Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri (14280 Views)

Hunger Protests: Why Tinubu Can’t Govern Like Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / Eddy Odivwri - Arms, Arms Everywhere, But None To Protect Us / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by juseng(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
I expect you to just say he failed his promises and he's the person we least expected that from. Shikena
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by ddeola: 1:32am On Jun 19, 2021
He's a bad boy and we will treat his f*ckup. He supports terrorists and lies like a fish. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by dmbb: 7:29am On Jun 19, 2021
babajero:
I don't blame you, your name already shows that you are "dumb" raised to power 2.
You don't have to cry for me, sorry I understand your pains grin grin shocked
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by dmbb: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Wickedtruths:

It is people like you who vote in the North and people say animals vote in the North.
This is one of the effects of being a slave to an IPOB terrorist.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2021
How we got here?
By tribalism
By Religion
By Region
By Propaganda
By illiteracy
By hatred
By malpractice
By rigging
By being irrational
By being ignorant of history
By bandwagon following

That's how we got here.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2021
YoungLionken:
Initially, I thought Nigerians were angry with Buhari because of so called incompetence/ ineptitude.. But lately, it is however because he is from the NORTH...
Yar Adua was from the North and we loved him. Buhari is a perfect definition of incompetence and uselessness
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Timmi: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Joanney:
Am not angry
Am disgusted

Buhari is the biggest failure in the history of failures.

Good for you, take your disgusting and frustrating attitude with you while hugging a transformer
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Timmi: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Memphitz357:
I have said it before that illiteracy isn't the lack of formal education but also common sense.
Major General "Mumuhammadu" Buhari definitely has to be the most foolish Fulani man that has ever existed.....Dead or Alive. angry

And how did you arrive at that conclusion. Think before you answer because I want to know if you have human or fish brain
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by masakk(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Am angry too
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by YoungLionken(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Yar Adua was from the North and we loved him. Buhari is a perfect definition of incompetence and uselessness

Very mature reply.. Nice point cool...
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Kfed4ril(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
dmbb:
Paid PDP lunatic that pretends to be neutral spotted

Lol
Anybody that speaks against the president is pdp paid.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Benekkk: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
We're not angry with anyone. We are finished!!!
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by babajero(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
dmbb:

You don't have to cry for me, sorry I understand your pains grin grin shocked
I didn't cry for you, just that you are the real definition of the word Nigeria.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by dmbb: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
babajero:
I didn't cry for you, just that you are the real definition of the word Nigeria.
Thank God that I am the country that gave birth to you
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by babajero(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
dmbb:

Thank God that I am the country that gave birth to you
Thanks to God you agree that Nigeria is just a country by name but never a Nation. Every country will one day fall only Nations will stand.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Uchek(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
We are now in next level!

Freshfish4:
We warned them but they didn't listen cos they were busy shouting NEXT LEVEL!!!! Forgetting that the next level is always tougher than the previous level. Hope the stupid fools that voted him twice are enjoying their next level and may thunder fire anyone of them that complains or leaves this country because you fools put us in this mess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore / APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers / BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.