Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

5 Critical Decisions To Make In Your 20s!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Critical Decisions To Make In Your 20s!!! (226 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / How Much Did You Make In Investment In The First Half Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Critical Decisions To Make In Your 20s!!! by Chinaza26: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
If you desire to be successful before getting to your 30s and you don't have an idea of what to do, or probably what you are doing isn't producing results, *then this is my friendly advice on how you can maximize your 20s*.

1. *TAKE RESPONSIBILITY*: This is the first step in becoming whoever you desire. It helps you not do depend solely on people.

For every successful person, at one point in their lives, they got fed up and decided to take responsibility.

The difference between the poor and the rich is this;
The poor always say "what will be, will be" but the rich understands that he has a part to play to attain any height he desires.

2. *START SAVING*: Anyone that spends more than or equivalent to his income is simply treading the path of poverty!!!

Haven't you noticed that when money comes, so many things start demanding for it; clothes, outings, etc.

These are not bad but there is time for everything..

Your cravings should not decide how your money will be spent.

The Rich man is financially disciplined.
He doesn't always respond to his appetite..

In my opinion, start saving 20% to 30% of your income

3. *INVEST IN YOURSELF*: It is only Investment in yourself that can give you 100% returns

It cannot be lost or taken away...

What makes you different from your peers is how much value/ knowledge you invest in yourself.

Invest in your growth by reading books, self development, attending seminars, mastering a skill.

*Most people don't know that the better you become, the more money you can make*.

4. *LEARN A HIGH INCOME SKILL*: A good profession (like medicine) is different from a high income skill (like crypto,)

The first one takes longer time of about 6-7 years to learn it. The second one can be mastered in months.

Just as the name implies, the high income skill pays more than most profession

Avoid waiting endlessly for employment and Learn a high income skill that can fetch you more money at ease.

Invest in courses and trainings!!

You can take my crypto class where I and other professionals in the field will teach you from the basics and how you can become a PRO in 3 days.

And you will get to earn while in class. If you are interested, Send a Message.

5. *EARN PASSIVE INCOME*: To be wealthy, you don't just need active income (I.e cash earned from full time job), you must create streams of passive income.

Passive income is money which flows in regular intervals without putting in effort.

The aim is to achieve a STEADY FLOW OF CASH without daily commitment of a full time job.

*Here, you earn money while you sleep*!!!

Examples are selling digital product eg ebook, affiliate marketing, trading cryptocurrencies, etc.

Earning passive income will save you from poverty or lack.
I will stop here for now.

*To start earning passive income, you can start by joining over 235 persons on my FREE traders hub*

There, I share FREE trading signals EVERYDAY and take you through the process of earning without doing anything..

Even if you are a beginner, the process is super EASY..

The first group is full but i am giving another opportunity for those that are interested..

Once the first 50 persons joins the group, it will be closed and others will have to pay to get the Trading signals.

*CLICK NOW: https:///LZO7EUmvc6JCIk6NScRXYY TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP AND ACCESS THE FREE TRADING SIGNALS

(1) (Reply)

Answer This Question Correctly / Crypto Traders Only: Beginners Inclusive! / Hotels For Lease In Calabar, Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.