Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Thanks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thanks (330 Views)

Governor Fayemi Thanks Ekiti COVID-19 Donors (Full List) / Thanks all / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by Silvernus2020(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2021
Hi everyone,
Thanks.
Re: Thanks by Aladdin1(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2021
Its like thats how nature created you to be.you not the very hardy type of person.so manage yourself the way you are.but i advice you try using natural herbal plants and food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks by Silvernus2020(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Aladdin1:
Its lile that how nature created you to be.you not the very hardy type of person.so manage yourself the way you are.but i advice you try using natural herbal plants and food.

Thanks
Re: Thanks by Silvernus2020(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Aladdin1:
Its like thats how nature created you to be.you not the very hardy type of person.so manage yourself the way you are.but i advice you try using natural herbal plants and food.

Please can you recommend any?
Re: Thanks by Aladdin1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Silvernus2020:

Please can you recommend any?
Well you have to try them out to know the one that works well on your system.so try eating walnut,bitter kola,cucumber,bitter leaf,saint leaf,garlic,ginger,pumpkin leaves,pawpaw,alligator pepper,avocado pear,lime,lemon,orange, e.t.c.most of the above contain antioxidants that clears your body of infections.there are also some like bitter kola,garlic,ginger and saint leaf that are blood cleanser and also strengthen ur body immune system thus keeping you resistant to diseases.as well as improving your general health.also try exercises daily and u may need to continue drinking bottled water only.lastly sleep only under mosquitoe nets,put nets on doors and window to prevent mosquitoe bite and pray to God always to make perfect ur health.
Re: Thanks by clintoo1: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
That is not how nature created you to be, listen I have a very potential remedy for you.
Don't hesitate just call me 07033495695 . If you really wants solution or chat me on whatsapp

Re: Thanks by Silvernus2020(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Aladdin1:
Well you have to try them out to know the one that works well on your system.so try eating walnut,bitter kola,cucumber,bitter leaf,saint leaf,garlic,ginger,pumpkin leaves,pawpaw,alligator pepper,avocado pear,lime,lemon,orange, e.t.c.most of the above contain antioxidants that clears your body of infections.there are also some like bitter kola,garlic,ginger and saint leaf that are blood cleanser and also strengthen ur body immune system thus keeping you resistant to diseases.as well as improving your general health.also try exercises daily and u may need to continue drinking bottled water only.lastly sleep only under mosquitoe nets,put nets on doors and window to prevent mosquitoe bite and pray to God always to make perfect ur health.

Thank man,
Although those vegetables ( bitter leaf, pumpkin leaf,... Anything leaf are like purging agents to my system, including pawpaw, orange and cucumber is the worst of all) I'll try the others out!.

Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Silvernus2020(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thank.

(1) (Reply)

Cure Yeast Infection And BV / Save Ruth.... Graphic pictures attached / Kidney Infection Can Put Your Life At Risk! Use This To Prevent It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.