Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Need Christian Friends - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Christian Friends (244 Views)

I Need Christian Friends/ministers In The Word! / I Need Christian Movies Recommendations For Evangelism / Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Christian Friends by Chastitivity: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
I need more of Christian friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Christian Friends by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chastitivity:
Why? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Christian Friends by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chastitivity:

We are many here what you actually need is the person of Jesus in form of the holy spirit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Christian Friends by Jashub: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

We are many here what you actually need is the person of Jesus in form of the holy spirit
True talk bro

2 Likes

Re: I Need Christian Friends by Aaronsrod: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
I will be your friend.

Are you a woman?

Do you have money?
Re: I Need Christian Friends by Mrsoft3(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chastitivity:

07064378217....let's connect and build a community of like minds
Re: I Need Christian Friends by Ihedinobi3: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2021
Chastitivity:

Hi.

We do. That is why God gave us each other:

4 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another —and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Hebrews 10:24-25 (NIV)

16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.
Colossians 3:16 (NIV)

Still, it is God who puts each of us in the specific Christian family in which we will thrive spiritually.

6 God sets the solitary in families;
He brings out those who are bound into prosperity;
But the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
Psalms 68:6 (NKJV)

Therefore, we may need to be patient as we seek Christian fellowship especially in these days when such a thing is really hard to find. As you may know, most churches that you walk into are Christian in name only with very little otherwise resembling the life that the Bible calls us to.

I, for one, spent a great portion of my life up to now just looking for a place where I could settle down and grow as a Christian and be accepted among people who actually love the teachings of the Bible. So, I spent a lot of time checking out different churches and ministries and trying to cultivate all manner of relationships that I hoped would help me. Much of that effort came to very little of value. But in the end, the Lord did bring me to a place where I was well fed spiritually and where I found true friends whose concern for my spiritual welfare was real and reliable.

I found that place at https://ichthys.com, and I highly recommend it. But you may find it elsewhere. Wherever you do, be diligent both in seeking and in waiting on the Lord. When we take matters into our own hands, we tend to cause a lot of trouble as a result.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Healing Streams Live Healing Services With Pastor Chris / Is The Watchtower Advocating For First Fruits And Tithes? / The Garden Of Eden: The AGRICULTURAL PARADISE To Be Established On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.