Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) (46557 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives N2m Cash Gift For Birthday (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Orc13: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
My elder sister form this same shit to her kids. When dem begin hear "gori" from the streets, Maternal Family members & EVEN PATERNAL FAMILY MEMBERS, them Matriarchal brain return to normal. Na just time ooo! Even Tonto papa dead or alive is not happy with her
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by 1Dray(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I thought her madness will stop when she married the Churchill guy back then, I didn't know that she will give birth to Siamese madness, anybody wey marry this kind of woman no go get rest of mind

Do you know her? Why are you so much pained on her existence?
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Oracleforce: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
AdaAwka1:
Everyone is talking like she is the only single mum in the world. There are many single mothers and how many of their children are asking for their dad. African mentality eeh.
Am almost 40 and I never asked of my dad when my mum broughtme up like a princess. I beg joor.

A female might not miss her father, but a male will be anxious to know is the father...

You can't compare yourself with a guy....yours is a different ball ga...

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by JimiJunji: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Obama may have never had his biological father around but his step father and majorly grandfather played the father role....his maternal grandfather is actually a distant cousin to six past US presidents.

I get your drift....but the point am trying to make is that I've seen men raised by single mothers who turned out fine, nothing is absolute.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by 1Dray(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Icumsa45:

What's not true, it's obvious she is doing this paparazzi to spite her ex. The boy is growing up toxic forget her fake born again shenanigans.

How's that your business? Ain't he also doing things to spite her? Face your business and let others with theirs.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
JimiJunji:

I get your drift....but the point am trying to make is that I've seen men raised by single mothers who turned out fine, nothing is absolute.

There would always be exceptions to every law.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Oracleforce: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Icumsa45:
All this just to spite Churchill. Most likely she bought the award. I know she is constantly poisoning the boy's mind.

Irrespective of how she might be poisoning the boys might, when the boy mature, he will find out him....
As god want to punish TONTO Dike she come give am a male child....after 15 years from now , story go change...wait and see.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
for the fact that you are playing the fatherly role of ex to your child, it does not in anyway replace who you are to the child, which is the mother. i know you are only doing this to spite the dad but lets be clear here, you are just the child's mother. if anything, you would never be able to teach your son masculinity, he either learns it from the dad or on his own.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by hopexter(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
Both Tonto and the school are mad.

As if na only baby mamas children dey go the school. undecided
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Commotfornigeri: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
She's just wasting her time because when the kid grow's up he will still look for his father, I just pray men shouldn't be unfortunate to marry a drama queen like tonto dick-ay

We thought she was crazy, but shebi e dun clear that she was right all along. Her husband was cheating
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mjess:

Your statement is not always true... Look for a Dad that was never there in the first place.... Ask Funke Akindele, she will tell you why she didn't attend her father's funeral.... Men should step up
So you believe her lies right? we all know she pushed the father away from the son, if he didn't care he wouldn't have wished the son happy birthday, the father isn't the one at fault, tonto is, every one knows she's a drama queen and can do anything to get sympathy from her gullible fans.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
I'm very glad Tonto is growing as a human being and doing much better these days.
Our girl used to be out of control a few years ago.

NL receipts.

Tonto Dikeh Put Gun In Her Private Part [picture] - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1355099/tonto-dikeh-put-gun-private

'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3675936/heavily-drunk-tonto-dikeh-pulled
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by anselm791(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na so the confusion done start o.
Poor child.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Dangrace01: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Men raised by single mothers often display certain negative tendencies..... she's going to spoil this kid silly and there won't be a male figure to balance the equation, single parenting especially in cases like this is a cancer on any society.....and the blame still falls on men who breed with incompatible women.

This is the idealogy of real men. Well done. Single parenting is a ticking time bomb. All this Baby mama thing is dangerous, except in special cases sha

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Jeetech01(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Springboot: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
Both Tonto and the school are mad.

She probably bribed or paid somone for it, no normal school will do such nonsense

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Mathiasa(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Bad school, encouraging single parenting. undecided

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by TAglobe(f): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Please no kii me with laugh abeg
Agbegbaorogboye:
The school is mad

I can never take my kid to such school that teaches that a woman is called dad.

What next? They'll probably teach them that fishes have four legs and only see at night!!
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Even if it gets to separation/divorce, may we all be blessed with partners who would understand it is the kids first. Not their egos, maliciousness or whatever.

It is hard, but Churchill did the best thing by moving on. In few years time the boy would be at least 10 and in secondary school. He would begin to ask questions. Then Churchill can step in and they’ll have a talk.

Till then, Tonto can continue playing MamaDePapa.

Let's just hope that by then Tonto hasn't done much damage to the boy, and his father still wants (anything to do with) him.
Honestly, I feel sorry for the boy.

Thank God Sophia and Davido came to their senses for little Imade's sake.

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by macho44(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This one just dey deceive herself, she can never be a dad to her son, it's totally impossible
Perhaps BobRisky can fill in the void

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by tijaniifeanyi: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Even if it gets to separation/divorce, may we all be blessed with partners who would understand it is the kids first. Not their egos, maliciousness or whatever.

It is hard, but Churchill did the best thing by moving on. In few years time the boy would be at least 10 and in secondary school. He would begin to ask questions. Then Churchill can step in and they’ll have a talk.
Depriving the son of fathers attention just to prove a meaningless point. You can never play the role of a father the boy needs.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
This bitter feminist wannabe lady..
She is as confused as Nigerian leader..

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by SunTzu123(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Sense! Men and women need to accept their roles. They are different and unique. Dad is Dad, Mum is Mum. Younger ones, please spend some time to learn about marriage. It may be the single most important decision you will make.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Depressed101: 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This one just dey deceive herself, she can never be a dad to her son, it's totally impossible
impossi-cant
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by tijaniifeanyi: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mjess:

Your statement is not always true... Look for a Dad that was never there in the first place.... Ask Funke Akindele, she will tell you why she didn't attend her father's funeral.... Men should step up
That is a different scenario. Tonto is depriving Churchill of right to see his son just to get back at him. I’m sure the man has issues with Tonto but loves his son. I know what I’m saying
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by tijaniifeanyi: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
chaloskyx:
aunty tonto all this your drama is it not enough? you are just tying to spite your ex and unfortunately for you the man has another son he can focus on and forget all your distractions. to bad you are still using your son to spite your husband truth is you are a selfish person who really does not care about your son you only care about him as long as you can use him to spite your husband the moment he can no longer fulfil that role once he grows up your real hate for him would blossom we know your type underneath this smile is hate and jealousy
you are %100 right
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Ablecia(f): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
pocohantas:

The occasion/tag was for dads, Tonto showed up and the school couldn’t stop her from getting the tag from her son. Some mothers would collect it on behalf of dad and send to him or just suck it up, but we all know Tonto is not that mother. grin
It's like you really know what happened, are you working with the school?

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
TAglobe:
Please no kii me with laugh abeg
Yolanda. Desert flower wink
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
sugarfrank:
Behind those beautiful smiles are excruciating pains.

Why not imagine that she's indeed happy? Regardless of how things turned are...
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by inumidun2010(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Men raised by single mothers often display certain negative tendencies..... she's going to spoil this kid silly and there won't be a male figure to balance the equation, single parenting especially in cases like this is a cancer on any society.....and the blame still falls on men who breed with incompatible women.

School me Dear... I wanna know those NEGATIVE TENDENCIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Begs Jim Iyke To Marry Her / Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) / Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.