Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri (14278 Views)

Hunger Protests: Why Tinubu Can’t Govern Like Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / Eddy Odivwri - Arms, Arms Everywhere, But None To Protect Us / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
K
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Maxymilliano(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari's cluelessness is enough to anger any sane Nigerians
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by heniford2: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
The dumb president
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by wonderr(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Every time I remember how I convinced people in 2015 that buhari will be our savior I feel guilty conscience thinking I contributed to Nigerians problem
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2021

Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Change wey dem tok about go soon reach everybody house.

As for the patriots here, this post is largely inspired by a PDP pen pushing fellow...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by 1Dray(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Commentor:
What Boko Haram and ISWAP and bandits are not able to do in the South east, IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) and ESN (Eastern Security Network) are very well filling in the gap. The amount of killings and destruction of government and private infrastructure in the South east along with the rounds of fatal attacks is astounding.

Not the only issue but this needs highlighting.

How is that your business? Face your Boko Haram and bandits enclaves.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by dmbb: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wickedtruths:
Buhari has lost face in the North. Even in Daura, he can't walk freely without security.
Buhari went to Borno this week only for his media people to be showing us pictures of 2918 rallies. They dare not show us how the ordinary people of Borno received Buhari.
Shut up! we the sane Nigerians love him so much, carry your bad market PDP out of the North
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Sunnyja: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/06/18/why-nigerians-are-angry-with-buhari/amp/
Some confused lots to label him "IPOB write-up" soon and that PMB has blocked the writer's sources of free money.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Sleekfingers: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/06/18/why-nigerians-are-angry-with-buhari/amp/

i am not angry with buhari.....as a matter o fact, buhari should elongate his tenure till 2027......he has taken over 100million nigerians outta poverty.......nigeria is safe.....food is so cheap.....a bag of rice is 6000naira only.....we are having an uninterrupt power supply......

Nigerians are happy with buhari
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Theunbothered: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
It doesn't take an intellectual to understand these problems.

The only people who support Buhari are 2023 opportunists from the south west, parasites benefiting from his lopsided policies or the usual tribal bigots who see any criticism of the old fool as an endorsement of separatist movements.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Splitmind: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
No patriotic Nigerian is angry with our awesome president.

We love him and all the positive things he has done in his short time as president. I even wish he could stay past 2023 so we can continue this life we are living.

All these fake stories are from haters who can't admit how much they were wrong about him.

Sai Baba and as usual, God bless Nigeria!
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Wickedtruths: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
dmbb:

Shut up! we the sane Nigerians love him so much, carry your bad market PDP out of the North

It is people like you who vote in the North and people say animals vote in the North.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by AsawanaDgreat: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Naija needs a leader with vision
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by babajero(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
We are angry with him because he's not among the PRESIDENCY.....
By the way who is Eddy odivwri for him to speak for Nigerians
I don't know him........
And who are you and your linage to make you think you have a say in this?
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by joeky(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
I am not angry with him. I am angry with the people who voted him into power when we had Sarah Jibril as our saviour.

Sarah Jibril as your saviour please.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
babajero:
And who are you and your linage to make you think you have a say ino this?
your father
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by babajero(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
dmbb:
Paid PDP lunatic that pretends to be neutral spotted
I don't blame you, your name already shows that you are "dumb" raised to power 2.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
We're simply enjoying the change we voted for. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by jimmynauty: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
There is a lifting up.
Affliction shall not rise a second time
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Babalegba(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
xdlwilliams:
I personally think BUbu should go for a Third term, we are in this together...

AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT OUR MUCH EXPECTED ONLINE CRYPTO TRADING CLASS IS COMING SOON, AND IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE TO LEARN HOW TO EARN REAL CASH TRADING.
CONTACT US NOW ON WHATSAPP TO GET STARTED 08159064938.
I'm sure Nigerians will boycott your yeye class for suggesting that insensitive, incompetent bumbling slowpoke should remain in office.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by nograv: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Commentor:
What Boko Haram and ISWAP and bandits are not able to do in the South east, IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) and ESN (Eastern Security Network) are very well filling in the gap. The amount of killings and destruction of government and private infrastructure in the South east along with the rounds of fatal attacks is astounding.

How you can equate a largely non violent successionist group IPOB with a proven violent terrorist outfit like Boko Haram is beyond me..

Likewise the ESN was enacted to stop attacks from herdsmen on the innocent public in the East, again isnt comparable to ISWAP which is part of an internationally known terrorist organisation.

The latter Boko Haram and ISWAP wish to create undemocratic theocratic states and will kill anyone who opposes them..

You are unashamedly a zombie..

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Kentursky(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
This thread was definitely put up by a PDP miscreant.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Wakanakarue: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
This is the most insensitive government ever in Nigeria... Even military era wasn't this careless

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by naturefellow(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Commentor:

this can be attributed to a couple of points itemised above. What's your agenda exactly?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by yahmohy27: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Abokki shut up
open up
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by babajero(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
your father
E pain you abi?
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Freelancer2020(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
xdlwilliams:
I personally think BUbu should go for a Third term, we are in this together...

AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT OUR MUCH EXPECTED ONLINE CRYPTO TRADING CLASS IS COMING SOON, AND IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE TO LEARN HOW TO EARN REAL CASH TRADING.
CONTACT US NOW ON WHATSAPP TO GET STARTED 08159064938.

when I messaged you on watsapp, you told me to pay #5000, why are you saying it's free?, your legitimacy is even doubtful
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
YoungLionken:
Initially, I thought Nigerians were angry with Buhari because of so called incompetence/ ineptitude.. But lately, it is howev[b]er because he is from the NORTH...[/b]

so Nigerians finally found out Buhari is from the north undecided ... whoever leaked that secret deserves a hero award
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
ijustdey:

This is lie, better you said why southerners hate Buhari, because he defeat gej, that is all.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri by Emmasnoop(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Packaged idiot from the North, this is all they can offer zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC / Occupy Nigeria Protests: Locations And Dates / I’m Ashamed That I've Not Been Able To Pay Pensioners - Governor, Samuel Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.