Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons (48124 Views)

Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta / Gay love-vendor Infects Boy,16, With HIV, Gives Him Out To Pastors / Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Edusouls(m): 2:29am On Jun 19, 2021
My sister Many men have broken down, depressed ,frustrated, phsycopatic and have become a complete danger to anything female even their own biological daughters, I tell you times are at it’s worst..
sapphiere:
Wonders shall never ever end. You contracted a disease and you said it is wise to pass it to your daughter because you don't want to die alone. You want her to join you in the grave because you two came together. SMH. What I dumb excuse.

Even if you wanted to give her the disease, is there no other ways of transmitting the virus? Must it be through sex?

Dear mothers, keep your girl child far a way from anything male. BE IT HER DAD. The days are evil.
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by CasNova: 2:58am On Jun 19, 2021
This is pure wickedness.

Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Ibyno(m): 3:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Dear Fathers, keep your son's child far a way from anything female. BE IT the MUM. The days are evil.

sapphiere
post=102854325:

Wonders shall never ever end. You contracted a disease and you said it is wise to pass it to your daughter because you don't want to die alone. You want her to join you in the grave because you two came together. SMH. What I dumb excuse.

Even if you wanted to give her the disease, is there no other ways of transmitting the virus? Must it be through sex?

Dear mothers, keep your girl child far a way from anything male. BE IT HER DAD. The days are evil.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 19, 2021
This is the height of wickedness of some men
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

So a man has a daughter with a woman and he should not be allowed access to the daughter cos of stories like these? Lol...this thing is really beginning to affect you mentally. Anyway all your frustration and annoyance is just online. In reality you will still spread your legs for d.ick and set your ass for d.oggy and yes you'll live wit your husband and daughter... wink

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by KEKONweezy91: 3:29am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

"BE IT HER DAD"
Are you still normal?
Oh I gerrit, you're SICK?
In as much as I don't support this high level of insanity from a cramp and stinky father, shouldn't serve you the audacity to ill counsel your species to isolate the fruit daughter of a seed man simply because it fell into a soil Woman and took it's refuge there!
Note: The seed is the first generation of a fruit!

BE CAREFUL!
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Teejay13(m): 3:30am On Jun 19, 2021
I bow o...

Its an abomination?

Why would a father want to commit such with his daughter.

The poor girl should just assume she has no father.
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Bia OP. Is it only this kind of news that you always comes across? Why do you always derive joy in denigrating men?Don't you have a father and brothers at home or won't you give birth to a baby boy later in life? I condemn the actions of the man but I think you are overdoing things

You suppose know say OP life done spoil na. You can see the pains in her post. Men done show her pepper and so many things are not working well in her life hence, the bitter leaf.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 19, 2021
GOFRONT:
The way some fathers dey enjoy their daughter's kpekus now ehn!!!

One happen inside our Estate here yesterday....na d matter we still dey try solve but he never gree solve.

Make i just jejely dey wait on Righteousness89 make he come tell us whether na sign of endtime or na sign of opposite over hypotenuse.

Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by KEKONweezy91: 3:39am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

"BE IT HER DAD"
Are you still normal?
Oh I gerrit, you're SICK?
In as much as I don't support this high level of insanity from a cramp and stinky father, shouldn't serve you the audacity to ill counsel your species to isolate the fruit daughter of a seed man simply because it fell into a soil Woman and took it's refuge there!
Note: The seed is the first generation of a fruit!

BE CAREFUL SAPPHIERE
STOP DESTROYING PEOPLE'S MARRIAGE, ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR MIND LUCIFIED AND BIASED GENDER SELFISHNESS!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Cutehector(m): 4:40am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm a voice for women. I'm bringing awareness of the evil committed by men on a daily basis. I'm not saying women don't commit evil. But ours is not this bad. How would a man sleeps with his own blood? How does it make you guys feel?
be careful what you wish for.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Gunayo(m): 4:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Honesty111:
Please I'm very helpless at the moment. There's no food and there is no money. Kindly help with any amount please.
If I say I haven't eaten the past days, you may not believe but that is true. Help please.

025625 2085, GTBank
Guy click on this link and start making cool money. https://y.2link.space/p237040/
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by saxha: 5:25am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

Dear mothers, keep your girl child far away from anything male. BE IT HER DAD. The days are evil.

Lol. How about Fathers keeping their boy child far away from anything female. BE IT HIS MOM?? Or the days are no longer evil reach that level?
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Lighthammer(m): 5:44am On Jun 19, 2021
Vile barbaric and despicable.
why will a sane and functioning man rape his own daughter knowing he is infected with hiv?
too bad
the demented bastard should be killed in a slow,painful way
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:45am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm a voice for women. I'm bringing awareness of the evil committed by men on a daily basis. I'm not saying women don't commit evil. But ours is not this bad. How would a man sleeps with his own blood? How does it make you guys feel?

Ask you papa

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Anytime I see such news, I just check and see this OP .... Whedon you have a nice area of specialization grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Lighthammer(m): 5:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Our nairaland rape news monger am not suprised actually but am still gonna type it again not all men are rapist stop villifying all men for evil done by one. if you wanna talk about who is evil here,it is your gender women are practically the harbinger of doom,evil and destruction.. quote me at ur own risk #saynotorape
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by sanpipita(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2021
So according to his logic, only people with HIV die? I never seen someone so stupid
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Akalia(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

Which kind yeye advice be this?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Dagger111(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

Well done o.
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Pathway2Gold: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by seunoyeleyep: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2021
[1quote author=sapphiere post=102854325]Wonders shall never ever end. You contracted a disease and you said it is wise to pass it to your daughter because you don't want to die alone. You want her to join you in the grave because you two came together. SMH. What I dumb excuse.

The way you hunt for news about rape is enough to conclude you are a victim of it. What's unfortunate is you bringing in a girl's father. It's foolery at best. If you were a consistent victim, seek help. Don't use your case to generalize as there are countless responsible fathers out there

Dear mothers, keep your girl child far a way from anything male. BE IT HER DAD. The days are evil.[/quote]
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Rushna27(f): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2021
Wicked heart everywhere walking like a good person...... the man shud better rot in jail
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Gideonbhalo2(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

dear man keep your son far a way from anything female. Be it his mother. The days are evil
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Honesty111: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Gunayo:
Guy click on this link and start making cool money. https://y.2link.space/p237040/

Explain more about it please
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by StCyril196: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2021
sad
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Kaybae(f): 7:17am On Jun 19, 2021
I know of a well know man in my state that do sleep with his daughters, one after the other, they ran away from the house. May God deliver us from this kind of father and husband
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by aprilwise(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

Your comment makes sense until the last paragraph. What are insinuating? You mean all dads have evil mind towards their daughters?
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Dagger111:

Well done o.
Unless you don't make typo then you will be free.
Re: Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2021
aprilwise:
Your comment makes sense until the last paragraph. What are insinuating? You mean all dads have evil mind towards their daughters?
Yes they have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS / LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity / Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.