Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Dad Booked 6 Flights Just To Join His Flight Attendant Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Booked 6 Flights Just To Join His Flight Attendant Daughter (476 Views)

My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant / Flight attendant breastfeed passenger’s baby as mother run out of infant formula / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Booked 6 Flights Just To Join His Flight Attendant Daughter by mcgaius: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Ohio Dad Booked 6 Flights Just to Join His Flight Attendant Daughter During Her Christmas Shifts

An Ohio father went to great lengths to spend Christmas with his daughter.

Pierce Vaughan, a flight attendant for Delta Airlines, had to work several flights throughout Christmas Eve and Day, so her father Hal Vaughan bought multiple plane tickets to spend the holiday with her in the sky.

Pierce’s story went viral after a passenger, who was seated next to Hal on one of the flights, shared the encounter on Facebook Monday.

“I had the pleasure of sitting next to Hal on my flight back home. His daughter Pierce was our flight attendant who had to work over Christmas,” Mike Levy wrote on Facebook alongside of a photo of himself with Hal as well as a photo of Pierce in her flight attendant uniform.

“Hal decided he would spend the holiday with her. So, he is flying on each of her flights today and tomorrow around the country to spend time with his daughter for Christmas. What a fantastic father! Wish you both a very Merry Christmas!” Levy added.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Booked 6 Flights Just To Join His Flight Attendant Daughter by FBIBOT(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Dad Booked 6 Flights Just To Join His Flight Attendant Daughter by illicit(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wow
Re: Dad Booked 6 Flights Just To Join His Flight Attendant Daughter by Iamicekid(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wao nice
Re: Dad Booked 6 Flights Just To Join His Flight Attendant Daughter by Hathor5(f): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
This story has made my day. smiley Kuddos to her daddy. kiss Lucky girl.
Re: Dad Booked 6 Flights Just To Join His Flight Attendant Daughter by cassidy1996(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Oyinbo pepper

(1) (Reply)

STRUGGLES I'm Facing In My 2 MONTH Old MARRIAGE / I Got Banned On Facebook. / I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.