Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] (56196 Views)

Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / US Kills Qasim al-Raymi, Al-qaeda's Leader In Yemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by Coolgent(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
femmyapson:

PataAlhajaKeji
But a muslim that kills unbeliever will dwell in heaven right? Is that it?
Any Muslim that kill fellow Muslim or non Muslim should be kill as well. Thats what Islamic law stated
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by koyyess: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nice one.
Red pillers won't like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by DrMuzungu(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
You kill 3 innocent kids? Even worse, your own kids?!?!?!
Well, fvck you!!! Burn in hell forever, b@stard!

1 Like

Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by DrMuzungu(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
MummyD2020:

He is a coward even in death. That was even a fast one. They could have been cutting off his body parts without treatment on weekly basis. Idiot of a father

My friend, there is a better way. Check his DNA, check it very well. Then check all those who need an organ, be it heart, liver or anything else. Whoever is genetically compatible, prepare them and then execute this sick b@stard, then use his parts as spare parts for those in need.

1 Like

Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by MummyD2020(f): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
habsydiamond:
if he was the one that labored the birth of those children... Am sure he won't do such.. Some people are psycho sha..

Exactly, like some fathers that just impregnate without minding how the kids are nurtured as they grow. I dont think he toiled for them. Its so weird
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by attacker321: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Your Papa prick! grin

Ashewo pikin like you!

Go and kill yourself you bastard ape sired by mad village monkeys. grin
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by Lagusta(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

My husband?

I'm not gay, you idiot!

And for your information, there's a U.N moratorium against the death penalty.

Sane countries send such reprobates to life imprisonment.

Your derogatory response shows that your intelligence quotient may be equivalent to your age

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by Coun3MAN: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
If the same thing is done in Nigeria, crime rate would drastically reduce to the bearest minimum. Cuz nobody wants die
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by squad03: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
The executions at Lagos Bar Beach that year come to mind.

Omo that doctor wey confirm them dead afterwards no go get PTSD laidis?
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by Olamywealth10: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
4 crimes to reduce in NIGERIA! 9JA NEED THIS.
Current laws in Yemen allow the death penalty for a wide range of crimes including murder, kidnapping, rape, adultery, homosexuality, and a number of religious offences.
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by Harunabisanti(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Killing him was very barbaric.

He should have been sentenced to life without parole.

Islam and crudeness be like 5 and 6.

Referring to it as barbaric. How can you then described those they killed.
Keeping in the prison will lead to prison congestion. They deserve what they got
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by delishpot: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
When man plays God.
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by micellgevity: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chatflick:
Obara Jesus.

I'm buying Ebay accounts registered from 2018 below. Drop your WhatsApp if you have any
08*03*9261852
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by babajero(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Barbsamiin:
Where it works.
But you will prefer going to America and Europe, instead of going there. Hypo.........
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by Barbsamiin: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
babajero:
But you will prefer going to America and Europe, instead of going there. Hypo.........
I'll prefer going to any country where law works nomatter what type of law they adopt, imagine living life in a country like a zoo. what a life?
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by Tapout(m): 4:32am On Jun 19, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

My husband?

I'm not gay, you idiot!

And for your information, there's a U.N moratorium against the death penalty.

Sane countries send such reprobates to life imprisonment.

Can you please name the "sane countries" ?? Last I checked, capital punishment is still legal in the US which is a UN country. Stop letting your emotions cloud your judgement. If you check, there a more countries that you can ever imagine that carry out low key executions including Nigeria. Why this one is attracting much attention is because it was done publicly, which I personally see nothing wrong in it. If perpetrators of evil knew what awaited them, there will be a drastic drop in crime rate especially in a country like Nigeria. There was a time I think in Brazil (not sure) where an armed robber once caught was summarily executed. No court case, no prison sentence, no detention, just quick justice.
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by ReactGA: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Shetemi12:
Two wrongs can't make a right.. Never

So they should imprison him and start feeding him for years with tax payers money and probably escape after some years to kill more people abi?
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by zeeboss(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Your father should get a brain, you idiot!

A lot of countries are abolishing the death penalty and you are here spewing trash.

Sending him to life without parole should suffice.

Fool!

Seems you father died a complete fool, sorry.

As you wish idiot but Death penalty is most suitable sentence for murderers.

Assume someone kill your idiot daddy and was sentence to life imprisonment instead of death penalty how would you feel.

Omo ale
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by zeeboss(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2021
femmyapson:

PataAlhajaKeji
But a muslim that kills unbeliever will dwell in heaven right? Is that it?

Anybody that kills intentionally will dwell in hell either you kill Muslim or Christian.

Even in Battle Islam have rules of engagement that protect property, infant, fathers, mothers and other people that do not engage in the war.

Don't judge what you know nothing about.
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by femmyapson(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2021
zeeboss:

Anybody that kills intentionally will dwell in hell either you kill Muslim or Christian.

Even in Battle Islam have rules of engagement that protect property, infant, fathers, mothers and other people that do not engage in the war.

Don't judge what you know nothing about.
I am not judging. I was only asking a question
Re: Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] by zeeboss(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
femmyapson:

I am not judging. I was only asking a question

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marisa Papen, Model Jailed Over Nude Photoshoot At Egyptian Temple / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Kim Jong-Un Is Alive And Healthy - Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.