Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,475 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

MAIYEGUN THE GREEDY M0NKEY – NNAMDI KANU PROMOTER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MAIYEGUN THE GREEDY M0NKEY – NNAMDI KANU PROMOTER (248 Views)

YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Popular Facebook Personality "Maiyegun General"Calls Yorubas To Order On Oladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MAIYEGUN THE GREEDY M0NKEY – NNAMDI KANU PROMOTER by DeltaFire: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2021
MAIYEGUN THE GREEDY M0NKEY – NNAMDI KANU PROMOTER

Maiyegun is a greedy m0nkey who is promoting Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOBigots here are the reasons. You have been warned!

1. As we know Maiyegun is a Yoruba nationalist who dreams of Yoruba nation. He feels threatened by real Igbos but not by Biafrans, so he promotes Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafran IPOBigots, but he will not use the word “Igbo”. My brothers, Maiyegun the m0nkey is THREATENED by any future nation that Igbos will be in.

2. Maiyegun the m0nkey needs subscribers and he knows IPOBigots will be commanded by their Supreme Killer to watch Maiyegun show because Maiyegun is a main promoter of Nnami Kanu.

3. Maiyegun the m0nkey like Nnamdi Kanu uses social media to make money and hopes to create an empire. He has no political power, but he has power over small minds like IPOBigots. To make even more money from IPOBigots and Biafrans, Maiyegun the m0nkey has made T shirts with “we are all Biafrans” on it. Which real Igbo will buy or wear that nonsense!

Ndi Igbo, you have been warned. Look at all my posts and see how I warned you and SS people about Kanu and I was right. Check it. We had Obigbo. We had Orlu. We now have Igbo land. I now warn you about Maiyegun the m0nkey. He is not a friend of Igbos, forget his m0nkey smiles. He wants the money of Igbos, and he feels threatened by the new country that Igbos will be in.

Ndi Igbo i.e. real Igbos, don’t be wasting your data on watching Maiyegun the m0nkey. Use your data on what will be good for us.

1 Like

Re: MAIYEGUN THE GREEDY M0NKEY – NNAMDI KANU PROMOTER by duro4chang(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Trash! Trash!! Trash!!!

(1) (Reply)

Woooaahhh !!! Abuja Stands Still As Chief Dr. Kachi Iheme Bags Global Award / Herbalist Wins PRP Guber Ticket In Anambra / Sunday Igboho's Wife Missing 72hrs To The Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.