Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! (6046 Views)

Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Camera Bump / Samsung Still Tops Despite Decline In Smartphone Sales / The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Jaculze(m): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Rareoil:
This is Huawei p50, would you rock a phone like this?
that camera on the first frame looks ugly but the efficiency looks otherwise. I'm sure it's gonna take great image shots
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Jaculze(m): 12:25am On Jun 21, 2021
Cousin9999:
I don't care how the device looks really. Size, performance and specs are far more important.
abi na. That's the thing.
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Jaculze(m): 12:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Jacku:
ah! Tecno and infinix have awesome camera but this huawei own looks sleeker but way too expensive. I'll choose tecno cos I can afford it, not this hauwei
i agree with you
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Freelancerx: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
I think it's cool grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee Launches Gionee G13 Pro With An Iphone 13 Resemblance (price In Nigeria) / Epix Mega I And Epix Mega II Windows Tablets From Slot And Jumia In Nigeria / How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.