Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,593 members, 7,827,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) (74482 Views)

Nigerian Lady Joyc Ijeoma Collapses Attempting World Record For Longest Massage, / Davido Smacks His Daughter Hailey For Attempting To Twerk At A Party (video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Teaches Tennis Champion Novak Djokovic How To Jump (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Femeto: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
1 million ways to die.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by tbarrister(m): 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Starzo:

did he beg his mother to get pregnant and conceive him??

She must have carried you by mistake.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Bighead95(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Country wey food surplus you go see there citizens wey dey like so anything
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Alal(m): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2021
May God forgive his sins
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Kokaine(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a painful loss!
Reminds me of a movie I saw years ago " Burning Hell"
The worst of all is to Depart this Earth without Jesus Christ. It is Cry and wailing unlimited!
God help us..
strangely enough, no one is safe from hellfire who does not believe in the oneness of God and the Qur'an and the last prophet.

1 Like

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Starzo: 12:32am On Jun 19, 2021
tbarrister:

illogical answer to a logical answer

1 Like

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Ayula911: 1:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a painful loss!
The worst of all is to Depart this Earth without Jesus Christ. It is Cry and wailing unlimited!
God help us..
E don sure for you say you dey go abi, do you know if he's a christian and born again.. na so you go just use.. talk talk put ain for your head

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Ayula911: 1:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Dangrace01:
Better

Rip

How I wish he used this Benz i have for cell grin it would have been better
Which police station the benz dey

1 Like

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Urchmantete: 1:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Where emotions work... RIP bro
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by pacespot(m): 1:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Sad
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by chatinent: 1:37am On Jun 19, 2021
He still made the record of being to first to attempt a foolish lift.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a painful loss!
God help us..

Give your life to Christ first before preaching to others please..... Stop posting to get likes and shares.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by mozona(m): 2:25am On Jun 19, 2021
He died doing what he loved.

Rest in peace
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Teejay13(m): 3:35am On Jun 19, 2021
Imagine someone taking such kind of risk.

What would he gain.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by oneTIMEman(m): 5:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Las Las, he killed himself by himself
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by CALCULUS16: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a painful loss!
God help us..
pastor righteousness i get some questions for you. Why is preaching about heaven seem to be like political campaign? why dying without christ more important than dying without God? why would someone who really live in this world morally eventually wail at the end if he does nt believe in Jesus? why do we have some people who believe in christ still commit sin despite the bible says salvation in christ? they say, u need to work your salvation yourself, then the one given to us by christ is it partial? so many why?
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by hslbroker2(m): 6:35am On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
May his soul Rest in peace grin
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by maisauki: 6:37am On Jun 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Every huzzle get he own hazard

Rest in peace
May the hazard of our huzzle never take our lives
May the hazard go to real Madrid so that our Chelsea can win the champion's league
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by bbode1(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2021
So he deid killing himself
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by sulaiden: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Baba hell fire
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by faceland: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Bad and terrible way to die but at Least he died doing what he loves.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a painful loss!
God help us..

What a painful loss?

But you never said anything when TB Joshua died. Instead selected sets of so called pastors where mocking him. Smh undecided
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Menesh: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2021
tbarrister:

Have you answered the question already or yet to?
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by 77up(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Oyibos sef... Life dey quick tire them. Jump the normal height and go home, eat good food, fvck good pussy, but no, na more than the length of fooball field hungry am.
He simply committed suicide undecided
God knw I gat no sympathy for whoever kill him/herself out of stupidity.

Next pls.
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2021
b3llo:
The devil will gladly welcome him into his abode.

Why is that? For riding a bike? For jumping with a bike? Okay now
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Rexymania(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a painful loss!
God help us..

Shut up! How did you know he's crying and wailing. Have you been there before?
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Josywhyte: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2021
Wetin dey sweet pesin na him dey kill pesin. Rest on brotherly. Next time,dont tempt the Lord your God
Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by anneboleyn(f): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2021
All I know is that the notion of the "unsaved" dead wailing and screaming in the so called flames of hellfire is a very thorough fiction which has and is still deceiving the majority of nominal christians. The Bible says the wages sin pays is death (Romans 6:23), but the free gift of God is life everlasting through Christ Jesus our Lord. I don't think the nation of Edom recorded as burning at Isaiah 34: 8-10 is still burning to this day. God destroyed them and they permanently ceased to exist. The apostles and even our Lord himself taught death to be like sleep..hence Christ could say the daughter of Jairus was sleeping when in reality she was dead. He also said that Lazarus was sleeping (when in fact he was dead), because the powers of God and of Christ makes them look at the dead as merely sleeping, and because at their appointed time the dead whom God remembers will love again. Death is the opposite of life. Not living forever in the ficticious flames of hellfire.

1 Like

Re: Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a painful loss!
God help us..
So cooling and chilling hell suppose dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grace Oyelude Looking Graceful At 86, Years After Winning First Miss Nigeria / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.