Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) (74736 Views)

Nigerian Lady Joyc Ijeoma Collapses Attempting World Record For Longest Massage, / Davido Smacks His Daughter Hailey For Attempting To Twerk At A Party (video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Teaches Tennis Champion Novak Djokovic How To Jump (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Only the silly disobey the laws of physics.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by angelfallz(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
May his soul rest peace
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Every huzzle get he own hazard

Rest in peace
May the hazard of our huzzle never take our lives
Shut up Abokki
The van dar wall forces holding you and Niger republic is great
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Oppy2k2: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
Oyinbo people no get any problem but they are trying to create a problem for themselves and latter solve d problem.

But na problem full Naija, like uncontactable ways to die. Bullhari himself na problem we still can't solve.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by toluxa1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a painful loss!
Reminds me of a movie I saw years ago " Burning Hell"
The worst of all is to Depart this Earth without Jesus Christ. It is Cry and wailing unlimited!
God help us..

That's a very old film. We use to have it in the late 80s as kids. I only have vague images

1 Like

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by guru90: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Some sport needs to be remove self......
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gone to the other side. At least it was his favourite activity. I can't die in a dead-end job.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Loveknitting: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
May his soul Rest in peace grin

You want he's soul to rest in peace, then, why are you laughing?
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chijeep:
It's a lie he didn't die...
Legends don't die

grin

You're on the good shit, aren't you?
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Peppysco: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a painful loss!
The worst of all is to Depart this Earth without Jesus Christ. It is Cry and wailing unlimited!
God help us..

TB Joshua, a renowned gospel preacher died, you ramined muted, just like your fellow crooks in other denominations simply because you lots demonized him. But the bible you preach says 'do not judge, for the same measurement of judgement you give to others shall be given unto you'.
Now you're here saying thrash again, isn't that the highest point of hypocrisy? Say RIP and pass, you see that preaching, it's not for you cos you're evil, just like your role models

1 Like

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
LORD JESUS PLEASE HELP ME NOT TO DIE A SINNER.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by heniford2: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Loveknitting:

You want he's soul to rest in peace, then, why are you laughing?

lol make I no laugh again
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Blacksavage: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nigeria man will never risky their life for nonsense.... angry
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Loveknitting: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
lol make I no laugh again

Stay fair or stay wicked pick one.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Flexxinice: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Let's have a one minute of silence for this great man who showed a heart of passion!

RIP
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by tbarrister(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Your mother carried you for good 9 months and passed through labour to give birth to you just for you to be playing Russian roulette with your life?
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by heniford2: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Loveknitting:

Stay fair or stay wicked pick one.
both

1 Like

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
He dared the devil and now he's been welcomed tp the hot embrace of the devil himself.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Starzo: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
tbarrister:
Your mother carried you for good 9 months and passed through labour to give birth to you just for you to be playing Russian roulette with your life?
did he beg his mother to get pregnant and conceive him??

1 Like

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Rilwayne001: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a painful loss!
God help us..

This guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
What a legend he is,he died trying to entertain his people ��
Rip tho
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by adonis89(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
When trouble sleep , yanga go wake m, wetin e dey findddddd?
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Gjmff: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by ninocia18(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a painful loss!
God help us..

May Gid.continue to give you more boldness, wisdom and utterance to keep proclaiming his word and being his alarm of love and redemption to the lost and weak. God bless you brother.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Something must kill a man....... A death of passion..... cheesy
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by tunize(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Something must kill am man i know but nor be this kind thing
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Elchechereche2: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
If he makes it to heaven, he will still get a chance to break this record.
Disclaimee- don't know what am talking about
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Marpol2021(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by uchennaq(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
b3llo:
The devil will gladly welcome him into his abode.
MUMU TALK
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Bifwoli: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Every huzzle get he own hazard

Rest in peace
May the hazard of our huzzle never take our lives
Nigerians are dying crossing the unforgiving Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea seeking a better life overseas as we speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.