Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Handle Failure Like A BOSS! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Handle Failure Like A BOSS! (180 Views)

How Do I Handle Such A Boss / How To Handle Failure In Life (5 Easy Steps). / Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Handle Failure Like A BOSS! by TubosunOlutunde(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2021
What separates the successful from the unsuccessful in business? Many characteristics and habits are common to those who excel in their entrepreneurial pursuits and how they manage failure is one area where perspective plays a powerful role.

There are many differences that separate the winners in business and life from those who are struggling and falling by the wayside.

One big difference is how they handle failure. Successful entrepreneurs have a positive mindset around the experience of failure.

When they fail, they look at it as a result. They took "x" steps and produced "y" result. "Y" didn't work, so it's back to the drawing board to change the formula and try again.

Many new business owners don't make it out of the gate because as soon as they fail, they figure, "Whom am I kidding? I knew it wouldn't work" and then quit!

If everyone had that mindset, we wouldn't have electricity, airplanes, vaccines ... actually, we'd have pretty much nothing!

If you're stuck and unable to move forward because of fear of failure or because you have failed in your previous attempt, bring someone else into the mix to offer support and guidance.

Tweak your plan and give it another go.

Engrave the words of the following masters into your mind and never, EVER give up.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. - Albert Einstein

He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat. - Napoleon I

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. - Robert Schuller

Cheers to your success,
Tubosun Ólutunde.
Champ Note: Need help or Clarity? let's talk in the DM Kindly drop your comments, questions, contradictions or beautiful contributions below.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Your Experience Working With Expatriates Companies. / Medical Report Needed. Please Help A Brother / Thinking Of Furnace Repair In NYC? Think Interstate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.