Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? (445 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? by Emperormartin(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2021
For married folks here.

When did it occur to you that your current spouse will be the one?

Your contributions will help folks about to marry here…

1 Like

Re: When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? by Homeboiy: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2021
I'm here to read
Re: When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy
Here to see 'em comments.
Re: When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? by debbydams(f): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Ok
Re: When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Here to see 'em comments.

Iyaebe:
I'm here to read

debbydams:
Ok

Homeboiy:

everybody just dey book space
Re: When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? by debbydams(f): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2021
anthonyuncle:

everybody just dey book space
grin
Re: When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? by LordIsaac(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2021
The minute I first set my eyes on her.... honestly!

1 Like

Re: When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? by wunmi590(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2021
tongue

The first day I met her....

All this while nah girls wey no what am I dey parade as girlfriend then...

But immediately I saw her, and she's even a catholic like me, we glued and married afterwards

1 Like

Re: When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hummmm...who says prayers don’t work?

I prayed to God using a vow to please make my hubby locate me within a month, and just when the month was about to end I met him and I knew ! How ? I told God all I wanted in a man, he checked all boxes and I still didn’t stop there, continued to pray for more revelations.

Don’t believe anyone telling you God can’t choose a spouse for you! Who knows us better ? God! Who knows that partner deep down ? God! Submit yourself to God, He will help you out miraculously but then this message isn’t for you, if you are not ready to give up on fornication smiley

3 Likes

Re: When Did It Occur To You That The Person You’re Dating Will Be Your Spouse? by mariahAngel(f): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Hummmm...who says prayers don’t work?

I prayed to God using a vow to please make my hubby locate me within a month, and just when the month was about to end I met him and I knew ! How ? I told God all I wanted in a man, he checked all boxes and I still didn’t stop there, continued to pray for more revelations.

Don’t believe anyone telling you God can’t choose a spouse for you! Who knows us better ? God! Who knows that partner deep down ? God! Submit yourself to God, He will help you out miraculously but then this message isn’t for you, if you are not ready to give up on fornication smiley

Your happiness is obvious. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Say GOODBYE | The Most EMOTIONAL Goodbye... / Urgently / Cute Wedding Pictures Of Stephen & Abiola Odewumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.