Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Can I Write Codes With My Smartphone And How Flexible Is It? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Write Codes With My Smartphone And How Flexible Is It? (268 Views)

Can You Write Codes With A Tablet Instead Of A Laptop? / Decagon Program For Software Engineering , How Flexible Is It? / Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Write Codes With My Smartphone And How Flexible Is It? by ayojademi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mobile phones have rapidly evolved from the bulky antennaed devices of the 20th century to the sleek and compact devices that are now available. Modern mobile phones are called ‘smartphones’ because they enable users to do so much more than making calls and sending text messages. Users can install different types of third-party apps such as video games, web browsers, email clients, multimedia programs, work, and productivity tools, etc. 

Essentially, smartphones are computers, just in smaller sizes. Some of the more advanced models come with bigger memory spaces and faster CPUs and offer many of the features available in a regular PC. Therefore, it is possible to write codes with a smartphone, you only need to..more..https://alabiansolutions.com/blog/can-i-write-codes-with-my-smartphone-and-how-flexible-is-it/

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Back Up, Someone Confirm / The More Difficult One Between Tech Skills And Tech Business In Nigeria / My Nairaland Account Can't Upload Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.