Gets ₦2.9m Fine For Crashing Lambo Into Other Cars by 2shaw: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2021
5k pounds.hit and run surplus for here and even police go let them go at 10k bail shaps

1 Like

Re: Sheffield United Striker Gets ₦2.9m Fine For Crashing Lambo Into Other Cars by Elsueno: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
shocked

I think it's probably because I can't afford it, but I really find these super cars unattractive, useless & a waste of money. How could I have all that horsepower & can't even legally drive it? .

I say Just get a comfortable luxurious brand instead of a fast junk with not even enough space to carry ur brothers grin
Re: Sheffield United Striker Gets ₦2.9m Fine For Crashing Lambo Into Other Cars by Originalsly: 5:07am On Jun 21, 2021
I guess he thought no big deal... he can afford to pay the £5000 chicken feed fine.... and buy another Lombo. I'm sure he didn't see the 6 month ban coming and that is a major problem to anyone used to driving himself around. His summer is over! At Lombo ... that to me is the ugliest car on the road period.

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread: 2 Things You Must Do To Avoid Been Cheated In A Fuel Station. / Toyota RAV4 2000 To 2007 Needed / Crazy Lagos Traffic Penalizing Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.