Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! (2658 Views)

Any Software Developer Or Programmer Willing To Relocate Abroad, Let's Roll / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! by Mykel4God(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Floda:

No problem boss. Expecting your email.

I sent you a mail bro.
Re: Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! by Richmark030: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
To be sincere I'll like to study in Germany, but na where I wan see 6m for block acct undecided
Re: Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! by JapaProfessor: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mykel4God:

You haven't updated your thread sir.
We are following and waiting.

I will, thanks for checking up.

Modified: Moderators hid the topic already.
Re: Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! by kakatrigga: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
HorlarJP:
I am planning to begin my study abroad move soon!
Some good counties in Europe like Netherlands and Spain are somehow easy to enter if you meet up with there requirements a bit too expensive to study over there while the likes of Poland, Cyprus, Ukriane are a bit cheap but ain’t really a good choice to study in. And there are the likes of USA, Canada , Uk, Germany that are very good countries with a high chance of not getting a study visa even after meeting up with the requirement and aside that and the village people you are made up for life if you study in these countries.

Let’s discuss about countries we can go study with a post graduation stay and also easy to work and study and not too expensive too migrate.
Let’s share ideas, let’s come up with a plan together and if there is anyone Studying somewhere that is okay then he/she can please tell us what to do and also tell us how it is in the country( a friend of mine told me about Croatia though)

Thanks

How about schools in Russia?

Do they require a blocked account to get admitted, and how's life in general there?
Re: Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! by Ugosample(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
I just want to drop a quick piece of advise
Be REALISTIC about your situation and circumstance
Over the last few months
I have been seeing funny threads .....

About young men saving up say N550k to N2.5m
And scoffing at say African countries or other alternative places for studies or even living
The realistic truth is that
Anything short of N7m to N8m
Canada US and Britain is ALMOST OUT OF REACH for you
Be realistic
Cut your coat according to your cloth
If your budget can take you to central /eastern Europe
Take a plunge
That could be a stepping stone to better things in life
I was told of one who went to Malaysia, went all the way from B.sc to PhD
And now is in Australia

One last thing
Pls purge yourself of get rich quick
That's all I wanted to add
God bless

4 Likes

Re: Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! by Victor3169: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=ziinee post=102891064][/quote]

I am new here and I am travelling to Cyprus with a student Visa next week, and I want to know of what to be expected at the Cyprus port of entry, and how much is required before I can be allowed to enter Cyprus
Re: Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! by FamousOj: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
That’s not true do your research properly you can move from Poland’s into Germany freely and also Poland is part of the 26 Schengen countries.
HorlarJP:

Most people that studied in Poland leave there as soon as they finish there studies and even I have friends that will leave school in there first year and migrate to Germany somehow because they share the same border but it’s risky … all in all don’t think it’s a good choice even though it’s cheap, it’s not even in the Schegen zone
Re: Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! by daintyprincess(f): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
HorlarJP:

Most people that studied in Poland leave there as soon as they finish there studies and even I have friends that will leave school in there first year and migrate to Germany somehow because they share the same border but it’s risky … all in all don’t think it’s a good choice even though it’s cheap, it’s not even in the Schegen zone
Thanks so much for the thread. can you please share the risks involved.
Re: Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! by Felixnyle: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Where is Oga Ziinee?
ziinee:
Does usa embassy require proof of bank statement for b1 visa
for PhD addmitted on the condition of gradiate assistantship?
Re: Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! by Richfare(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
There is nothing as sweet as studying abroad like having a scholarship. Join this community for rare scholarship updates https:///message/43WUGU7CJCFZI1
Re: Prospective Nairalanders Who Wants To Study Abroad Let’s Meet Here ! by orlaarmi: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2022
Want to study abroad at an affordable cost? Visit pavehq.com to search and apply to multiple international universities within your budget.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie Locations, Disney Backgrounds You Can Actually Visit Around The World. / Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition / Easy Way To Get Visa Invitation Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.